It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AlexHedgehog:
Rep+ for the generosity (not redeemed by me).
Post edited January 28, 2013 by Azrael360
I have 5 freaking DOTA 2 gifts and I DO NOT WANT THEM! WHO WANTS THESE FREAKIN THINGS!?!?
Dota2 here, Dota2 there, I'm scared to open the fridge.
Post edited January 28, 2013 by Trid
ThomasGoG:
Oh no! The curse has returned!
I hope you manage to get rid of them and not have them multiply! ;)
ThomasGoG: I have 5 freaking DOTA 2 gifts and I DO NOT WANT THEM! WHO WANTS THESE FREAKIN THINGS!?!?
Hm, well if no one minds I might try one - like to see if it's any good.
ThomasGoG: I have 5 freaking DOTA 2 gifts and I DO NOT WANT THEM! WHO WANTS THESE FREAKIN THINGS!?!?
KylieM: Hm, well if no one minds I might try one - like to see if it's any good.
Add me on Steam "ShouldNotBe"
So what exactly is this thread about?
ThomasGoG:
Sachys: Oh no! The curse has returned!
I hope you manage to get rid of them and not have them multiply! ;)
Create second account, generously gift all trash to it, double profit.
Duke Nukem 3D needs a new home. First reply gets it (NO PMs).
Landeril: So what exactly is this thread about?
Basically, people will post a game key and if it's a game you want free, then the object is to be the first "ninja" to redeem it. If you do so, it's a courtesy to identify yourself yourself as the ninja to let them know that the code has been redeemed and to thank them for it. Sometimes people will slow down the ninjas by changing of a few letters of the code or put the code through a cipher and giving a hint of how to figure out the actual code.
Post edited January 29, 2013 by Soyeong
niniendowarrior: Duke Nukem 3D needs a new home. First reply gets it (NO PMs).
Where is DN3D ?
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/kiss_groupee/post23
niniendowarrior: Duke Nukem 3D needs a new home. First reply gets it (NO PMs).
asdf11: Where is DN3D ?
Check your PM. :)
This has been redeemed, and sadly not by me, as I'm a big fan of Ye Olde King's Bounty games and this is the only bloody one I haven't got.
Post edited January 29, 2013 by Asbeau
Asbeau: This has been redeemed, and sadly not by me, as I'm a big fan of Ye Olde King's Bounty games and this is the only bloody one I haven't got.
Unfortunately not, but thanks for letting me know it has been redeemed. Who knows where it's ended up? lol.