It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Scum need to claim something strong when pushed.

best claim? Town Doctor. Why?

Because to be counter claimed , it gives remaining mafia the route to the town doctor.

A claim from a desperate scum, for me. If he was town , he would have been hammered by now. The delay at L-1 says it all.

Vote stays with CSPVG
Robbeasy: If he was town , he would have been hammered by now.
What if scum were already all on the wagon? Do you assume this was not so, and why?
Robbeasy: If he was town , he would have been hammered by now. The delay at L-1 says it all.
I don't follow the logic. Could you please elaborate?
Robbeasy: Scum need to claim something strong when pushed.

best claim? Town Doctor. Why?

Because to be counter claimed , it gives remaining mafia the route to the town doctor.

A claim from a desperate scum, for me. If he was town , he would have been hammered by now. The delay at L-1 says it all.

Vote stays with CSPVG
Actually the huge delay is between the 4rth and 5th vote. 18 hours if I'm not mistaken. Vitek unvoted about an hour after that, bringing the votes back to 4, and CSPVG's claim came soon after.

yogsloth: Seriously. Still not expecting him to help his own case much.
I have a problem with the question too, but whatever, I can wait for his reply.
Boy, am I slow!

I've been staring at the OP for almost a month now, trying to figure out what those names meant.

One finally dawned on me just now:

Iniurfas = In Your Face

Sorry for the diversion. Back to our main attraction.
EDIT:
4th, not 4rth.

LOL, I hadn't noticed the Iniurfas joke either.
Just don't, Rob.

Otherwise I am going to crash into nearby nebula.

Never got the joke, and wouldn't have. Would be funny if it was just coincidence.

People, if we won't get any counterclaim, then we are just not lynching him. It would be incredibly stupid.
And if he is scum and did it to lure true doctor out? Great for us, there will be only 1 scum left after this then. 1 PR for 1 mafia is almost always good trade and certainly would be in this situation.

DarkoD13: I'll hold my breath for days in anticipation of CSPVG's reply.
For once in this game I am going to join you. That anxiety kills me.
Vitek: Just don't, Rob.
Don't what?

Vitek: People, if we won't get any counterclaim, then we are just not lynching him. It would be incredibly stupid.
And if he is scum and did it to lure true doctor out? Great for us, there will be only 1 scum left after this then. 1 PR for 1 mafia is almost always good trade and certainly would be in this situation.
QFT.

DarkoD13: I'll hold my breath for days in anticipation of CSPVG's reply.
Vitek: For once in this game I am going to join you. That anxiety kills me.
This is unbearable. I no longer have fingernails.
Vitek: People, if we won't get any counterclaim, then we are just not lynching him. It would be incredibly stupid.
I kind of agree with this actually. I thought we were past wanting to lynch CSPVG. I don't think the "potential real doctor" should claim at this point though.
BTW, someone needs to do a comparison of the wagons, Telika-style.
Hint: It won't be me since it would be too much work and it would "add nothing new to the discussion".

Vitek: For once in this game I am going to join you.
Have you considered the possibility that you hate me because you subconsciously hate JMich? Would it help if I channeled flub? It would probably be more fun for me. Wow such meta.
DarkoD13: I kind of agree with this actually. I thought we were past wanting to lynch CSPVG. I don't think the "potential real doctor" should claim at this point though.
I can think of some very good reasons for a PRD (new acronym, I just coinified it) to claim. Why do you think the PRD shouldn't claim?
yogsloth: I can think of some very good reasons for a PRD (new acronym, I just coinified it) to claim. Why do you think the PRD shouldn't claim?
Survive another day, maybe save a townie? And if he dies during the Night we have his flip that we can use to lynch CSPVG.
Why, what are you thinking?
mrkgnao: Don't what?
The thing he did in last post.
Attempt to lynch claimed doctor for the rest of game. Because it happened in the past. Doctor claimed on D1 and Rob spent 90% of remaining game trying to push for his lynch. I spent 3/4 of my strength in that game trying to dissuade him from it. After the doctor finaly died Rob apologised and talked about eating humble pie. And here we are again.

DarkoD13: Have you considered the possibility that you hate me because you subconsciously hate JMich? Would it help if I channeled flub? It would probably be more fun for me. Wow such meta.
Please, do Joe. I would love you then. And you wold be forced to love me.

yogsloth: I can think of some very good reasons for a PRD (new acronym, I just coinified it) to claim. Why do you think the PRD shouldn't claim?
I can think of some as well but was is more importan about this post is that prd stands for fart in czech. ;-)
DarkoD13: Hint: It won't be me since it would be too much work and it would "add nothing new to the discussion".
Actually, this would be adding something new, since you would be comparing and contrasting (hopefully) and not just listing the raw data. I only have problems with people listing data without drawing conclusions from it, then calling it 'scum-hunting'.
Vitek: Please, do Joe. I would love you then. And you wold be forced to love me.
If I did Joe I'd vote myself.
DarkoD13: I don't think the "potential real doctor" should claim at this point though.
I disagree. If a real doctor exists he must claim.
If CSPVG is false claiming we want to uncover it as soon as possible because every night he remains alive is a night he gets to use a mafia power role, if he has any.
As Vitek said, at this point a 1-for-1 trade is a bargain.