It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirEyeball: Seriously both Seanobi and dracomage stay of this thread or it will shut down I implore you. This is the best thread on the forum we have some giggles and sweep some games. You should not ruin that use the rest of the forum rebuild your image and when you have a better standing and people have forgotten past transgressions you can come back to this. It reminds me of when I smoked and worked as a teacher. Everybody wanted to stay in the smokers lounge for the breaks because we had a good time even the non smokers some could pull it of and others not those that couldn't withdrew to the nonsmokers and we all got along. This is the smokers lounge and you need to withdraw to the nonsmokers for a while. To quote chandler from friends Seriously feel the room.
If people only feel like giving games to people they like(barring not giving to actual scammers, which I believe is a fair reason to not give things away) then that's their right, but imo if they feel the need to pick up their "ball" and leave the room just because someone they(personally) don't like/trust might take what they're offering then that's just a load of manure.

Imo people should forget the past(unless it was something actually serious like proven scam attempts) from the get go & be the "better men", and not force people to "prove themselves" just because some don't trust those being accused.
Post edited March 16, 2013 by GameRager
low rated
Momo1991: AND Fibrillation?? Srsly, dracomage1996, I thought you were attempting to be better but Talisman and Fibrillation - what else did you take - and not thank the poster for? -1
Drelmanes: He thought nobody would notice -1
Look, I thanked him for him, but that post got downrated, Im sorry, I was trying to stop losing any more rep. Sigh
Drelmanes: He thought nobody would notice -1
dracomage1996: Look, I thanked him for him, but that post got downrated, Im sorry, I was trying to stop losing any more rep. Sigh
The odds are against you draco I think you will continue to get down repped as long as you post in a giveaway thread, you didn't listen to advice from a lot of people so people find the need to downrep everything you say in giveaway threads I wish I could help you but I did all I could with the advice I gave you the other day
low rated
Elvin37: The odds are against you draco I think you will continue to get down repped as long as you post in a giveaway thread, you didn't listen to advice from a lot of people so people find the need to downrep everything you say in giveaway threads I wish I could help you but I did all I could with the advice I gave you the other day
You could help him by uprating the posts of his where he didn't say/do anything wrong(if you felt like it, that is.....not trying to force you to do anything here.)...just a thought. ;)
--------------------------------
Also others here also suggested Draco/Seanobi not TAKE GAMES from here. Why shouldn't they be allowed to reply here with +1 comments and general nice replies? (I ask that to everyone in general, not to you personally)

If people feel that others they dislike/mistrust should scamper away and post out of sight lestwise they be chastised(downrated) at every turn then they are no better than those they make fun of/complain about, imo.

Seanobi: I am starting to uhhh... getting drunk actually, haha!!! I love you guys! :) So much! Man you guys are so awesome, I am tearing up just thinking about it... Ya'll are so freaking awesome :') ... I'm sorry man.... I wish I had a better start :"(

I'm so sorry guys, I started off bad... :"(

I wish we could all just get along, that;s all :'(

I'm sorry :'(
I.....hate.......you all.........

/rant

(By "all" I meant those who downrated this post/who made me want to become a vigilante[ala Death Wish, but with face slaps instead of slaughter] and kick some arse "Jay and Silent Bob style")
Momo1991: AND Fibrillation?? Srsly, dracomage1996, I thought you were attempting to be better but Talisman and Fibrillation - what else did you take - and not thank the poster for? -1
dracomage1996: I thanked him for fibrillation, but got low rated on that post.
Seriously I only want the best for you and Seanobi I am just afraid the traditional Ninja Thread will close.
It is a matter of manners I am just as new as you guys but have managed to be polite and I have gotten a game here and there but am open. If its for my GF I state so when I ask and I never take codes to trade with.
I accidentally actually got a code from Ian that I already had I immediately told him so and he told me to re gift it which I did on Steamgifts after telling him where.
You both got of on the wrong foot so step back don't do a new account as that would be sad but take some time and enjoy the forum I actually did not enter the Ninja thread or any other thread before I had read a lot of posts and fealt the language and mood of the forum. Try going in on the Paradox forum and any game there has a feel of its own same goes for this.
I am sorry I can't help you more because I am sure it is misunderstandings(from your parts) and mistrust(from the established forum for the most part) that is the humdrum behind this. The only remedy is to sleep it of.
Elvin37: The odds are against you draco I think you will continue to get down repped as long as you post in a giveaway thread, you didn't listen to advice from a lot of people so people find the need to downrep everything you say in giveaway threads I wish I could help you but I did all I could with the advice I gave you the other day
GameRager: You could help him by uprating the posts of his where he didn't say/do anything wrong(if you felt like it, that is.....not trying to force you to do anything here.)...just a thought. ;)
Also others here also suggested Draco/Seanobi not TAKE GAMES from here. Why shouldn't they be allowed to reply here with +1 comments and general nice replies? (I ask that to everyone in general, not to you personally)

If people feel that others they dislike/mistrust should scamper away and post out of sight lestwise they be chastised(downrated) at every turn then they are no better than those they make fun of/complain about, imo.

Seanobi: I am starting to uhhh... getting drunk actually, haha!!! I love you guys! :) So much! Man you guys are so awesome, I am tearing up just thinking about it... Ya'll are so freaking awesome :') ... I'm sorry man.... I wish I had a better start :"(

I'm so sorry guys, I started off bad... :"(

I wish we could all just get along, that;s all :'(

I'm sorry :'(
GameRager: I.....hate.......you all.........

