It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

keeveek: I know the game is incredibily cheap right now, but I have a spare code, so here it goes.
DNR because I have the first and it would waste one game, but a big thumbs up to you =)
I wasn't sure if I should post that code, but well... If nobody redeemes it, you can watch the picture at least :P
Tried to redeem it but it said the code was already used. Maybe I have made mistake copying the code.
danteveli: Tried to redeem it but it said the code was already used. Maybe I have made mistake copying the code.
You didn't make a mistake, it got redeemed less than 2 mins after it was posted (not by me).
danteveli: Tried to redeem it but it said the code was already used. Maybe I have made mistake copying the code.
It's still not redeemed. Somebody tried the code and hit cancel. It blocks the code for 10 minutes.
Post edited October 10, 2012 by keeveek
Or maybe the code is looked by someone looking at it, and not redeeming it. Try again in a bit.
keeveek: I know the game is incredibily cheap right now, but I have a spare code, so here it goes.
it looks like someone already swiped it... thanks for the giveaway... 1+
JMich: Or maybe the code is looked by someone looking at it, and not redeeming it. Try again in a bit.
Yep, from my end it looks like the code is locked temporarily.
keeveek: It's still not redeemed. Somebody tried the code and hit cancel. It blocks the code for 10 minutes.
Ah ok, so that's what happened. Thanks.
Thanks keeveek, I have redeemed it :)

Not me who have blocked the code before XD
Post edited October 10, 2012 by Warning_original
Warning_original: Thanks keeveek, I have redeemed it :)
Enjoy your game!
Dinive Divinity...? I guess I was too late... :D

Thanks keeveek, you're very generous (and +1)
N 9 M P - 7 W Q C - S 7 R E - L G 5 6
grynn:
code already used, it seems. What was it for?
grynn: N 9 M P - 7 W Q C - S 7 R E - L G 5 6
I did not claim it. Should be available still. (do we still have the 10 minute timeout bug?)