It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dovahcore: Can I get Just Cause?
I have some extra Duke 3D copies if anyone wants.
pertsavk: I've been off the gaming cene for a long time - too long. I could put up a Windows machine for games only but living on a budget the games it'll run are... well... old. I could give the D3D a try? Sorry, nothng to give back at the moment :(
e: Me a new user? It must be the message counter... As I said, I've been off the gaming scene for a long time. Approximately since I signed up with GOG.
Not entirely sure what your message is about but to try and answer to parts of it:

Nothing wrong with old games. It's what GOG is great for. There are tons of excellent classic games that will run on just about anything that boots Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, OS X or Linux with a little work.
pertsavk: I've been off the gaming cene for a long time - too long. I could put up a Windows machine for games only but living on a budget the games it'll run are... well... old. I could give the D3D a try? Sorry, nothng to give back at the moment :(
e: Me a new user? It must be the message counter... As I said, I've been off the gaming scene for a long time. Approximately since I signed up with GOG.
For the "New User" part, click "My Settings" and you should be able to change the "Forum Title" part there.

As for D3D, it was given for free during December, and there should be quite a few codes available.
Its a ninja birthday party?!

I'm not blowing out the cake in case its filled with shurikens!
Sachys: Its a ninja birthday party?!

I'm not blowing out the cake in case its filled with shurikens!
Oh the cake is safe enough. It's just the punch you need to be worried about.
JMich: For the "New User" part, click "My Settings" and you should be able to change the "Forum Title" part there.

As for D3D, it was given for free during December, and there should be quite a few codes available.
No can do. Maybe I need to pump up my post count in order to be able to change it.

There is some interesting stuff I found in my drawers I'll try to find some time to try out. Maybe I'll get a new FPS game some other time after that. Among those interesting objects there were shrink-wrapped copies of Serious Sam I & II and Painkiller. Painkiller was not complete, the 1st cd was missing but maybe I can find it... There was also a complete set of Unreal (the original one, a real beauty if you have a Glide capable graph card) and Unreal Tournament '99. So, no need for D3D for now, I won't be done with these in a long time. Andif I just find the Steam account details somewhere.. there should be an Orange Box there.

e: I could swear changing titleswas not possible before.. but now it was :)
Post edited January 22, 2013 by pertsavk
ThomasGoG:
So that's how Stooner always ends up with a toy car stuck in their new jersey tunnel!
pertsavk: No can do. Maybe I need to pump up my post count in order to be able to change it.
You shouldn't need to. Go here and on the left side it should have "Forum Title", with a box right next to it that says "New User". Change it, then click "Save and go back" on the bottom right.
http://www.geforce.co.uk/games-applications/pc-games/simcity/deals-promotions#fp=method=callback&uid=783695190

Simcity beta keys hurry!
Awesome, thanks for the heads up!
You can find beta keys for SimCity here, too: click me
Xibalba: Simcity beta keys hurry!
"Sorry, you're too late - all Beta keys are now gone! Thank you for your interest."

Wow, that was fast. :D
I'm not that desperate to install origin lol, so if you need Simcity beta key, I'm sure you'll find a way.
[url=C4SS-G8NN-L7QZ-AFY2-BMAQ][/url]
I read today that the new SimCity will have 'always connected to the net' drm
Yeah, and be sure to read the EULA before installing the beta. It says something between these lines: "If you don't report the bugs in the game, we will treat you exactly like someone who takes advantages of the bugs in the game, and we can ban you".
Azrael360: Yeah, and be sure to read the EULA before installing the beta. It says something between these lines: "If you don't report the bugs in the game, we will treat you exactly like someone who takes advantages of the bugs in the game, and we can ban you".
Wow. Beta testing under threat of punishment. That's a first.