It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

drxenija: Where is lugum? He deserves some rep :)
Holland, if I recall correctly :P
Doc seems to be MiA as well.
drxenija: Where is lugum? He deserves some rep :)
JMich: Doc seems to be MiA as well.
Surely both are living together, sharing a beautiful love story with one another... :P
Post edited February 01, 2013 by Thespian*
high rated
Oops. Seems I MIGHT have some more keys around here (DISCLAIMER: The keys COULD be already redeemed.)

Steam key for Eversion (kindly donated by lugum), for the first reply to this post in the thread.

(Joining date before October 2012 *OR* 50+ rep. Also, I wish to spread the love, so previous winners of one of the previous lugum's key can't enter for a second one) ;)
Thespian*: Oops. Seems I MIGHT have some more keys around here (DISCLAIMER: The keys COULD be already redeemed.)

Steam key for Eversion (kindly donated by lugum), for the first reply to this post in the thread.

(joining date before October 2012 *OR* 50+ rep) to this post. Also, I wish to spread the love, so previous winners of one of the previous lugum's key can't enter for a second one) ;)
yo
Thespian*: Oops. Seems I MIGHT have some more keys around here (DISCLAIMER: The keys COULD be already redeemed.)

(joining date before October 2012 *OR* 50+ rep) to this post. Also, I wish to spread the love, so previous winners of one of the previous lugum's key can't enter for a second one) ;)
ErekoseDM: yo
Check PM and congrats! (I hope. Please, tell me if it's already redeemed or not.)
ErekoseDM: yo
Thespian*: Check PM and congrats! (I hope. Please, tell me if it's already redeemed or not.)
thanks Thespian* + lugum!!!
^_^

i was camping out in the off chance it wasnt over and The Path popped up (again) or something.
a flower kingdom adventure works.
+1
Post edited February 01, 2013 by ErekoseDM
high rated
(DISCLAIMER: The key COULD be already redeemed). I hope not!

Steam key for Delve Deeper and its DLC (kindly donated by lugum), for the first reply to this post in the thread.

(Joining date before October 2012 *OR* 50+ rep. Also, I wish to spread the love, so winners of a previous lugum's key can't enter for a second one) ;)
Thespian*: (DISCLAIMER: The key COULD be already redeemed. I hope not.)

Steam key for Delve Deeper and its DLC (kindly donated by lugum), for the first reply to this post in the thread.

(Joining date before October 2012 *OR* 50+ rep. Also, I wish to spread the love, so winners of a previous lugum's key can't enter for a second one) ;)
Me please?
Thespian*: (DISCLAIMER: The key COULD be already redeemed. I hope not.)

Warning_original: Me please?
Sure thing. Congrats, Warning_original!
Warning_original: Me please?
Thespian*: Sure thing. Congrats, Warning_original!
Thanks a lot to you and to Lugum :D
(DISCLAIMER: The key COULD be already redeemed). I hope not!

Steam key for The adventures of Shruggy (kindly donated by lugum), for the first reply to this post in the thread. PREVIOUS WINNERS CAN ENTER FOR THIS KEY!

(Joining date before October 2012 *OR* 50+ rep) ;)
Thespian*: (DISCLAIMER: The key COULD be already redeemed). I hope not!

Steam key for The adventures of Shruggy (kindly donated by lugum), for the first reply to this post in the thread. PREVIOUS WINNERS CAN ENTER FOR THIS KEY!

I'll try it :)
Thespian*: (DISCLAIMER: The key COULD be already redeemed). I hope not!

drxenija: I'll try it :)
Check PM, then. Congrats, drxenija! ;)

Congrats to all the previous winners, too!

Again, thank you very much to lugum for his generosity and for choosing me to perform this really pleasant task. :)

PS: This was the last of the keys. Really! :D
drxenija: I'll try it :)
Thespian*: Check PM, then. Congrats, drxenija!

This was the last of the keys. Really! :D

Again, thank you very much to lugum for his generosity and for choosing me to perform this really pleasant task. :)
Thanks! It worked :)