It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner:
Santa's bulging sack of merriment and mischief? O_o
Doh, having trouble with the forums tonight. Looked like my posts were being eaten like back in January but they actually made it through.
Post edited March 14, 2013 by mharris
Ian:
Ki11s0n3: Please let one of them be Ys I & II Chronicles+ or Ys: The Oath in Felghana ^_^
Ys I & II Chronicles+ or Ys: The Oath in Felghana... WHERE?! (Azrael360 looking frantically everywhere) (:P)
Ki11s0n3: Please let one of them be Ys I & II Chronicles+ or Ys: The Oath in Felghana ^_^
Azrael360: Ys I & II Chronicles+ or Ys: The Oath in Felghana... WHERE?! (Azrael360 looking frantically everywhere) (:P)
No I was saying I hope he gives one of those away since I am playing Origin right now and would love to play those next
Stooner:
Sachys: Santa's bulging sack of merriment and mischief? O_o
uh? oO
Azrael360: Ys I & II Chronicles+ or Ys: The Oath in Felghana... WHERE?! (Azrael360 looking frantically everywhere) (:P)
Here?? :D

I still wanna play Ys Origin...
Post edited March 14, 2013 by Stooner
Sachys: Santa's bulging sack of merriment and mischief? O_o
Stooner: uh? oO
Stooner: Here?? :D

It's a great game, I started out with that one first because I guess it is the prequel to the others
high rated
While we wait for Ian...

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War [url=H0Q9C-GCEAX-EBTFW][/url]
Men of War [url=B5PIA-Y22VZ-L77C2][/url]
high rated
hmmm, seem i going disappoint u peeps today :(

i have the following commandos games -

Commando COD
Commandos 2
Post edited March 14, 2013 by Ian
Stooner: uh? oO

Here?? :D

Ki11s0n3: It's a great game, I started out with that one first because I guess it is the prequel to the others
yeah, it looks so... From the "newer" ones I only played The Ark of Naphshitm (I have no Idea how to spell this damn thing) on PS2...
Ian: hmmm, seem i going disappoint u peeps today :(

Commando COD
Commandos 2
Commandos 3
I own 1 and 2 I think but not 3
I guess I own Men of courage and Beyond the Call of Duty
Post edited March 14, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
Madmate:
Cheers but no Madmate! +1!
LMAO (:P)

I have the Ys games in my wishlist. I hope they are good as they look. They remind me the RPGs I played on PlayStation ^_^
Ian:
No ta Ian, but +1!

Commando COD
Commandos 2
Commandos 3
Not the GOG versions, I assume?

Commando COD
Commandos 2