It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nazarush: If you watched nmillar, why not give us the result? He was killed in the night so whoever visited him is presumably mafia
Fine point.

Robbeasy targeted him.
Surely now is the time for a mass claim. So would like Robbeasy, enterprise2004 and Nazarush to role claim.

Investigated enterprise2004 who isn't mafia.
Role Claim - ok.

Vice-Chairman of the School Board. Town.

I have no idea why Damnation is fingering me - I was working on the fact that he was town, so Nazarush and Pazzer must be Mafia....

If Damnation is Town, and I know I'm Town, leaving Naz, Pazzer, and Enterprise. But Pazzer has claimed cop and cleared Naz, which only leaves Enterprise. Im guessing theres 2 Mafia left (90% sure its a straight 9/3 split game, theres been no big imbalancing roles), so that cant be right. Someone is lying.

Both Naz and Pazzer were NOT on the Ubivis Lynch - the only piece of solid evidence we have.

I had Nazarush and Pazzer as the remaining Mafia, but now Damnation has told an outright porky by claiming I visited nmillar. So that pretty much blows it out the water.

If hes lying it opens it right up again. Pazzer clearing enterprise only leaves me, but I am Town, so what does that say about him?
So Damnation points you out and your only defence is to shout IM TOWN repeatedly and accuse everyone else?

pazzer cleared Enterprise and I think hes probably a genuine cop as weve seen very few good power roles from town

Also, Im not so sure there are two mafia remaining. With both mafia and an SK, there would normally have been more nightkills then we've had in this game. Having a full 3-person mafia could have made this game unblanced against town.

As for a roleclaim, im the town PTA Member, Vanilla
Role Claim: School Jock, Vanilla

I think Damnation is a reliable source, he did turn out to be right about Typhoon. I think this might have been a 2 Mafia 1 Serial Killer game. Now I admit, I find it surprising that pazzer survived another night. Had he been taken out, it would be a bit harder for us to talk about our suspicions without the cop to clear someone's name and steer our lynch vote. Such a night kill, could have possibly led to us killing a townie today.

What are people's theories on why pazzer was left alive?
enterprise2004: Role Claim: School Jock, Vanilla

I think Damnation is a reliable source, he did turn out to be right about Typhoon. I think this might have been a 2 Mafia 1 Serial Killer game. Now I admit, I find it surprising that pazzer survived another night. Had he been taken out, it would be a bit harder for us to talk about our suspicions without the cop to clear someone's name and steer our lynch vote. Such a night kill, could have possibly led to us killing a townie today.

What are people's theories on why pazzer was left alive?
School jock - that tallies with your 'in the gym' quote right back in day 1..;o)

I'm amazed Pazzer has survived three days running after claiming cop - and with Damnation lying I'm suddenly starting to think he and Pazzer are in it together - what an easy lynch and win if Damnation fingers me and Pazzer clears you. I look terrible, and its game over.

Theres always one quiet Mafia figure - Pazzers posting style has been right on the money.
Robbeasy: snip
I had tried roleplaying at first, but it didn't work too well!

I'm not surprised that pazzer has lasted so long, I bet jess was protecting him. It's just the last night that has me suspicious. But, going with what you are suggesting, wouldn't that mean that pazzer and Damnation are both scum? And if they are, then that means we only had a nurse, vigilante, and a bulletproof townie. So no cop and no tracker.

I think we should all be very careful with our votes today, because if we lynch a Townie by mistake, it could spell doom and gloom for us Townies.

Something I'm wondering, with the
filler post for enterprise, who clearly hadnt finished what he was going to say....;o)
Robbeasy: filler post for enterprise, who clearly hadnt finished what he was going to say....;o)
Oh wow, thanks for catching that. I actually think that was a thought I had when I started writing, but I didn't go with it. It's nothing important, I can't even remember what I was going to write there. Thanks for the filler post though!
I find it surprising both Damnation and myself survived the night. Also seems abit too lucky that Damnation decided to watch nmillar.
pazzer: I find it surprising both Damnation and myself survived the night. Also seems abit too lucky that Damnation decided to watch nmillar.
I explained why I watched nmillar, what's lucky is that the mafia killed him off as well.
And it is quite surprising that both you and me survived the night, but it pretty much means nmillar's attempted sacrifice was successful.

As per roleclaim, I have already stated I'm the School Valedictorian (Town Insomniac).

About how Robbeasy responded to me saying he was the one to target nmillar, it's only natural he would do a desperate attempt of shouting out that his town - there's not much he could do, other than argue that we have a mafia ninja on our hands (And we can't really know if we do, really). I trust enough in my ability though, and thus:
vote Robbeasy

I'll be keeping my eye on pazzer, though. Him surviving three nights as claimed cop is a bit too much, and surviving after jess's death is a bit too coincidental too - if we consider nmillar's sacrifice to being just eliminating an analytical character and possibly keeping a scapegoat alive (Consider that pazzer has NOT investigated me and won't do so, unless I am lynched/killed tonight, leaving an easy method of the mafia to use me as a scapegoat right now, due to pazzer's claimed townies)
Think you're telling the truth so Vote Robbeasy

As for me surviving three nights there were two nights without a mafia kill. So one night they targeted nmillar the other I guess Jess protected me. I assume I wasn't targeted last night as they though you'd be watching me.

If rob gets lynched today your the only person left for me to investigate. Though think i'm a naive cop.
pazzer: Though think i'm a naive cop.
It could very well be that, or you're lying. I'm convinced you're town, but I still think your long survival is a bit of a wonder.
Pazzer makes a good point on why he wasn't night killed, because they thought Damnation may be watching him.

I'm going to vote Robbeasy he is my biggest suspect, but if he turns up Town, pazzer will be suspect number 1.
Do you know what you've done??!!

DO YOU???!!!

This fine upstanding School will now be without its Vice-chairman of the Board! You all know the Chairman is an arse and I'm the only one who gets anything done around here!!

You're ALL Mafia - thats what I reckon. You've quickly made a decision, without properly thinking it through, and you've handed the game to them on a plate. Townies left - you're gonna feel more than a little silly tomorrow........ah, actually you wont see tomorrow, because lynching me means The Mafia have won.

Too late too late - its always too late.

This whole area has gone to ruin if you ask me.....not that ANYONE listens to me around here....i mean, the Chairman of the board gets all the credit for the good school performance, but who has all the ideas? I do! I'm the one who put this school back on the map - it was on its knees when I arrived. But do I get any thanks?? Nooo, its all what a wonderful Chairman we have and how MUCH he has done for the kids. Now at this most important time I'm ignored again. Huh, I should be used to it by now i suppose. After all the work I just get one person pointing the finger and saying 'its him' and everyone follows like sheep. Just like the last school I was at. I never knew she was that young or was even a pupil when I met her in that bar, but oh nooo, the fingers point and the whispers start and everyone believes someone else over me. Well, this time you're all gonna pay, you've made your final mistakes, and the Mafia prevail. They're sat there now, laughing at me. I can hear them laughing at me....make them stop laughing at me......