It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

flubbucket: Cervical cancer.
CSPVG: One was hoping for something naughty, and now all I have is sadness*cries noble tears*.
Fixin' to go have "maritals" with wifey so don't think I have boundaries...
Sage103082: I feel Vitek already has who he thinks is scum and is not really looking at anyone else. Why over look some people posts and pick apart others.
Please, tell me what people are those. I would help me a lot.
Sage103082: I am also on the fence about books. He seems to be different this game.
He does, doesn't he? It's almost like he's way too timid. Is this just D1 lack of information speaking or is it something else?
Vitek: I would agree but unfortunately it is exactly what he does every game so it tells us nothing.
Vitek: So far I don't see it as indicative of changed alignment.
In only because it would be too obvious to change behaviour so much only because he is scum.
I am with Robbeasy on this one. Sorry, Darko, I am not gonna meta this one. And overall there is so many players I know only of one alignment that it's really hard to pull off. And no one listens to it anyway.
Vitek: Would you like him to act the same way as last time?
Not caring about a complete game play change.

Vitek: 3 mafia at most. End of discussion.
Not going to go into why someone would think more than 3 scum.

Vitek: I am not going to comment on flub, but he used untrue avatars in the past games.
As stated above. Not going to even consider its a way to throw off the other players.

Vitek: I would agree but unfortunately it is exactly what he does every game so it tells us nothing.
The old its just Flub no biggie
CSPVG: If Vitek's 'scumminess' makes your teeth hurt, what does my power lurking do to you?
Nothing apparently, since he has you listed as null. I should lurk more.

flubbucket: DarkoD13-leaning scum due to lack of engaging players and lurking
Yo mama finds me engaging though. And I respect her opinion.

Sage103082: Not caring about a complete game play change.

Not going to go into why someone would think more than 3 scum.

As stated above. Not going to even consider its a way to throw off the other players.

The old its just Flub no biggie
I was going to say that that's kind of what he does in all the games after burying the argumentative hatchet with JMich and he's not lying, but then again the antithesis that you point out in him not caring about the new HijacK is interesting indeed. Unless we consider HijacK a very unique case due to the previous game and what people supposedly advised him in that observatory thread (I haven't read that myself).
To be fair to Hijack last game I pushed him into arguing on purpose. I was wanting to have the attention focused on someone and he was the easiest one to point at. Adaliabooks actually picked up on that but never really pushed me on it. As for how he is acting this game the "I know more than you" demeanor is still there except he is being more calm about it.
@yogsloth - thanks for that, a good post methinks.

vote adaliabooks

painting yogsloths post as saying nothing is an unwarranted attack i think, and smacks of someone coming under pressure and not particularly liking it.
Sage103082: Not caring about a complete game play change.
I explained this before. It was change for good and it wouldn't make sense he changed his play so obviously only because he is mafia.
Does it mean he can't be mafia? Hell no. But it is neutral tell so yeah, I am not concerned by it.

Sage103082: Not going to go into why someone would think more than 3 scum.
Yes I wanted end of discussion about number of mafia. It helps in no way with catching scum, it can be used to talk about non-issues. Plus mrkgnao was able to come with dozen of "crazy" setup ideas last game (I commented on it in observer chat) I wouldn't want him to continue here. :-)
Why would it mean I am convinced of someone being town? Because I don't want to talk about number of mafia makes someone town in my eyes? o_O

Sage103082: As stated above. Not going to even consider its a way to throw off the other players.
I never try to talk about possible breadcrumbs in any game. I tend to ignore them and am never happy when people try to bring them to limelight when it's too soon. I also played many times with flub and it is just fact, he tends to use themed avatar for every game and often they were not representation of his role but sometimes they were.
What way do you think I decided his alignment here? Am I ignoring him because I think he is town? Shouldn't I then support his claim which was town if I belive him town?

