It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Ian: wakalo New User Rep: 8 Registered: Oct 2012 From Spain Posted Yesterday 3467 Have: 7x The ship complete pack Want: Offers (will offer 5 copies for audiosurf). Would you like to explain WHY u have just taken "the Ship" from me, when I could have given it to some1 who does not have 7 copies ?
That's not very nice.. :/
That's weak. Like, really weak.
Ian: i think i give enough, for people not to take the piss, especially as I already gave them 2 games, 2 days ago :(
maybe that's why... you give a lot. So, people take it for granted... :/
Ian: wakalo New User Rep: 8 Registered: Oct 2012 From Spain Posted Yesterday 3467 Have: 7x The ship complete pack Want: Offers (will offer 5 copies for audiosurf). Would you like to explain WHY u have just taken "the Ship" from me, when I could have given it to some1 who does not have 7 copies ?
Wow, that's garbage.
This is the same guy that begged for RoA codes and then tried to trade them for Steam games in the classifieds thread.
Ian: Stooner - i did not mean u mate :D
uh... I don't know... I hope so....
:P
Well, there are neg rep for smt. From the bright side, if it was rly for trade purpose key should be still not reedemed. :S
Post edited October 16, 2012 by Trid
Asbeau: This is the same guy that begged for RoA codes and then tried to trade them for Steam games in the classifieds thread.
not sure tbh, but I am feeling a bit cheesed off at the min :(

Trid - he pm me to say he has redeemed it and got the extra 2 gifting copies lol
Post edited October 16, 2012 by Ian
low rated
Ian: i think i give enough, for people not to take the piss, especially as I already gave them 2 games, 2 days ago :(
Stooner: maybe that's why... you give a lot. So, people take it for granted... :/
Shut the fuck up you twat. You take advantage of him aswell. fucking brazilian cancer.
Stooner: Run wakalo.... just... Run!...
Ian: i think i give enough, for people not to take the piss, especially as I already gave them 2 games, 2 days ago :( Stooner - i did not mean u mate :D
And that's why we can't have nice things. This is what happened on Sgifts all the time. People eventually just get cynical and completely stop gifting. I always used to do Private Giveaways on Steam for this very reason.
Stooner: maybe that's why... you give a lot. So, people take it for granted... :/
wakalo: Shut the fuck up you twat. You take advantage of him aswell. fucking brazilian cancer.
Holy shit... This guy
Post edited October 16, 2012 by user deleted
I wont stop - can we please drop the subject.
Ian: I wont stop - can we please drop the subject.
Sure, sorry about that :). Carry on. It's my first time in this thread, thought i'd check it out and this is what i see. lol

Edit: Talking about wakalo's last message btw.
Post edited October 16, 2012 by user deleted
I am sad to see that things like that happen to great and kind people like you,
you sir are one of the most kindest people I have ever seen
Ouch, Ian, that sucks. I suppose that's the risk you take when giving stuff away, although at the very least it seems to not happen much on this forum at all, which speaks to quality of the community.

EDIT: Sorry, posted this before you asked to drop it, but yeah, I don't want to drag it out.
Post edited October 16, 2012 by Gazoinks
Big_McLargeHuge: Sure, sorry about that :). Carry on. It's my first time in this thread, Thought i'd check it out and this is what i see. lol
Well, you just had bad timming i guess. ;/