It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wakalo: Shut the fuck up you twat. You take advantage of him aswell. fucking brazilian cancer.
yup mate, but I didn't exclude me...
low rated
wakalo: Shut the fuck up you twat. You take advantage of him aswell. fucking brazilian cancer.
Stooner: yup mate, but I didn't exclude me...
English please..
Post edited October 16, 2012 by MartiaLaw
I shouldn't have stopped to watch my movie ....
Gazoinks - yes this community is brill :D Big_McLargeHuge - i promise this is not a regular occourence lol. What a 1st impression we must have given you :(

Stooner - read your damn pm mate please :D
Post edited October 16, 2012 by Ian
Thought I'd have a little fun with this one. It's a steam code for Blackwell Deception except in Japanese. :P
Attachments:
code.jpg (21 Kb)
Dokusai: snip
Already have it, but thanks and nice way to encrypt a code!
Dokusai: Thought I'd have a little fun with this one. It's a steam code for Blackwell Deception except in Japanese. :P
now that is ingenious :) +1

NR as I have it, and thank you :D
Dokusai: Thought I'd have a little fun with this one. It's a steam code for Blackwell Deception except in Japanese. :P
So the hardest part here is the fact that it's jpeg file? :P
Ian: Would you like to explain WHY u have just taken "the Ship" from me, when I could have given it to some1 who does not have 7 copies ?
Damn that's low.
high rated
Well, might as well join in then.

My last key for the Dustforce Soundtrack on Steam. It's straight from the developers. It won't let you take it if you don't have the game on Steam as well.

0QJZX
ZRVBQ
FZDVQ
Big_McLargeHuge: Well, might as well join in then. My last key for the Dustforce Soundtrack on Steam. It's straight from the developers. It won't let you take it if you don't have the game on Steam as well. 0QJZX ZRVBQ FZDVQ
nvm i had a blonde moment there
Post edited October 16, 2012 by Elvin37
low rated
Big_McLargeHuge: Well, might as well join in then. My last key for the Dustforce Soundtrack on Steam. It's straight from the developers. It won't let you take it if you don't have the game on Steam as well. 0QJZX ZRVBQ FZDVQ
This was taken already :/
I tried it and got an incorrect code. I think I know my Katakana enough to know I read it right.
Trid: So the hardest part here is the fact that it's jpeg file? :P
Is that a bad thing? >_<
Elvin37: It is not possible to redeem that without owning dustforce but thanks alot for the giveaway!
Yes i said that in my post :P. And you're welcome :).
MartiaLaw: This was taken already :/
Damn.. this is a ninja thread. lol
Post edited October 16, 2012 by user deleted