It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DId someone mention a new bandwagon to jump on? I'm down with that ! Oh wait ...
I think pazzer was going for the reaction voting. But perhaps he would like to explain himself?

So who do you currently think are mafia, millar?
Azarr: I think pazzer was going for the reaction voting. But perhaps he would like to explain himself?

Bazilisek, hence my vote for him.
Azarr: I think pazzer was going for the reaction voting. But perhaps he would like to explain himself?

nmillar: Bazilisek, hence my vote for him.
Yes, but no one else?
Azarr: Yes, but no one else?
Yes, you and pazzer, as I've mentioned before, but concentrating on Bazilisek for the time being.
bazilisek: Okay, okay, I think I have to finally clarify that once and for all, even though at this point, your natural reaction will probably be that I'm being insanely evasive again. That's the beauty / frustration of the game. And I swear this paragraph will be the last time I drag real life into this:

If you dig up the sign-up thread, you'll see I said I think I can play in two games at once, because I have played this before IRL. At that point, I didn't really realise the game played on-line has a completely different dynamic -- it might as well be another game entirely (Ubivis can confirm that, I think). It took me a while to adapt, that is all. I always hated the early stages of the RL game where everyone's just sitting there staring at each other blankly, so I usually do something silly to get everyone to talk. Bad idea here. This whole thing has been a live and learn (and possibly get lynched in the process) experience for me so far.
My problem with that is, you never attempted to roleplay in the other game, only this one. Why is that?
Simple: it started a week or so later. Yes, my playing style in that one is a bit different. I have noticed, too.
Yep was just reaction voting while I wait for bazilisek to get lynched.
pazzer: Yep was just reaction voting while I wait for bazilisek to get lynched.
Tell you what , as time goes by, the better I feel about Baz being Mafia. Why? Because he's at L -2 and no-one has moved to make him L-1, and when he was at L-1 no-one brought the hammer down. The theories about whether Mafia already had votes on him or not were ok, but had too many holes in (they were my theories, I'm allowed to pick faults with em , ok?!...;o)

We might be hesitant about bringing a hammer down, but one thing is for sure - Mafia will not lynch one of their own. If he isn't Mafia, they sure are being very cautious about getting off to a good start with a mis-lynch.

Taken with all other posts and evidence, I'm doubly sure he's Mafia. Or rather, I really hope so, cos if he gets lynched and isn't , I'm gonna look rather silly. But to make an omellette, you have to break eggs I suppose, and I can take a bit of 'ha ha you were wrong stooopid' if it helps root out the scum.

My vote stays on Bazilisek.
pazzer: Yep was just reaction voting while I wait for bazilisek to get lynched.
Robbeasy: Tell you what , as time goes by, the better I feel about Baz being Mafia. Why? Because he's at L -2 and no-one has moved to make him L-1, and when he was at L-1 no-one brought the hammer down. The theories about whether Mafia already had votes on him or not were ok, but had too many holes in (they were my theories, I'm allowed to pick faults with em , ok?!...;o)

We might be hesitant about bringing a hammer down, but one thing is for sure - Mafia will not lynch one of their own. If he isn't Mafia, they sure are being very cautious about getting off to a good start with a mis-lynch.

Taken with all other posts and evidence, I'm doubly sure he's Mafia. Or rather, I really hope so, cos if he gets lynched and isn't , I'm gonna look rather silly. But to make an omellette, you have to break eggs I suppose, and I can take a bit of 'ha ha you were wrong stooopid' if it helps root out the scum.

My vote stays on Bazilisek.
Exactly, and pazzer's blatant disregard for this by voting for me (while claiming to be "waiting for Bazilisek to be lynched") suggests he is also mafia. Two down, one to go.
As I said, I don't understand the mafia's reluctance in this either. Perhaps they have all voted for me already? It honestly puzzles me.

In any case, don't interpret this the wrong way, but this has become really boring. 4 days, no result. Either lynch me or don't, but at least do something, people.
bazilisek: As I said, I don't understand the mafia's reluctance in this either. Perhaps they have all voted for me already? It honestly puzzles me.

In any case, don't interpret this the wrong way, but this has become really boring. 4 days, no result. Either lynch me or don't, but at least do something, people.
I actually concur, this game has driven to a halt that is not very favourable. I suppose we need someone gone to at least learn something.

While my theories are not strongly against baz, I do suspect him at least, and it's a growing suspecion (The quoted post is not rising my suspecion though). My main suspect is still Ubivis, but baz is the closer to lynching, and we need at SOMETHING to happen for this to pick up again. So, I suppose I will have to do this - somehow I do hope you flip town, baz, but I'm not sure if you will.

unvote Ubivis
vote bazilisek
Not another double-voter, surely? :P (Damnation hasn't voted for me as far as I can tell)
Well, I'm responding to a prod... and that's it. There hasn't really been anything major happening since I last posted. I still think that Baz is mafia, so my vote stays where it is.
same here. It is turning to becoming too slow (maybe 3 weeks for decision time is way too long?). I am really confident, that baz is Mafia, because of that, I stick with my Vote.