It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JoeSapphire: Mr Vitek - Claimed Mafia? Want to say leaning town but.
well he claimed mafia. it's just not right.

POSTSCRIPT - name claim. howboutit?
Will you ever have town read on me?!

I think my opinion about claims is wll known and this is not exception. So no, I am against claim as ever.
N0x0ss: As if you're not watching me enough -_- ? Want me to post a picture of me, so you can print it and watch it all night long ?
No thank you I already have eno......err you're a sick sick individual!

Oh and your grammar sucks. :p
All night Long I meant... not young *
Vitek: I think my opinion about claims is wll known and this is not exception. So no, I am against claim as ever.
You're against a name claim? In game #1 the mass name claim was the reason gamerager got discovered as mafia! You shouldn't be constantly against claim.
Will something substantial happen in here, ever?
Vitek: I think my opinion about claims is wll known and this is not exception. So no, I am against claim as ever.
JoeSapphire: You're against a name claim? In game #1 the mass name claim was the reason gamerager got discovered as mafia! You shouldn't be constantly against claim.
And why are you pushing for it so much, hmm? Scummy agenda perhaps?

(I read a bit about it on mafiawiki, and it seems it would involve telling who has what power role, if any, and that doing so can make it easier for scum to eliminate them....I wonder if that's you agenda here, Mr. Joe McScummyScum.)
GameRager: (I read a bit about it on mafiawiki, and it seems it would involve telling who has what power role, if any, and that doing so can make it easier for scum to eliminate them....I wonder if that's you agenda here, Mr. Joe McScummyScum.)
To clarify:

What I am proposing here is a mass NAME Claim.

In a mass name claim everybody looks at the NAME of the role they have been given and describes it in public so that all the names are known.
For example, Aylien, were he still alive, would say "My Name is 'He Who Doesn't Like Fish'" and NOTHING else.

This is NOT the same as a mass ROLE Claim.
I AM NOT ADVOCATING A MASS ROLE CLAIM
In a mass role claim everyone describes all the details of their role.
For example, Aylien, were he still alive, would say "My Role is Town Doctor. I sure hope I don't get night killed!"
Oh, my bad then. I still don't know if it'd be good to name claim though.
GameRager: Oh, my bad then. I still don't know if it'd be good to name claim though.
What problems do you envisage?
I don't even know what name claim is ...
GameRager: Oh, my bad then. I still don't know if it'd be good to name claim though.
JoeSapphire: What problems do you envisage?
I didn't say it'd be a bad thing, just that I dunno if it'd be good or bad to do.
Isn't it prohibited by the gamemaster :S ?
N0x0ss: Isn't it prohibited by the gamemaster :S ?
I think revealing details included in your ROLE pm from Baz/OP without their permission is ground for being modkilled. I dunno if i'm 100% right on that, though.
N0x0ss: Isn't it prohibited by the gamemaster :S ?
No, a name claim is not forbidden. Rule 10 prohibits quoting your PM too closely, but sharing your name and/or role is a perfectly acceptable exception to that. You can't really paraphrase a name. (Well, you could in this game, I suppose.)

In other news, I am looking for a replacement for boct. Anyone interested PM me.
bazilisek: I am looking for a replacement for boct.
Shall we research voodoo purifying rituals to excorcise this game of bad ju-ju?