It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

flubbucket: I almost forgot.

I should vote Vitek for voting Sage10to the24thpower for changing avatars several times.

He should know she's a woman and changing outfits is...well...normal.
mrkgnao: On the other hand, what are the chances of her being town three games in a row?
As likely as trentonlf being scum again.
100 percent
flubbucket: I almost forgot.

I should vote Vitek for voting Sage10to the24thpower for changing avatars several times.

He should know she's a woman and changing outfits is...well...normal.
mrkgnao: On the other hand, what are the chances of her being town three games in a row?
Well... assuming the normal ratio of scum the we probably have 3 or 4 scum. So say... rounded to about 5 in 7?

Unfortunately statistics don't care about previous results, so being town the last two games shouldn't really have an effect (assuming roles are assigned randomly?)
adaliabooks: Well... assuming the normal ratio of scum the we probably have 3 or 4 scum. So say... rounded to about 5 in 7?

Unfortunately statistics don't care about previous results, so being town the last two games shouldn't really have an effect (assuming roles are assigned randomly?)
I think 4 is unlikely. That would give the scum an almost unfair advantage.
If I remember correctly, the "bare bones" mathematical model says the chances of scum and town are equal when the number of scum is the square root of the number of total players (for 13, about 3.6). And that's a very crude model, where everyone votes randomly throughout the game.
I don't expect there to be more than 3.

And I think it's a given that roles are assigned randomly.
If I am counting correctly before this one I was town in 10 games in row, so fairly big I would say. ;-)

mrkgnao: I don't expect there to be more than 3.
3 mafia at most. End of discussion.
Vitek: If I am counting correctly before this one I was town in 10 games in row, so fairly big I would say. ;-)
That's impressive.

P.S. I did notice that you moved from Tanzania (T) to Madagascar (M).
KOTOR>KOTOR2
since KOTOR 2 is an unfinished mess. I still can't believe how much time I spent running around looking for the killer robot factory only to find out months later that the quest was broken.
P.S. I do not like agreeing with Vitek. Honestly. :D

HijacK: It's obviously a yellowish green since it's more green than yellow. Interestingly how blind you are or how little you know about art. OBVIOUSLY SCUM! I will keep an eye on you, non-sir!
You poked my heart.

I want to semi-officially subtly accuse Vitek of things and stuff. Because RVS sucks.
How come you knew that HijacK's avatar was an orc, yet you didn't pick up on the whole vanilla discussion and flub's avatar?
Are we done with RVS now? Good.

Unvote Sage
DarkoD13: KOTOR>KOTOR2
since KOTOR 2 is an unfinished mess. I still can't believe how much time I spent running around looking for the killer robot factory only to find out months later that the quest was broken.
P.S. I do not like agreeing with Vitek. Honestly. :D

HijacK: It's obviously a yellowish green since it's more green than yellow. Interestingly how blind you are or how little you know about art. OBVIOUSLY SCUM! I will keep an eye on you, non-sir!
DarkoD13: You poked my heart.

I want to semi-officially subtly accuse Vitek of things and stuff. Because RVS sucks.
How come you knew that HijacK's avatar was an orc, yet you didn't pick up on the whole vanilla discussion and flub's avatar?
Because everyone knows Grom Hellscream, the orc with the Iron Will!
The what with the who now??
flubbucket: The what with the who now??
I'd just go with it, I have no idea what is going on. Something to do with everyone's avatars.

<- Look! Mine's a badly made sprite representation of me. What does that tell everyone about me?
Go home flub, you're drunk!
HijacK: Go home flub, you're drunk!
Who is Grom Hellscream? It is a name I've never heard before :-)
adaliabooks: I'd just go with it, I have no idea what is going on. Something to do with everyone's avatars.

<- Look! Mine's a badly made sprite representation of me. What does that tell everyone about me?
I.....I....I thought you're a girl....chick.....
Something is wrong with you, your avatar and especially your title.... I don't trust you!
adaliabooks: I'd just go with it, I have no idea what is going on. Something to do with everyone's avatars.

HijacK: I.....I....I thought you're a girl....chick.....
Something is wrong with you, your avatar and especially your title.... I don't trust you!
Lol. Nope, I'm a guy. (of the male persuasion if that is unclear)

I don't see what is wrong with my title... It's a part of a quote (admittedly one that's unlikely to be recognisable without the end, which I couldn't fit. And probably not too recognisable even with the end)