It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MegaDragon998: I just logged in and saw it
gameon: Yeah, there's no probs in you redeeming it. I was just thinking that as it's a Dlc, that may or may not be able to be played without the game, it's kind of obscure.

It went quicker than Ecco the dolphin i gave away not long ago, and that's an actual game, lol.
Uhhh...i dont have full game....
gameon: Yeah, there's no probs in you redeeming it. I was just thinking that as it's a Dlc, that may or may not be able to be played without the game, it's kind of obscure.

It went quicker than Ecco the dolphin i gave away not long ago, and that's an actual game, lol.
MegaDragon998: Uhhh...i dont have full game....
So were you able to listen to the music anyway?

MegaDragon998: Uhhh...i dont have full game....
You know what you have to do!

(It is a great game, by the way)
grynn: [I have 3 Shattered Horizon guest pass to give, send me your Steam username if you want one of them.
2 left.
high rated
Steam code for:
Dark Fall: Lost Souls
6X7CR-PDZB4-TFFER

From the current Indiegala.
kalmis666: Steam code for:
Dark Fall: Lost Souls
6X7CR-PDZB4-TFFER

From the current Indiegala.
Thank you very much, and +1 to you for your kindness ;)
Azrael360: Thank you very much, and +1 to you for your kindness ;)
Np mate
Still have this End of Nation bEta key: G?FN-EFDL-9LYW-EP7L-ZR2E, maybe some1 will make use of it :)
Trid: Still have this End of Nation bEta key: G?FN-EFDL-9LYW-EP7L-ZR2E, maybe some1 will make use of it :)
thanks for this :) +1 NR
Steam key for Hitman Sniper Challenge BETA:

*7PEA-9?M?7-9KW?5

*= the number that was in Ian's nick
?= The first letter of this site

Good luck and enjoy it "ninja snipers"

More keys here, for who understand Japanese:
http://www.famitsu.com/blog/sqex-ee/2012/09/_pccom.html
Warning_original: -snip-
Thanks. :)
Warning_original: -snip-
johnki: Thanks. :)
You're welcome ;)
http://indiegamestand.com/
Free chester game. (DRM-Free, for the next 16 days)

ndieGameStand is a different kind of indie gaming bundle and promotional website. Our site is about featuring and promoting a new independent game every 96 hours (4 days) for gamers to purchase at a discounted price. That's a new Pay-What-You-Want game sale every few days. The best part is that any game you purchase will be yours to keep forever and stored in your game wallet on our site.
te_lanus: ...
Good news! Thank you! :-)
te_lanus: http://indiegamestand.com/
Free chester game. (DRM-Free, for the next 16 days)

ndieGameStand is a different kind of indie gaming bundle and promotional website. Our site is about featuring and promoting a new independent game every 96 hours (4 days) for gamers to purchase at a discounted price. That's a new Pay-What-You-Want game sale every few days. The best part is that any game you purchase will be yours to keep forever and stored in your game wallet on our site.
This seems quite interesting. Thanks for info :)