It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

N0x0ss: I'm home !
Sorry Vitek, gonna have to get back to you for the answer ^^
I don't have it on the tip of my tongue, it's really several little details and facts but I forgot most of them :P.
Hmm, that's very bad reason and bad way ito convince me. :-)

I also quite dislike how 2 people jumped on nmillar when I declared my intent to maybe vote him.

@Joe: You earned much more scum points now. Defending bandwagoing this way is just big no-no, in my opinion. It looks like you are making excuse in advance when he flips town. You became my prefered lynch now.

@nmillar: It looks like you are at L-1, will you claim more than name or do you intend to avoid it?
Vitek: @nmillar: It looks like you are at L-1, will you claim more than name or do you intend to avoid it?
I think my name is actually supposed to be a clue to my role. You do see a lot of stuff that goes on when you're up a tree ... ;)
nmillar: I think my name is actually supposed to be a clue to my role. You do see a lot of stuff that goes on when you're up a tree ... ;)
Results?
nmillar: I think my name is actually supposed to be a clue to my role. You do see a lot of stuff that goes on when you're up a tree ... ;)
Vitek: Results?
Aylien, despite turning out to be the Town Doctor, did bugger all on Night 1. I'm guessing that's either due to inactivity or protecting himself.
nmillar: Aylien, despite turning out to be the Town Doctor, did bugger all on Night 1. I'm guessing that's either due to inactivity or protecting himself.
So wait, you are tracker or watcher? I guessed watcher but it doesn't sound like that.
Also, aylien said he has some results to share so I don't think he did nothing.
nmillar: Aylien, despite turning out to be the Town Doctor, did bugger all on Night 1. I'm guessing that's either due to inactivity or protecting himself.
Vitek: So wait, you are tracker or watcher? I guessed watcher but it doesn't sound like that.
Also, aylien said he has some results to share so I don't think he did nothing.
Watcher. I climbed a tree outside Aylien's home and he didn't leave.
nmillar: Watcher. I climbed a tree outside Aylien's home and he didn't leave.
Ehm, watcher checks who targeted the targeted, not whether he targeted someone...
nmillar: Watcher. I climbed a tree outside Aylien's home and he didn't leave.
Vitek: Ehm, watcher checks who targeted the targeted, not whether he targeted someone...
Edited to avoid direct quoting: "Every night you may pick someone's tree to climb and watch the comings and goings to and from their home."
nmillar: Edited to avoid direct quoting: "Every night you may pick someone's tree to climb and watch the comings and goings to and from their home."
Hmpf. Could just mean watching as usual. If someone goes in he has to go out as well. Or it is improved watcher who also see his target leave house. Very improbable and I'd be surprised you'd accept such role without wondering doesn't sit well with me. Or it is botched fake-claim.
I am inclined towards option no. 3. The fact that aylien claimed PR and you said nothing about it seems very strange if you thought you can see person perofrm night action.
Vitek: I am inclined towards option no. 3. The fact that aylien claimed PR and you said nothing about it seems very strange if you thought you can see person perofrm night action.
I figured that he probably didn't send his night action in time. If I wanted to fake claim, I'd have picked one of the vanilla roles. Much easier to say, "so and so did nothing" in those circumstances.

Like I said, I climbed the tree outside Aylien's home and didn't see anyone come or go. I guess it's plausible that he could have left via the back door without me seeing him, but I can only go with what's in my night action result until we all find out what actually happened with the big reveal once the game is over.
Now this is ultimate nonsense! Why would you say something that will get you killed even if we don't lynch you?
IronStar: Now this is ultimate nonsense! Why would you say something that will get you killed even if we don't lynch you?
To give people a better chance of lynching a mafia before the day is done. To be honest, I'm not particularly bothered about surviving the night since half the people in this game are just posting the bare minimum to avoid being prodded by the mod.
IronStar: Now this is ultimate nonsense! Why would you say something that will get you killed even if we don't lynch you?
nmillar: To give people a better chance of lynching a mafia before the day is done. To be honest, I'm not particularly bothered about surviving the night since half the people in this game are just posting the bare minimum to avoid being prodded by the mod.
Still not convinced...

Also, baz, what happened to the replacement you were talking about?
IronStar: Also, baz, what happened to the replacement you were talking about?
Nothing. Boct returned, so I saw no need to replace him.
(Yes, he seems mostly gone again, but at this point, I'm not going to replace anyone before the deadline. I do not particularly enjoy keeping this game artificially alive.)

That being said, I have some duties:
boct1584:
ViolatorX:
The deadline is in 81 hours, or thereabouts.
Post edited July 07, 2012 by bazilisek
Sorry long working weekend for me

@nmillar why did you pick alyien and not someone like noxoss who would have been a more obvious choice?