It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Some fast firing ninjas on the button there! WOOO!
<<-- Ugh...ninja epic fail.
All of a sudden it's like feeding fish in here.
Sachys: Some fast firing ninjas on the button there! WOOO!
It happens. I once caught a playing card thrown right at me with the tips of my fingers. NINJA!!!! -Chucks a playing card-
gameon: All of a sudden it's like feeding fish in here.
I know it just boomed out of nowhere
Fish leave a carcass... ;)
lol about 3 mins before you posted that i was considering typing its like circling sharks in here?
me included cos im just posting random messages! but all in a good mood! (wahay finally!)
sorry, i could keep going, but want to keep some for another night. Tc and be safe :)
Sachys: Fish leave a carcass... ;)
Lol, what would a carcass be in terms of a game code? Even a "carcass" is worth something to a hungry ninja!
QC:
I once hit a shoplifter in the back of the head with a can of beans at least 100ft away (and im no pitcher!) - so i totally agree!
I just love the excitement this thread generates when its good!
Thanks a lot Ian! Those games look like good fun. I can't believe I was fast enough, being old and all. lol
Thanks again Ian, and have a good night :)
Ian: sorry, i could keep going, but want to keep some for another night. Tc and be safe :)
Thank you lan
Ian: sorry, i could keep going, but want to keep some for another night. Tc and be safe :)
Thanks for the entertainment ian :)
gameon:
I might have to rethink my previous statement - nobody took dead horde it seems! heheh!