It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ViolatorX: @Vitek - How does it not make sense, I suspect someone to be scum(Ironstar), I also have a belief someone defending him to be scum(matti)

I asked for the player I was abstaining to vote for (Matti) till he posted something of substance in to which he has failed to do. What is difficult to understand in my voting of him?

To clarify even more, I am voting for someone I think is scum AND who is not even playing the game to which I justify to be a pretty good reason.
You first mentioned in that post here:

ViolatorX: If Ironstar is indeed mafia then I really think that Matti is aswell, just seemed out of character from his posts to jump to a players defense when he has only really generalised in conversation.
Then you only put him under scummy pile and at the end you said you think he is scum.

Where is the reasoning for him being scum?
My search indicates you haven't mentioned his name ever until post no. 398. You even left him out of your reads list.

ViolatorX: Nmillar I think is town in this game due to the way he handled the Noxoss repeated voting for him. Although hes more sensible than his usual careless hammering style like he was in game 9, I have nothing in my notes to build a case against him being mafia either.
Eh, how would you expect scum-nmillar to handle it? And how is he then playing like in Game 9? Where are the similarities?
ViolatorX: @Vitek - How does it not make sense, I suspect someone to be scum(Ironstar), I also have a belief someone defending him to be scum(matti)

I asked for the player I was abstaining to vote for (Matti) till he posted something of substance in to which he has failed to do. What is difficult to understand in my voting of him?

To clarify even more, I am voting for someone I think is scum AND who is not even playing the game to which I justify to be a pretty good reason.
Vitek: You first mentioned in that post here:

ViolatorX: If Ironstar is indeed mafia then I really think that Matti is aswell, just seemed out of character from his posts to jump to a players defense when he has only really generalised in conversation.
Vitek: Then you only put him under scummy pile and at the end you said you think he is scum.

Where is the reasoning for him being scum?
My search indicates you haven't mentioned his name ever until post no. 398. You even left him out of your reads list.
Either your dumb or trying to prevoke me, try reading it and you'll see it.

But I'll type it out as your being rather slow.

Ironstars voting seems very weak and he doesnt post anything of substance and Matti has said nothing of substance apart from a singular defense of Ironstar.

THAT seemed unusual, in 2 months the only thing of substance Matti has said is to defend a player I think is scum. Hes said he not even able to play and as Baz is doing nothing about it im voting him. Surely logic would imply to vote a scummy player not even contributing to the game.

I think a scum Nmillar would have targeted Noxoss and his erattic playstyle and convinced some of the other players to get him lynched.
Its just so frustrating the lack of activity in this game.

When only half the players are only putting the effort in this game falls apart sadly.

I feel bad for baz and damnation whos games have been ruined by the lack of recent activity.

But if Im honest Gameons actions in day one killed this game for me :(
ViolatorX: Its just so frustrating the lack of activity in this game.

When only half the players are only putting the effort in this game falls apart sadly.

I feel bad for baz and damnation whos games have been ruined by the lack of recent activity.

But if Im honest Gameons actions in day one killed this game for me :(
Gameon's action did not kill the game during day 1 as he was probably going to get lynched.

Jumped wagons, followed my lead easily, making him very suspect as if lacking real targets he suspected, etc... Nothing I could've said would've saved him. Plus in the end he asked to be lynched so that the game would go on.

He was the easiest target for mafiosos to pin it on him...and very impatient in his style of game. So eitherway would've been killed.
ViolatorX: Either your dumb or trying to prevoke me, try reading it and you'll see it.

But I'll type it out as your being rather slow.

Ironstars voting seems very weak and he doesnt post anything of substance and Matti has said nothing of substance apart from a singular defense of Ironstar.

THAT seemed unusual, in 2 months the only thing of substance Matti has said is to defend a player I think is scum. Hes said he not even able to play and as Baz is doing nothing about it im voting him. Surely logic would imply to vote a scummy player not even contributing to the game.

I think a scum Nmillar would have targeted Noxoss and his erattic playstyle and convinced some of the other players to get him lynched.
Drop the ad homs, please.
But yes, I am probably blind. I read your posts twice again today and I just don't see this anywhere. Please, quote and link where you posted this.

