It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ian: niniendowarrior - sadly it wasn't photoshop :(

it was ME on steam, though y i have it, no idea, I have the series on origin!!
I seem to remember you buying Mass Effect on Steam when it got a huge price drop to something like $7?
Ian: it was ME on steam, though y i have it, no idea, I have the series on origin!!
Perhaps it IS Origin, but you added to Steam?
Ian: it was ME on steam, though y i have it, no idea, I have the series on origin!!
Stooner: Perhaps it IS Origin, but you added to Steam?
I think it works the other way around...
god knows, but as i no started it yet, i not worried lol - how do i uninstall black messa please ?
Stooner: Perhaps it IS Origin, but you added to Steam?
niniendowarrior: I think it works the other way around...
I mean, like in "Add a non-Steam game", so you can see it on your library...
Ian: god knows, but as i no started it yet, i not worried lol - how do i uninstall black messa please ?
no idea im afraid! - still aint tried it
uh.. What is "Black Messa"?
Ian: god knows, but as i no started it yet, i not worried lol - how do i uninstall black messa please ?
Try this
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums//showthread.php?t=2944630
I don't own that, so I can't tell you how. :(
Stooner - half life 2 MOD

triock - TYVM mate +1
Ian:
Thanks! Is new for me..
I only played the original HL, and a lot of years ago... ;p
Hmm... come to think of it, I prefer to have the BioWare games on Origin rather than Steam...
Stooner - some of the MODS are really good, but I had 130 games installed in steam alone, so i got rid of a few lol

okies - going gents and having a cigarette - then 2 quick game drops befoe i go bed :D
Ian:
I can almost taste the anger! ;)
Ian:
:D
I don't usually play any mod...
Post edited March 20, 2013 by Stooner