It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Appears Nazarush isn't mafia.
pazzer: Appears Nazarush isn't mafia.
Welcome to the party at last. So Jess protected you, and you checked out Nazarush, who turned up clean.

Who was it you checked out first and second day, i cant remember?
Jess and nmillar.
Well, if we assume everyone is telling the truth about the power roles and night actions, then that leaves Damnation, enterprise2004 and Robbeasy as mafia suspects, and since only one of those appeared on my 'leaning mafia' list, I'm going to go ahead and vote enterprise2004.
nmillar: Well, if we assume everyone is telling the truth about the power roles and night actions, then that leaves Damnation, enterprise2004 and Robbeasy as mafia suspects, and since only one of those appeared on my 'leaning mafia' list, I'm going to go ahead and vote enterprise2004.
There is just one issue though, and that is what jess said - a tracker is usually put in in order to even out a godfather. If true, then we're likely to have a godfather on our hands, and pazzer might have investigated said godfather already.

But I'm going to have to reread a few many posts to make up my mind on this matter. But were we to assume pazzer's correct and no one is lying, then Robbeasy and enterprise2004 looks like the strongest candidates for me. But I'm still going to keep an eye on Typhoon, and sadly, mainly for reasons unknown to you guys - and I am going to leave you in the dark for now.
nmillar: Well, if we assume everyone is telling the truth about the power roles and night actions, then that leaves Damnation, enterprise2004 and Robbeasy as mafia suspects, and since only one of those appeared on my 'leaning mafia' list, I'm going to go ahead and vote enterprise2004.
Damnation: There is just one issue though, and that is what jess said - a tracker is usually put in in order to even out a godfather. If true, then we're likely to have a godfather on our hands, and pazzer might have investigated said godfather already.

But I'm going to have to reread a few many posts to make up my mind on this matter. But were we to assume pazzer's correct and no one is lying, then Robbeasy and enterprise2004 looks like the strongest candidates for me. But I'm still going to keep an eye on Typhoon, and sadly, mainly for reasons unknown to you guys - and I am going to leave you in the dark for now.
How long do you plan on keeping us in the dark?

@pazzer, why did you not check Typhoon in order to clear up the suspician around his truthfullness on wether or not he was the Town Trcker? What were your reasons for checking out Nazarush?

@nmillar, why do you think I am scum?
enterprise2004: @nmillar, why do you think I am scum?
Because, as I stated in my last post, I am (for the time being) going to assume that Typhoon and pazzer are being truthful about their roles. This implies that Typhoon, pazzer, Nazarush and myself are innocent.

Damnation appears to be alluding to some kind of ability, so I'll leave him alone for now.

This leaves you and Robbeasy as the two remaining mafia members.
Believed Typhoon was town. As for Nazarush was on the list and was suspected by a few others.
pazzer: Believed Typhoon was town. As for Nazarush was on the list and was suspected by a few others.
I'd be interested to hear who you suspect and for what reasons?
I do hope this game hasnt died - is anybody out there? Damuna - please tell us you are still around! Dont let the minority spoil it for the majority...;o)

Anyway, back to the game - nmillar says assuming everyone tells the truth about power roles and night actoins - anyone else find it extremely handy for Typhoon that he 'investigated' Jess? Then the fact she turns up dead just validates his claim and he hasn't got anyone to gainsay him? Plus - why track someone the Cop has already said was innocent? Yes there's the 'Godfather' angle, but are we sure there is one? Surely a tracker would be better served tracking someone else other than an already cleared player?

Far too convenient for me I'm afraid - FoS Typhoon. Not going to vote yet though, because I'd also like to hear Pazzers thoughts on suspects and reasons.

Personally, I have Pazzer as strongest town - and by extension from that all he investigated also strong Town - so Nazarush and nmillar. Theres the chance he could be niave cop, but until proven, Im not buying that.

That leaves Typhoon , Damnation, enterprise2004 and me.

Damnation - I'm not happy about that 'leave you all in the dark' malarky - could easily be Mafia just trying to hint at some sort of power role, but you've not done much else to point you out as Mafia , so farly neutral on you.

Enterprise - you've been fairly quiet, and theres ALWAYS a quiet mafia out there - when there three, one always tends to take a backseat. You could very well be that one. You are leaning Mafia for me.
Robbeasy: Anyway, back to the game - nmillar says assuming everyone tells the truth about power roles and night actoins - anyone else find it extremely handy for Typhoon that he 'investigated' Jess? Then the fact she turns up dead just validates his claim and he hasn't got anyone to gainsay him? Plus - why track someone the Cop has already said was innocent? Yes there's the 'Godfather' angle, but are we sure there is one? Surely a tracker would be better served tracking someone else other than an already cleared player?

Damnation - I'm not happy about that 'leave you all in the dark' malarky - could easily be Mafia just trying to hint at some sort of power role, but you've not done much else to point you out as Mafia , so farly neutral on you.
Well, I'm still here :p To address the last paragraph I quoted - it's not very fair to leave you guys in the dark, but I was hoping Typhoon could butt in and at least say something. The reason I'm keeping a strong eye on him is actually because I'm VERY suspicious of him. Reasons being the first paragraph I quoted, and also because of what I know.

To continue to hide it now would probably be useless, as it seems this game is slightly dying out and we need more information on the table. Just bear in mind that this will require me to roleclaim in order for you guys to understand why I know what I know. As such, from what I understand, both enterprise and Robbeasy would like me to share this, I will therefore share it if a third person wants me to.
Damnation: To continue to hide it now would probably be useless, as it seems this game is slightly dying out and we need more information on the table. Just bear in mind that this will require me to roleclaim in order for you guys to understand why I know what I know. As such, from what I understand, both enterprise and Robbeasy would like me to share this, I will therefore share it if a third person wants me to.
Yes, I'd like to hear what you have to say.
Damnation: To continue to hide it now would probably be useless, as it seems this game is slightly dying out and we need more information on the table. Just bear in mind that this will require me to roleclaim in order for you guys to understand why I know what I know. As such, from what I understand, both enterprise and Robbeasy would like me to share this, I will therefore share it if a third person wants me to.
nmillar: Yes, I'd like to hear what you have to say.
Alrighty, fair enough then :p

I'm the School Valedictorian (Town Insomniac), my power is somewhat the opposite of what Typhoon claimed - I target someone, and then I learn who targeted my target during the night. I conviniently targeted jesskitten as well. My reasoning for this was that jesskitten seemed quite convinced she would be offed during the night yesterday, and she was one of the more wordy and well analysing players, so it was natural to assume she would be targeted by the mafia.

My knowledge then? Typhoon45 was the only one to target jesskitten.
Well, should be long enough, hopefully my posts don't merge.

I meant to cast a vote at Typhoon too, but forgot.

vote Typhoon45
Damnation: My knowledge then? Typhoon45 was the only one to target jesskitten.
Wait, so what you're saying is that because you tracked jesskitten last night, you would have seen a mafia member visit to killer her?

If that's true, then Typhoon is mafia ... which clears up the confusion about two "cop" roles ...