It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yeah, white pixels are 0s, black pixels are 1 and it's just a simple matter of running it through a binary to text converter.

The larger image I would assume is the same, but since it's so large and has more padding data in it someone would probably need to find a QR or 2d barcode to text converter to do it (though i tried it with the first ones I found on google and it didn't find a barcode in it.
mrcrispy83: Yeah, white pixels are 0s, black pixels are 1 and it's just a simple matter of running it through a binary to text converter.

The larger image I would assume is the same, but since it's so large and has more padding data in it someone would probably need to find a QR or 2d barcode to text converter to do it (though i tried it with the first ones I found on google and it didn't find a barcode in it.
Didn't think about it lol, binary... ;)
gratz!
I figured the second one on binary too, but after the Boole hint...

as i got MoM from her today, i didn't send my answer...

And about the first, i almost hurt my eyes, but no clue...
Post edited September 22, 2012 by Stooner
johnki: -snip-
Alright, no one's thanked me for this yet, and it's been 14 hours, and I thought this was an easy one compared to the Brainfuck puzzle, so here's how you solve it:

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chef_(programming_language)]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chef_(programming_language)[/url]
Post edited September 22, 2012 by johnki
u lot r just toooooooooooo brainy for me :( lol
johnki: -snip-
johnki: Alright, no one's thanked me for this yet, and it's been 14 hours, and I thought this was an easy one compared to the Brainfuck puzzle, so here's how you solve it:

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chef_(programming_language)]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chef_(programming_language)[/url]
Something's wrong according to interpreter. Still, this is first time I've ever heard of this programing language. Your riddles are really hard, at least for me.

+1 (once again :D ) for you anyway :)
Stooner: I figured the second one on binary too, but after the Boole hint...

Maybe try to watch from distance or smt? :)

IronStar: Something's wrong according to interpreter. Still, this is first time I've ever heard of this programing language. Your riddles are really hard, at least for me.

At fist i thought it will be cipher or smt, never heard about this one too ;)

Ian: u lot r just toooooooooooo brainy for me :( lol
lol :)
Post edited September 22, 2012 by Trid
Ian: u lot r just toooooooooooo brainy for me :( lol
Not just for you mate... not only...

One more try and i'm blocked! Damn. And I don't know the format of the Humble codes!! ;p
Stooner: I figured the second one on binary too, but after the Boole hint...

Trid: Maybe try to watch from distance or smt? :)
Naaaah... no way! ;p
my eyes are tired...
IronStar: Something's wrong according to interpreter. Still, this is first time I've ever heard of this programing language. Your riddles are really hard, at least for me.

I didn't use the interpreter. Underdeveloped esolangs (like this one, as opposed to INTERCAL or Brainfuck) usually don't have very well written interpreters, so I just used it as a text puzzle. You can easily solve it without the interpreter.

In fact, if you had taken note of the different numbers and the order in which they were placed in the recipe, along with the odd repetition of ground beef being added twice in a row, you could have probably deduced that they were ASCII values without ever knowing it was a programming language.

It's just a thinking puzzle, which is why I chose that one instead of a more obscure programming language. I figured Brainfuck was obscure enough, but would provide some techie here a nice puzzle. :)
Stooner: Naaaah... no way! ;p
my eyes are tired...
Yea, after all this i see strange things too, in the end no MoM for us :P
Stooner: Naaaah... no way! ;p
my eyes are tired...
Trid: Yea, after all this i see strange things too, in the end no MoM for us :P
Call your mom!

btw, how do you know it's MoM?
Trid: Yea, after all this i see strange things too, in the end no MoM for us :P
Stooner: Call your mom!

btw, how do you know it's MoM?
Just guess :S
i didn't try it since I already have hib2, but don't you just have to read the first letter of each ingredient in reverse order (since it's a stack)?
mrcrispy83: i didn't try it since I already have hib2, but don't you just have to read the first letter of each ingredient in reverse order (since it's a stack)?
Yep, pretty much. :) I included the hyphens, too, as beer, to help with the whole "it's a pattern" thing.

EDIT2: Wait, no. Not the first letter of the ingredient. The ASCII value, which is the amount of each ingredient.

EDIT: So I guess a Malbolge puzzle is a bust then. :D
Damn it, i'm blocked.... :(

btw, what are the games on this bundle?
Is that one with Machinarium, no?
(if so, i'll be very pissed... ;p)