It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OvaltineJenkins: Waves Steam key:

62VNW-6VRR7-D95DA
Got it. Thank you. :3
NameGoo: Don't mind me!

Just passing by...
I can't stand the sight of blood, but thank you
slaktarn: I can't stand the sight of blood, but thank you
Me neither, but it's a great game. :D
slaktarn:
Enjoy!
johnki: -snip-
http://esolangs.org/wiki/EXCON

^ Read to get the Steam key for SpaceChem.
Post edited September 24, 2012 by johnki

Just passing by...
slaktarn: I can't stand the sight of blood, but thank you
But, luckily there are many themed hospitals around to help. Thanks!! :)
NameGoo: Enjoy!
Not interested in taking yet another game off you, but I want to say that like Journey mostly because of the art. Don't get me wrong, it does a LOT to try to advance gaming in terms of how we think of co-op experiences, and I think that's incredible, and we definitely need to see more games like it, but I think the art style is stunning.
Post edited September 24, 2012 by johnki
NameGoo: Enjoy!
johnki: Not interested in taking yet another game off you, but I want to say that like Journey mostly because of the art. Don't get me wrong, it does a LOT to try to advance gaming in terms of how we think of co-op experiences, and I think that's incredible, and we definitely need to see more games like it, but I think the art style is stunning.
Awesome!
Now no one else is allowed to say art! :P
Malv0isin:
Enjoy!
Post edited September 24, 2012 by NameGoo

Just passing by...
I've never played the game Journey but I have played music by the band Journey. Any way you want it is an awesome song but I don't think this is what you were talking about :D
Post edited September 24, 2012 by CowboyBebop
CowboyBebop: I've never played the game Journey but I have played music by the band Journey. Any way you want it is an awesome song but I don't think this is what you were talking about :D
Not exactly. Someone else already tried that. Good thinking though.

[url=Are you paying attention?][/url]
[url=Theme Hospital Y7KK-ZKMU-ZD2H-8DD8][/url]
[url=Blood 5HJR-P6A4-YZR4-XK29][/url]
[url=I have become addicted to Journey.][/url]
[url=Have you played Journey?][/url]
[url=Tell me why Journey is awesome and get a 5.99 GOG of your choice!][/url]
[url=And, yes, I realize this is completely unfair.][/url]

Just passing by...
Only if it can be on PC......Would love this kind of game.
[url=lol, I was actually looking through the source code to find this message......In fact all I need is to reply.....That's clever!][/url]
CowboyBebop: I've never played the game Journey but I have played music by the band Journey. Any way you want it is an awesome song but I don't think this is what you were talking about :D
NameGoo: Not exactly. Someone else already tried that. Good thinking though.
Does it matter if I've played the game or not? Searching around the net I found out that if you reached a non-winning end to the game you could read musings by the narrator that would tell you where you went wrong and give you clues on how to play the game better. That sounds like it would be really helpful and make you want to play it again.
Post edited September 24, 2012 by CowboyBebop
PandaLiang: Only if it can be on PC......Would love this kind of game.
[url=lol, I was actually looking through the source code to find this message......In fact all I need is to reply.....That's clever!][/url]
Yeah, it's too bad it's a PS3 exclusive.
[url=Isn't it? Learned this little trick from benderz][/url]
CowboyBebop:
Journey, from 2012, not Journey: The Quest Begins (1989). Apparently I should have specified, but I never played the later, therefore I didn't know about it.

And you don't have to have played it, but it would help.
Post edited September 24, 2012 by NameGoo
NameGoo: Journey, from 2012, not Journey: The Quest Begins (1989). Apparently I should have specified, but I never played the later, therefore I didn't know about it.

And you don't have to have played it, but it would help.
Oh... yeah I thought it was Journey: The Quest Begins. I still think it would be helpful for people who were playing that game to find out where the went wrong. Probably save you a lot of frustration (unless you like to be frustrated).

Reading about Journey 2012 it does sound a bit awesome that you communicate through moving pieces of cloth and don't talk at all. It's innovative and different from what I would normally play.
NameGoo: Yeah, it's too bad it's a PS3 exclusive.
[url=Isn't it? Learned this little trick from benderz][/url]
Base on what I see from various game sites. I think the game's success comes from its outstanding atmosphere --- the lonely desert. It's such lonely environment helping you to form a connection with the ones you encounter, even though you don't know them at all. Then through completing little puzzle together, the bond is strengthened. The simplistic communication also help to strengthen the connection but retain the feeling of loneliness. It is a speechless world, but you can still find a way to communicate. However, you cannot further the communication. At the end you still will depart with the one you just create a bond with. This gives you a lingering feeling but at the same time, make you more wishing for a next encounter. All a sudden, it's no longer a world so cold and lonely.

That's why I really want to try this game. Hope it is not just completely my imagination
Post edited September 24, 2012 by PandaLiang