It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For all the GOG spiderbots out there... have at this key! *snickers*

ZRC4-VQS2-VDMN-SCZC

I wonder if those mindless bots will jump at the tantalizing gift key realizing it's the much coveted Warsow game. haha.
niniendowarrior: I wonder if those mindless bots will jump at the tantalizing gift key realizing it's the much coveted Warsow game. haha.
LOL, you were right! The code is already used... :P
well if were going to be screwing with spiderbots then

K2WS-K7T2-K7TX-QB2E

and no it's not a warsow key..(exactly)
Stooner: wazup?
Malv0isin: That you wakalo?? ;-)
wow gotcha!
niniendowarrior: I wonder if those mindless bots will jump at the tantalizing gift key realizing it's the much coveted Warsow game. haha.
Azrael360: LOL, you were right! The code is already used... :P
LMAO!!! That is hilarious!!!
DCT: well if were going to be screwing with spiderbots then K2WS-K7T2-K7TX-QB2E and no it's not a warsow key..(exactly)
I wanted to see what "not exactly Warsow" is but says already used. XD
DCT: well if were going to be screwing with spiderbots then K2WS-K7T2-K7TX-QB2E and no it's not a warsow key..(exactly)
Ric1987: I wanted to see what "not exactly Warsow" is but says already used. XD
Teen Agent, Worlds of Ultima 1+2, Dragonsphere,Treasure Island Adventure Game and Warsow, I did say it wasn't EXACTLY a Warsow key which it wasn't it was Warsow and a few other free games
Post edited October 21, 2012 by DCT
I guess someone else will make better use of this than me:
I am before the one beginning with 8, and just after the one beginning with X: JEDL
I am last. 8MQA
I am not second: X2SH
I am not first: Q3V6
GOG key, contains 3 games that you can get for a low price right now.
Post edited October 21, 2012 by AFnord
AFnord: I guess someone else will make better use of this than me: I am behind the one beginning with 8, and just after the one beginning with X: JEDL I am last. 8MQA I am not second: X2SH I am not first: Q3V6 GOG key, contains 3 games that you can get for a low price right now.
thank you kindly
AFnord: I guess someone else will make better use of this than me: I am behind the one beginning with 8, and just after the one beginning with X: JEDL I am last. 8MQA I am not second: X2SH I am not first: Q3V6 GOG key, contains 3 games that you can get for a low price right now.
DCT: thank you kindly
You're welcome.
high rated
Fancy some Saints Row 2?
Ok then, but first a warning...I don't know if this has already been redeemed or not. I have this code for a while now. I have the game myself and the only way to actually check if this code is worth something is actually redeeming it.

So don't be surprised if it doesn't work ;p
Also don't be surprised if the game runs badly...it's horribly ported XD

Not to make it too easy on ya...this is a 5 parter:

The fifth one is -YLSBB
The third one is -8IVFH-
The first one is V5H2F-
The fourth one is -NALBP-
The second one is -46F5W-

Steamkey. :)
azah_lemur: Fancy some Saints Row 2? Ok then, but first a warning...I don't know if this has already been redeemed or not. I have this code for a while now. I have the game myself and the only way to actually check if this code is worth something is actually redeeming it. So don't be surprised if it doesn't work ;p Also don't be surprised if the game runs badly...it's horribly ported XD Not to make it too easy on ya...this is a 5 parter: The fifth one is -YLSBB The third one is -8IVFH- The first one is V5H2F- The fourth one is -NALBP- The second one is -46F5W- Steamkey. :)
Grabbed this one. Thanks.
azah_lemur: Fancy some Saints Row 2? Ok then, but first a warning...I don't know if this has already been redeemed or not. I have this code for a while now. I have the game myself and the only way to actually check if this code is worth something is actually redeeming it. So don't be surprised if it doesn't work ;p Also don't be surprised if the game runs badly...it's horribly ported XD Not to make it too easy on ya...this is a 5 parter: The fifth one is -YLSBB The third one is -8IVFH- The first one is V5H2F- The fourth one is -NALBP- The second one is -46F5W- Steamkey. :)
Skarty: Grabbed this one. Thanks.
So it worked fine?
Yeah, it worked fine. Thank you again. :)
high rated
Guys, look what I found!

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2976790

It looks like he's trying to find out if it's possible for him to get in trouble from us reporting him, which suggests he's genuinely rattled.
Post edited October 21, 2012 by SirPrimalform