It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would like to get the game, but I don't have enough rep. Thanks anyways! +1
AlexHedgehog: Ok, Is anyone remember my Gog giveaway for Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business? So, if You really want to play it please reply to this post because Jotamide said that he want to give back his reward. This time Don't PM me about it, first person who reply to this post will get the code, participate only if you eager to play JA2: Unfinished Business. Re-gifting is forbidden!

Edit: Minimum 35 Rep!
Thanks but I never felt like trying Jagged Alliance2, so I won't take it. I have a decent backlog so it's pointless to add a game I'll probably never get to play. I hope it will be taken by someone who will enjoy it instead.
Not my kind of TBS . I like HOMM , King's Bounty , Disciples .
But thanks , +1 .
i would not get to it soon, but thanks +1 :)
high rated
dovahcore: I would like to get the game, but I don't have enough rep. Thanks anyways! +1
AlexHedgehog: Ok, Is anyone remember my Gog giveaway for Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business? So, if You really want to play it please reply to this post because Jotamide said that he want to give back his reward. This time Don't PM me about it, first person who reply to this post will get the code, participate only if you eager to play JA2: Unfinished Business. Re-gifting is forbidden!

Edit: Minimum 35 Rep!
dovahcore:
OK, you don't have required minimum rep, but it seems that no one here wants JA2:UB, so you won. Wait for PM.
+1 AlexHedgehog :) true giving spirit, I commend you :D
I was excited to try JA1 on the DS and didn't quite enjoy it. I'm happy someone who is worthy is getting the game. Kudos to you, Alex. :)
Here's a code for Hitman: Sniper Challenge (in case there are people that still don't have it):

L374A = 3
RC0E6 = 1
KXLYA = 2
Daynov: Here's a code for Hitman: Sniper Challenge (in case there are people that still don't have it):

L374A = 3
RC0E6 = 1
KXLYA = 2
Someone took it without saying thanks here...
Daynov: Here's a code for Hitman: Sniper Challenge (in case there are people that still don't have it):

L374A = 3
RC0E6 = 1
KXLYA = 2
IronStar: Someone took it without saying thanks here...
Yeah, I also noticed. I finally thought that I was fast enough but of course not. =/
Thank you so much, AlexHedgedog for gifting me the game, despite the lack of rep! I really wanted to get it. :D +10000
dovahcore: I would like to get the game, but I don't have enough rep. Thanks anyways! +1
AlexHedgehog: OK, you don't have required minimum rep, but it seems that no one here wants JA2:UB, so you won. Wait for PM.
Hitman: Sniper Challenge (steam)

AHYQR-YIRX8-2L5CN
IronStar: Someone took it without saying thanks here...
Antimateria: Yeah, I also noticed. I finally thought that I was fast enough but of course not. =/
Just to show how uncool is to be ungrateful ninja, I managed to get a code for you. Check PM. ;)
grycore: Hitman: Sniper Challenge (steam)

AHYQR-YIRX8-2L5CN
Grabbed it like a ninja, thanks!
Antimateria: Yeah, I also noticed. I finally thought that I was fast enough but of course not. =/
IronStar: Just to show how uncool is to be ungrateful ninja, I managed to get a code for you. Check PM. ;)
Thanks man. That can be counted as my birthday present which ended couple hours ago. What a boring day it would have been if I wouldn't mostly played the whole time. =)