It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OH SHI-
Now I'm very glad that I did not trade with the guy. He approached me about a trade, but he seemed so evasive when we talked about who should post the keys first that I got worried. I'm glad that my gut instinct stopped me from doing the trade, but I'm sad that someone else got scammed.
SirPrimalform: Guys, look what I found! http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2976790 It looks like he's trying to find out if it's possible for him to get in trouble from us reporting him, which suggests he's genuinely rattled.
Haha, that is classic....what an idiot. He used his main account which i hope he already bought plenty of games on because if enough report him they will close out his account with no refunds, and he will lose all his games. So if he screwed you over, report him. Make sure to provide proof such as the messages and what not. And the keys that you provided him. Also provide the stupid forum posts of him proclaiming he had everything under "CONTROL".

Glad someone got his ID, he had no clue that was unique and could not be changed. He thought he had everything under control...
SirPrimalform: Guys, look what I found! http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2976790 It looks like he's trying to find out if it's possible for him to get in trouble from us reporting him, which suggests he's genuinely rattled.
hahaha! That's priceless! So much for being in "complete control". I believe his tiny little balls are sweating now.
Pathetic. Thanks for the heads up!
high rated
Was gonna post this earlier but seeing what Wakalo/GetSmart/*uckFace [url=YFWRN][/url] did again.. kinda put me off...

Anyways here is a Steam Key for Elven Legacy

4WY9H-YLPER-HLLTX
tarunmutreja: Was gonna post this earlier but seeing what Wakalo/GetSmart/*uckFace [url=YFWRN][/url] did again.. kinda put me off... Anyways here is a Steam Key for Elven Legacy 4WY9H-YLPER-HLLTX
Lol I feel like I should not say this since you are prone to hiding things in keys but alas,
"Invalid Product Code"
tarunmutreja: Was gonna post this earlier but seeing what Wakalo/GetSmart/*uckFace [url=YFWRN][/url] did again.. kinda put me off... Anyways here is a Steam Key for Elven Legacy 4WY9H-YLPER-HLLTX
iOverflow: Lol I feel like I should not say this since you are prone to hiding things in keys but alas, "Invalid Product Code"
Yes I am :)
I did a trade a time ago with the one we call Gameon, and I can certify that he keeps his end of the bargain :).
iOverflow: Lol I feel like I should not say this since you are prone to hiding things in keys but alas, "Invalid Product Code"
tarunmutreja: Yes I am :)
Ah, I think I get it ;). I won't be redeeming this though, as I already own the game. +1 anyway!
Nice one :D
Post edited October 22, 2012 by irlandezul
I know how "hiding" works, but it still doesn't work - Invalid product key. :(
triock: I know how "hiding" works, but it still doesn't work - Invalid product key. :(
I might have to explain it if not taken for a while... but i assure u that its thr
irlandezul: REPLY Nice one :D
u got that right still one more step to go
Post edited October 22, 2012 by tarunmutreja
triock: I know how "hiding" works, but it still doesn't work - Invalid product key. :(
tarunmutreja: I might have to explain it if not taken for a while... but i assure u that its thr
irlandezul: REPLY Nice one :D
tarunmutreja: u got that right still one more step to go
Was already too late at my last post .
Already redeemed .
Post edited October 22, 2012 by irlandezul
i guess i hid it real good.... just find the hidden key and do what u did to reply