It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gameon: All of a sudden it's like feeding fish in here.
chezybezy: lol about 3 mins before you posted that i was considering typing its like circling sharks in here?
me included cos im just posting random messages! but all in a good mood! (wahay finally!)
That's the great thing about this thread.
Ian: sorry, i could keep going, but want to keep some for another night. Tc and be safe :)
Thanks for the fun times. and the generosity!
Thanks Ian that was fun.
are you still awake ?

Bioshock 2 - post here
gameon:
Sachys: I might have to rethink my previous statement - nobody took dead horde it seems! heheh!
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post17613

I think niniendowarrior got it.
Ian: are you still awake ?

Bioshock 2 - post here
here

Bioshock 2 - post here
aye
edit: NVM - well sniped Ki11s0n3! :)
Post edited February 04, 2013 by Sachys
nvm
Post edited February 04, 2013 by KylieM
I'm surprised Ian still has his hand left, after the feeding frenzy. :) Thanks again mate!!
Malv0isin: I'm surprised Ian still has his hand left, after the feeding frenzy. :) Thanks again mate!!
I know right, lol

Bioshock 2 - post here
Ki11s0n3: here
gone
Malv0isin: I'm surprised Ian still has his hand left, after the feeding frenzy. :) Thanks again mate!!
He's replaced it with a WACOM Toucher - it's the latest thing!
Bit like gadget arns, but USB powered!
your welcome, I wish I could give everyone a game, but sadly i have limitations like we all do.
Hmmm... heres something id forgotten about - anyone like those hidden object, puzzle games??

- I have an activation key for Vacation Quest: The Hawaiian Islands.

Reply if YOU want it!
Post edited February 04, 2013 by Sachys
Ian: your welcome, I wish I could give everyone a game, but sadly i have limitations like we all do.
I wish everyone would give YOU a game :D