It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: Okay... got through two doors before getting stumped. Got better things to do than worry about this. Good luck to whoever gets it.
johnki: Yeah, 4 out of 5 of them are console-only games. 3 and 5 will probably be the hardest, though Google should be pretty friendly to a lot of the descriptions.

Anyways, yeah, good luck. I didn't intentionally make it really hard, those were just the first five 'not totally obvious' games that popped into my head.
From the first two, I knew your game was heading into obscure territory. Luckily I've actually seen the first two games to know kind of guess what it is. The women though. So many female characters in video games now. haha.

liquidsnakehpks: i figured that out but the rooms ? are you asking to guess a random game or is it related to the bundle
johnki: Random games.

EDIT: I'll give it 24 hours, and then I'll start posting answers at random times if no one gets it.
I was thinking of posting the answers to the first two, but since you're offering, I'll abstain. :)
Post edited September 19, 2012 by niniendowarrior
niniendowarrior: From the first two, I knew your game was heading into obscure territory. Luckily I've actually seen the first two games to know kind of guess what it is. The women though. So many female characters in video games now. haha.
Heh, you'd know them if you saw them. A very distinctly contrasting pair.
niniendowarrior: From the first two, I knew your game was heading into obscure territory. Luckily I've actually seen the first two games to know kind of guess what it is. The women though. So many female characters in video games now. haha.
johnki: Heh, you'd know them if you saw them. A very distinctly contrasting pair.
Shrugs. I'm pretty sure that would be true judging from the first two games. :)
niniendowarrior: Shrugs. I'm pretty sure that would be true judging from the first two games. :)
Well, this is for everyone, the names of the people you tell the answers are very carefully chosen for each game.
hmm quit , might retry it later
Oh man, I must be like one of 100 people that actually know that game. :/

I'll change it. Give me like 10-20 minutes to find one.
johnki: Oh man, I must be like one of 100 people that actually know that game. :/

wait found out the first 2 , stuck at 3rd hahah
Post edited September 19, 2012 by liquidsnakehpks
liquidsnakehpks: wait found out the first 2 , stuck at 3rd hahah
That's the one I meant, lol.
johnki: Oh man, I must be like one of 100 people that actually know that game. :/

I wouldn't say that. I don't go looking for games that often. What I know is likely incredibly limited. For all you know, someone has already blasted through the whole thing.
niniendowarrior: I wouldn't say that. I don't go looking for games that often. What I know is likely incredibly limited. For all you know, someone has already blasted through the whole thing.
Nah, trust me, it's obscure. The Wiki page barely mentions the existence of the game, let alone the franchise (which is mainly a Japan-only thing).
niniendowarrior: I wouldn't say that. I don't go looking for games that often. What I know is likely incredibly limited. For all you know, someone has already blasted through the whole thing.
johnki: Nah, trust me, it's obscure. The Wiki page barely mentions the existence of the game, let alone the franchise (which is mainly a Japan-only thing).
I was expecting something Japanese, to be honest. The description alone screams it. I'm expecting something at the same level as Onechanbara.

You should make it like an alternate question to room 3. Like: "> tell ice I don't know." and then switch questions. :)
Post edited September 19, 2012 by niniendowarrior
niniendowarrior: I was expecting something Japanese, to be honest. The description alone screams it. I'm expecting something at the same level as Onechanbara.

You should make it like an alternate question to room 3. Like: "> tell ice I don't know." and then switch questions. :)
Done. Took me a minute to find a new one. Should be pretty obvious if anyone's played it. Another Japanese game but much less obscure.

EDIT: Oops. Wrong link.
Post edited September 19, 2012 by johnki
Very fast addition there, mate. Cheers for that. :)

niniendowarrior: I was expecting something Japanese, to be honest. The description alone screams it. I'm expecting something at the same level as Onechanbara.

johnki: Done. Took me a minute to find a new one. Should be pretty obvious if anyone's played it. Another Japanese game but much less obscure.

EDIT: Oops. Wrong link.
Gah. Stuck on #4. Give up!
ThomasGoG: Gah. Stuck on #4. Give up!
Really?

That's at least two people stuck there (one PMd me). I thought that scene would be obvious. It went viral!