It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tarunmutreja: Yeah that is what the problem is.. they usually provide separate keys for all the games in the bundle...
F4LL0UT: In my experience they don't. I don't have all bundles but I think the keys are always grouped. There's one key for the $1+ package, another key for the "beat the average" package and IIRC there's usually another one for all games that are added when the bundle has already been available for some time.

Stupid story btw: I basically only bought the bundle for the OSTs and Saints Row as I already owned all other games, HOWEVER, I only had the "Eastern" version of Darksiders which did not contain the original English language version and does not support Steamcloud, so I wasted all other games just to finally get the English version of that one. Gotta *love* Steam and HB. -.-
I have only purchased a humble bundle before this one i guess it was bundle 4... and i have received keys for all the games included in the bundle

Yeah its a great bundle...but i guess its mainly due to the fact that THQ really needs some money right now... as they were on the verge of pulling the shutter on the company
F4LL0UT: In my experience they don't.
Braussie: The only time I've experienced them giving individual steam keys is for the Android bundles. All other ones I've purchased have 1 mass key that unlocks all the games you purchased. You're redeeming a Humble Bundle Key, not individual game keys.

Steam does not give you extra keys of duplicates you have unless it's explicitly stated that they will. I forget what few game bundles will let you have the extra keys (I think they may be Valve specific bundles).
I had no idea Humble bundle carried out publisher bundles... thought this THQ bundle was an exception... I have recently come to know about them so still learning ;)
Post edited November 29, 2012 by tarunmutreja
They recently did a deal w/ Double Fine (psychonauts, Brutal Legend, Stacking, Costume Quest, etc) where they were making prototypes of games and people could vote and get the prototypes of the games. It was pretty neat :) I only found out about them around Humble indie bundle 4 I think. It's one of the most successful bundle sites I know of :)
Wasted enough time with a key that doesn't work so now here is a key that does work for sure. Its King's Bounty: The Legend. Cras porttitor, nisi sit amet pretium mollis, turpis magna sollicitudin justo, vitae rhoncus erat nulla ut massa. Donec 4NTAA sollicitudin pretium enim, eu mollis quam dapibus vel. Fusce vitae orci dolor. Donec vehicula porttitor nulla vel egestas. Mauris sagittis neque id augue 3RZXY viverra sodales. Nunc quis magna nisi, non ornare metus. Aenean mattis feugiat porta. Vivamus tempor mi 4Z7EQ sit amet neque dictum ut iaculis sapien viverra. Etiam ut nisl dui. Donec tellus dolor, egestas quis fringilla at, aliquet at turpis?
tarunmutreja:
I already have it, but +1
tarunmutreja:
Already redeemed, but thanks! ;p
tarunmutreja:
Great game (I have it already), +1 to you =)

On an unrelated topic: I wonder how many people are jumping on this thread when it lights up, knowing there are so many SR3 codes floating around at the moment? :P
Post edited November 29, 2012 by Asbeau
tarunmutreja:
Asbeau: Great game (I have it already), +1 to you =)

On an unrelated topic: I wonder how many people are jumping on this thread when it lights up, knowing there are so many SR3 codes floating around at the moment? :P
Not many, I suppose... ;p
tarunmutreja:
Stooner: Already redeemed, but thanks! ;p
Damn.. I am never posting a full key again... every time I post a full key it always ends up with a lurker... Need to remind this to myself next time

Whats SR3?
Saint's Row 3
Stooner: Already redeemed, but thanks! ;p
tarunmutreja: Whats SR3?
Saints Row 3?

ninja'd
Post edited November 29, 2012 by Stooner
Asbeau: Saint's Row 3
Got it already thanks... later guys
Asbeau: On an unrelated topic: I wonder how many people are jumping on this thread when it lights up, knowing there are so many SR3 codes floating around at the moment? :P
There is? Then I have to look here more often :P
Still, is SR3 that good? (I want to try it anyway, just wondering...^^)
Post edited November 29, 2012 by Trid
my friend and me are thinking about taking sr3 to play it in coop, is it any good?
dr.zli: my friend and me are thinking about taking sr3 to play it in coop, is it any good?
I have played it in co-op during free weekend for a bit and its a blast.
dr.zli: my friend and me are thinking about taking sr3 to play it in coop, is it any good?
danteveli: I have played it in co-op during free weekend for a bit and its a blast.
thx!