/rant

(By "all" I meant those who downrated this post/who made me want to become a vigilante[ala Death Wish, but with face slaps instead of slaughter] and kick some arse "Jay and Silent Bob style")
I have no problem with them taking some games, but "thank you!" is the least you can say for the generous souls here. I don't regret down repping draco.
GameRager: You could help him by uprating the posts of his where he didn't say/do anything wrong(if you felt like it, that is.....not trying to force you to do anything here.)...just a thought. ;)

I.....hate.......you all.........

/rant

Drelmanes: I have no problem with them taking some games, but "thank you!" is the least you can say for the generous souls here. I don't regret down repping draco.
I did thank them, but I thought I was getting downrepped because I took that game as well. Everything alwayhs blows up in my face
SirEyeball: Seriously I only want the best for you and Seanobi I am just afraid the traditional Ninja Thread will close.
It is a matter of manners I am just as new as you guys but have managed to be polite and I have gotten a game here and there but am open. If its for my GF I state so when I ask and I never take codes to trade with.
I accidentally actually got a code from Ian that I already had I immediately told him so and he told me to re gift it which I did on Steamgifts after telling him where.
You both got of on the wrong foot so step back don't do a new account as that would be sad but take some time and enjoy the forum I actually did not enter the Ninja thread or any other thread before I had read a lot of posts and fealt the language and mood of the forum. Try going in on the Paradox forum and any game there has a feel of its own same goes for this.
I am sorry I can't help you more because I am sure it is misunderstandings(from your parts) and mistrust(from the established forum for the most part) that is the humdrum behind this. The only remedy is to sleep it of.
Ill stay away for a while
Post edited March 16, 2013 by dracomage1996
Post edited March 16, 2013 by Momo1991
The thing I wonder is is are they even going to play half the games they take I mean if its just going to sit there and collect dust forever why not let some one else that really wants it have it.

I personally never take too many games maybe one once in a while, I don't create a massive backlog for myself I play maybe 1 or 2 sometimes 3 games at a time then I look for more once i complete those for me there is no point in trying to gain more games if you already have over 5 to play that you haven't even started yet, its just the kind of person I am I like giving others better chances to get what they really want.
Elvin37: The thing I wonder is is are they even going to play half the games they take I mean if its just going to sit there and collect dust forever why not let some one else that really wants it have it.

I personally never take too many games maybe one once in a while, I don't create a massive backlog for myself I play maybe 1 or 2 sometimes 3 games at a time then I look for more once i complete those for me there is no point in trying to gain more games if you already have over 5 to play that you haven't even started yet, its just the kind of person I am I like giving others better chances to get what they really want.
I am playing them, I personally like a backlog of games, as I never get bored.
SirEyeball: I actually agree with you it should only be posts that are downright wrong that should be DV. aside from thatt if the majority won't use the Ninja thread because a minority uses it differently the minority have to think about their actions and maybe do their own thread with their own moral codex. Unfortunately this really nice and trusting forum is seething with mistrust (http://www.gog.com/forum/general/does_anyone_know_jamie20_i_think_i_just_got_scammed) and bad feelings atm and the past actions of these two seems to be hard to forget so they should do as I said in my previous post as firm but friendly wagging finger.
I could care less if this thread slows down(I like getting free stuff or a chance to get free stuff but I don't need it to live or be happy, and i'm sure others here feel the same.)......there's always other giveaways/contests/the option to buy a game with one's own money or trade in one of the trading threads/etc.

I also feel people should be more willing to forgive(and more trusting in general unless someone is actually proven worthy of mistrust) and less wanting of others to have to prove that other peoples(often misplaced/unwarranted) mistrust is unfounded.
So... everythings more fubar than it was when i stumbled to bed drunk.
Sachys: So... everythings more fubar than it was when i stumbled to bed drunk.
Sachys my friend! how are you today
The "funny" thing about this community is that many here consider it's a very classy one(in general), yet there are some here who seem to feel that it's only proper to be classy to those they like/trust the most. Don't take it to heart, and you'll be fine.

SirEyeball: Seriously I only want the best for you and Seanobi I am just afraid the traditional Ninja Thread will close.
Many good words here.....kudos.
SirEyeball: I actually agree with you it should only be posts that are downright wrong that should be DV. aside from thatt if the majority won't use the Ninja thread because a minority uses it differently the minority have to think about their actions and maybe do their own thread with their own moral codex. Unfortunately this really nice and trusting forum is seething with mistrust (http://www.gog.com/forum/general/does_anyone_know_jamie20_i_think_i_just_got_scammed) and bad feelings atm and the past actions of these two seems to be hard to forget so they should do as I said in my previous post as firm but friendly wagging finger.
GameRager: I could care less if this thread slows down(I like getting free stuff or a chance to get free stuff but I don't need it to live or be happy, and i'm sure others here feel the same.)......there's always other giveaways/contests/the option to buy a game with one's own money or trade in one of the trading threads/etc.

I also feel people should be more willing to forgive(and more trusting in general unless someone is actually proven worthy of mistrust) and less wanting of others to have to prove that other peoples(often misplaced/unwarranted) mistrust is unfounded.
The only time i saw draco do something wrong is when he was pestering Ian but I forgave him since then and for seanobi it was when he kept trying to trade in this thread after he has been told not to but that has been forgiven aswell