It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KylieM:
KylieM, why you keep posting used Steam keys?
Post edited January 08, 2013 by Stooner
To disable the activate game feature for overzealous non-grateful ninjas? LOL

KylieM:
Stooner: KylieM, why you keep posting used Steam keys?
KylieM:
What's going on here?!
Metro 2033. Anyone? I'll post up a puzzle for those who wish to have the chance.
keeveek: What's going on here?!
Just google (almost) any key.........
I think our invitation is still in the post lol :)
Tom Clancy needs some ideazz
Well some of them are traded keys, but the guy I traded with said they were still valid...?
KylieM:
How long ago did you trade them? - could have been one of the scammers that tried hitting the forums here a while back I've heard about.
Sachys: How long ago did you trade them? - could have been one of the scammers that tried hitting the forums here a while back I've heard about.
Err, I'll have to check my emails and such, but I think it was around october-ish last year
Swoosh!!! Guess these will stay in my keeping for a little longer. :)
KylieM:
Sachys: How long ago did you trade them? - could have been one of the scammers that tried hitting the forums here a while back I've heard about.
Not only that but if you're going thru the effort to find trade partners just to give away those same games you just traded for, why not keep your original games and give them away instead. People will be just as appreciative for your original games you already had and there would be no reason to trade those away to get other games to pass out in this thread. Free games are free games and people will be frenzied for them no matter what the title of said game is.
KylieM: Err, I'll have to check my emails and such, but I think it was around october-ish last year
Unfortunate - googling the mafia 2 key brings up a steam thread from November.
Attachments:
I'm guessing he or she traded the games hoping to get to play them but never got around to and may have procured a copy later on or something. Just guessing.

teshra: Not only that but if you're going thru the effort to find trade partners just to give away those same games you just traded for, why not keep your original games and give them away instead. People will be just as appreciative for your original games you already had and there would be no reason to trade those away to get other games to pass out in this thread. Free games are free games and people will be frenzied for them no matter what the title of said game is.
teshra:
I had the games I got from sales, etc. but that was before when I had a bit more spare cash, so this guy offered to trade them for some games I was more interested in now. I think his Steam profile was rodaz, or something like this.

Sorry about this guys, when I get back from work I'll look into this more thoroughly.