Sage103082: The old its just Flub no biggie
So what does it tell me when he does it every time even when he is town (I think he wasn't scum yet)? How do you think I should discuss this if I saw it 5 or so times already?
Once again, it in no way means he is town for me. It's only that this particular thing tells me nothing. It doesn't make him no more or less town nor mafia. But it also doesn't force me to discuss it.

It sounds to me like you are hurt that I was questioning you. But that's how I play. when I observe something I find not right, I question it. I may decide to drop it later or not. Things I am not interested in I just don't comment on but it doesn't mean
I also rarely decided someone is scum based on 1 post. It would have to be exceptionally bad. That I question someone doesn't mean I already decided they are scum.
Vitek: It sounds to me like you are hurt that I was questioning you. But that's how I play. when I observe something I find not right, I question it. I may decide to drop it later or not. Things I am not interested in I just don't comment on but it doesn't mean
I also rarely decided someone is scum based on 1 post. It would have to be exceptionally bad. That I question someone doesn't mean I already decided they are scum.
Thank you for your answers and "hurt" would not be the right word. Annoyed maybe because I felt you were looking at me only and no one else.
Vitek: So what does it tell me when he does it every time even when he is town (I think he wasn't scum yet)? .
He changed his avatar to zombie House during Telika's last game, when he was scum, if that's what you mean. It was something else at first (can't remember what). He never used it to claim anything though, not that he had to. I think it was more of a joke about the doctor (Telika) dying in the OP.
Vitek: Plus mrkgnao was able to come with dozen of "crazy" setup ideas last game (I commented on it in observer chat) I wouldn't want him to continue here. :-)
Yes. I did catch on to that subtle hint from you.
You will note that since then I have been very, very good and have in no way attempted to imply that there might be any number of scum other than three (despite having at least one opportunity). Can I have a cookie now?

Here is indisputable proof that three is the number: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOrgLj9lOwk&t=89

But seriously, I did read the observer thread of game #23 and I did take some of the comments there to heart and am therefore attempting to improve (or at least amend) my game accordingly.
DarkoD13: He changed his avatar to zombie House during Telika's last game, when he was scum, if that's what you mean. It was something else at first (can't remember what). He never used it to claim anything though, not that he had to. I think it was more of a joke about the doctor (Telika) dying in the OP.
To Marlon Brando (Godfather) I think in G14 where he was scum, to Norman Bates in G15 where he was roleblcoker (for good guys), to child in G16 where he had role of the Innocent Child, to some weird alien creepy thing in G17 where he was Tony Hill town cop to some blonde young woman and later to mean looking nun in G19 where he play town lyncher (man), to king in guaads mafia where he was guard, to some weird red thing (hand perhaps?) in G21 where he was with-dead-speaking town and then finally cheerleader in last game where he played cheerleader. So yeah, somtimes it was connected to his role but more often it was not (or it had well hidden meaning) so I don't think you can't take anything from it.
yogsloth: After sticking my neck out to get the game started, I didn't want to stick it out further by throwing around suspicions, as I think that's generally a scum thing to do... or just dumb. I'm eager to play, but not that eager to run someone to the gallows. One thing I learned from studying previous games was that day 1 lynch is almost always wagonend by some pedantic detail. I mean, hey, we're villagers vs. wolves, so let's lynch the posters with "wolf" in their username, amirite?
Check your sources again. In game #22 SilentWolf, or whatever his name is, was lynched because of his comment on how he wanted to at least make it to Day 2, like that was more important to him than finding scum.
CSPVG: Yogsloth: How exactly did you stick your neck out to get the game started? I don't remember this at all. In fact, I feel that you are the player that has thus far contributed the least to the game, even though you've posted more frequently than some (myself included).
Some people questioned his intentions. The fact he may be scum trying to get a townie lynched faster came up in conversations of some around here.
Sage103082: Thank you for your answers and "hurt" would not be the right word. Annoyed maybe because I felt you were looking at me only and no one else.
And what if someone is indeed looking at you like that? This is a game where everything you say is analyzed, so if you trip, it's your fault. Holding grudges is cool and all, but don't go on a revenge like post just because you were questioned. This only makes you look as scum.