It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DuckFace: That doesn't make sense.
jpolastre: You're the guy who lives off of leeching, you're just a parasite, and Aniki is the one who doesn't have a life? Your stupidity is astonishing
He will be here for two or three account, after he will go away because he will be boring. This is the classic schema. Be patient :-)
DuckFace, shouldn't you be doing your homework now? Better do it, because your momma may give you a internet ban.
jpolastre: You're the guy who lives off of leeching, you're just a parasite, and Aniki is the one who doesn't have a life? Your stupidity is astonishing
benderz: He will be here for two or three account, after he will go away because he will be boring. This is the classic schema. Be patient :-)
I've found that to be true! I live be a simple motto ''Please refrain from feeding the trolls''
Really Big Sky Steam key, first person to post that they want it gets it, excluding new users I'm afraid (Anasto/wakalo/MartiaLaw/DuckFace has ruined this thread for you, sorry).
Post edited October 20, 2012 by SirPrimalform
SirPrimalform: Really Big Sky Steam key, first person to post that they want it gets it, excluding new users I'm afraid (Anasto/wakalo/MartiaLaw/DuckFace has ruined this thread for you, sorry).
please may i ?
SirPrimalform: Really Big Sky Steam key, first person to post that they want it gets it, excluding new users I'm afraid (Anasto/wakalo/MartiaLaw/DuckFace has ruined this thread for you, sorry).
I don't want it, but thanks! lol
+1 to you
Ian: please may i ?
Yes yes, definitely for you! You're one of the most generous guys here, and also the first to post. :P

Wait... unless Wakalo got a time machine and you've been him all along!
SirPrimalform: Wait... unless Wakalo got a time machine and you've been him all along!
You scary me...! :-P

Thanks for the giveaway, and congrats Ian :-)
Ian: please may i ?
SirPrimalform: Yes yes, definitely for you! You're one of the most generous guys here, and also the first to post. :P Wait... unless Wakalo got a time machine and you've been him all along!
Why does it have to be Wakalo that is Ian, what if it is the other way around!?
Post edited October 20, 2012 by slaktarn
SirPrimalform: Yes yes, definitely for you! You're one of the most generous guys here, and also the first to post. :P Wait... unless Wakalo got a time machine and you've been him all along!
slaktarn: Why does it have to be Wakalo that is Ian, what if it the other way around!?
I was implying that after all this business with Wakalo, he went back in time and became Ian and gave away loads of stuff so he could then go "I'm really wakalo!" and swear at us in Spanish.

Of course this doesn't work since the original person to call Wakalo out was Ian.

EDIT: My head hurts!
Wow no takers XBOX games i guess. Anyways "Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition" Steam Key anyone. This is not the full key don't wakalo to get his hands on it.

PM me with the key and i will give the rest to the first PM

4...X...6...W...E...-...0...5...H...D...G
o_O
Nevermind.
Post edited October 20, 2012 by langurmonkey
slaktarn: Why does it have to be Wakalo that is Ian, what if it the other way around!?
SirPrimalform: I was implying that after all this business with Wakalo, he went back in time and became Ian and gave away loads of stuff so he could then go "I'm really wakalo!" and swear at us in Spanish. Of course this doesn't work since the original person to call Wakalo out was Ian. EDIT: My head hurts!
First of all, it was Portuguese, Spanish i would understand. secondly, it can still be Ian that has taken the roll as the forum-troll, to balance himself out

EDIT: what if he wanted us to catch on that there was a troll among our midst
Post edited October 20, 2012 by slaktarn
o_0