It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ian: N0x0ss - just do us all a favour, and stay safe :D QC - not at all, I have the same amount of interest. Good afternoon Licurg and gameon :D
Good afternoon Ian.
Well, I really don't wanna get into this subject on a gaming forum, but it might be a way to pressure Lebanon to take a certain position concerning the events in Syria.

It's too early to determine the exact intent and I don't wanna state my opinion ^^

So let's talk about Desponia instead :D
N0x0ss: So let's talk about Desponia instead :D
Deponia?
N0x0ss: It's not like I live in Baghdad, they don't target innocent people with the intention of killing ... They usually target places like "Star Bucks" or Politicians, journalists, foreigners... I'm not really a primary target ^^ Same here, I already have 2 of the 5 games that interest me ^^
QC: I have all of the fallout titles, sacrifice, and in that list it's just Earthworm Jim 1+2 and Battle Chess (played that growing up) that I've got a strong interest in. I don't know much about the other games.
It isn't worth it for just those games I believe ^^' You might have nostalgia goggles concerning battle chess, and I'd recommand the 2nd tier for Citizen Kabuto '
N0x0ss: So let's talk about Desponia instead :D
gameon: Deponia?
Yep sorry about the mispelling. Considered buying it for my mom since she has a Mac and no games (The poor lady :( ) but I see that it's only the 2nd game that has Mac support...
Post edited October 19, 2012 by N0x0ss
N0x0ss: Yep sorry about the mispelling. Considered buying it for my mom since she has a Mac and no games (The poor lady :( ) but I see that it's only the 2nd game that has Mac support...
No probs, i make typo's all the time. Although i noticed alot of people on GOG say "mom", where here it's "mum". It's nice that GOG has Mac support now, because i think you also have a Mac. Great time for gaming!
Post edited October 19, 2012 by gameon
N0x0ss: Yep sorry about the mispelling. Considered buying it for my mom since she has a Mac and no games (The poor lady :( ) but I see that it's only the 2nd game that has Mac support...
gameon: No probs, i make typo's all the time. Although i noticed alot of people on GOG say "mom", where here it's "mum". It's nice that GOG has Mac support now, because i think you also have a Mac. Great time for gaming!
Although the demand for Linux ports is more around here... I was disappointed yesterday... :(
gameon: No probs, i make typo's all the time. Although i noticed alot of people on GOG say "mom", where here it's "mum". It's nice that GOG has Mac support now, because i think you also have a Mac. Great time for gaming!
KhalidYousif: Although the demand for Linux ports is more around here... I was disappointed yesterday... :(
I said not long ago to people that if GOG was to have any other OS support, Mac would have to come first, because it's a unified OS like Windows.

The mods said nothing was planned, but they just surprised us with Mac support. I think that now we have that, it's only a matter of time until there are Linux releases here.

To all Linux users, give it a year or so. It might happen.
high rated
>:D

Uplink: Hacker Elite
NameGoo: >:D Uplink: Hacker Elite
Thank you, too late redeem but not by me :-)
NameGoo: >:D Uplink: Hacker Elite
benderz: Thank you, too late redeem but not by me :-)
It's still unredeemed, just locked.
benderz: Thank you, too late redeem but not by me :-)
NameGoo: It's still unredeemed, just locked.
I GOT IT! YAY! :D
Licurg: I GOT IT! YAY! :D
Gaaaaaaah, ninja'd. Have fun Licurg! :)
Quick ninja . Have fun .
Enjoy Licurg :-)
high rated
Woot! :D

Dungeon Keeper
Post edited October 19, 2012 by NameGoo