It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gonchi: Just testing out the gifting system. P6HX J25K NXRW FKZ6
GetSmart: How do you redeem it?
It's already been fully redeemed.
Aniki: Thank you, Gonchi. Still Evolva, JA2:UB, & Conquest of the new world left in the code..
I redeemed the rest. Thank you Gonchi!
low rated
GetSmart: How do you redeem it?
QC: It's already been fully redeemed.
Ah that's ok. I tried redeeming it on GoG but it didn't work, i was just curious.
high rated
Here's a code for the bottom tier of the Interplay bundle (8 games): JP6Z-JMF3-GRV7-JJKS

There might be another hidden code in this post, or there might not be ;) [url=VBNZ-D72N-L5KE-32WL][/url]
benderz: He will be here for two or three account, after he will go away because he will be boring. This is the classic schema. Be patient :-)
slaktarn: I've found that to be true! I live be a simple motto ''Please refrain from feeding the trolls''
He's not a troll (someone trying to hijack a thread), he's a leech. If we ignore him, he can keep sniping codes meant for actual human beings. The best way to get rid of him is restrict key exchanges to PMs and only to accounts older than october 2012 for at least a few weeks. Eventually even with his small brain he will notice it takes him too long to grab a game here and he'll direct his stupidity somewhere else.

Sorry for all the honest people with young accounts, it's a drastic measure but it is needed for now.
Thanks Spoderman. :)
spoderman: Here's a code for the bottom tier of the Interplay bundle (8 games): JP6Z-JMF3-GRV7-JJKS There might be another hidden code in this post, or there might not be ;) [url=VBNZ-D72N-L5KE-32WL][/url]
Already ninja'd :-(
Post edited October 20, 2012 by NightK
spoderman: Here's a code for the bottom tier of the Interplay bundle (8 games): JP6Z-JMF3-GRV7-JJKS There might be another hidden code in this post, or there might not be ;) [url=VBNZ-D72N-L5KE-32WL][/url]
NightK: Already ninja'd :-(
The code that may've been hidden hasn't been redeemed yet ;)
spoderman: The code that may've been hidden hasn't been redeemed yet ;)
But someone block it. Thank you anyway spoderman :-)
+1 to our friendly forums spoderman
+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Redeemed, except for MAX1 and 2 since I have them. Thanks a lot :)
spoderman: The code that may've been hidden hasn't been redeemed yet ;)
Code already used :X
spoderman: snip
What's the hidden code for? :P
Licurg: What's the hidden code for? :P
8 Interplay's pay what you want games, MAX1+2 should still be there.
Licurg: What's the hidden code for? :P
Bottom tier for Interplay bundle. Same thing as the other code, just felt like hiding one to give other people a chance.