Nmillar voted N0x0ss after he voted him so he in fact did what you said nmillar-scum would do.
And you again avoided to reply how is nmillar's play like in Game 9 and why he is not scum if he plays so.

@N0x0ss; Gameon had only 2 votes before he did what he did, so it is long shot to say that he was going to get lynched.
Sorry again for being late.......(IRL health issues kept me from the PC.....I apologize to the gods/OP/everyone profusely.)
The deadline for Day Two is Friday 22 June, 8:00pm UTC.
GameRager: Wait, lemme get this straight.....you want to encourage discussion from others by ignoring my last reply and not writing one of your own(which would possibly get others to notice our conversation and weigh in?)? I don't get it. People have ignored it for the most part anyways, so why not reply to it and we'll see what comes of that?

(Also [again] I will reply more to the other replies and most likely cast a vote within the next few hours.....stay tuned everyone.)
Vitek: Ehm... yes? Well, in fact I was lazy to respond at first. Then I decided I'll wait and see if someone will participate. I don't considered our discussion as something that could help us to catch scum too much so I laid it aside. As you said, people ignored it and I hoped they will try to reply to you.
I really hoped someone will join and comment instead of me but I was foolish to think it. :-(
----------------------------------------------
This is the same as in Game 10. When person aims post at someone else, no one else will get involved which is just plainly wrong and this way we won't ever achieve anything.
See recent longer posts. We were discussing something and only person to ever address it was the other one of us. Aylien made longer post. N0x0ss target of that post reacted and me. Violator made longer post. Reactions? Me and Gamerager. Other just ignore most of stuff going on.
---------------------------------------------
I get that not every person will make long posts and create their own cases against other players. In previous games there were such players too but they at least voiced their opinion about cases and voted according to it. This allowed those games to work contrary to last two games. I was such player too, I only make longer posts because I am forced to when I want to keep the game alive. :-)
--------------------------------------------------
I wrote this better first time but I accidentaly deleted it when I qouted another post. :-/
Reasons aside it would have given me something to respond to beyond the "not much infos to be had around here" situation which we had at that time, and (possibly) more people would've replied or felt inclined to reply(To us/our posts directly, or indirectly through commenting about our posts to each other.) in some capacity as we kept at it.

At the very least it would've helped with the boredom.......*yawn*.........hmm, where was I again? Oh yes......REPLY to me if you want to....don't hold back man. :)
---------------------------------------
People could be trying to keep themselves and whatever roles(If any) that they have close to their chests as long as possible using this and other methods. Or they could just be lazy or have IRL issues to deal with. If at all possible, though, they should at least try to reply to one other person every couple days(Along with posting their own posts & also posting to avoid prods, of course.) if they can...both to keep the game going and the replies coming & going between players.
----------------------------------------
I am one of those people who tends to not write much as I can't seem to remember every other post someone made in one of these games and know how to best tear it apart & analyze it to determine if someone is friend or foe. Most of my reasoning comes from gut instinct(And a bit of guessing.) and whatever "massive tells" I note from other players/posts. (Like ViolatorX and the whole fishing for PR info thing....it seemed off to me at that time as well, but I didn't know how best to play that feeling at the time.)
----------------------------------------
It happens to the best of us...damn sock monster has evolved into something that eats messages now, it seems. 0.o

bazilisek: The deadline for Day Two is Friday 22 June, 8:00pm UTC.
Good to hear that the game is going ahead even with the slowdown......I(for one) hope we get some scum in the next few days, I do. I wanna win this one so bad I can taste it. :)
Not one reply? C'mon people, the game isn't gonna play itself you know.......if anyone wants to influence the votecount before the final deadline now is the chance to do so.....
GameRager: Reasons aside it would have given me something to respond to beyond the "not much infos to be had around here" situation which we had at that time, and (possibly) more people would've replied or felt inclined to reply(To us/our posts directly, or indirectly through commenting about our posts to each other.) in some capacity as we kept at it.

At the very least it would've helped with the boredom.......*yawn*.........hmm, where was I again? Oh yes......REPLY to me if you want to....don't hold back man. :)
Yeah, but that's something I didn't want to happen. It would just become ping-pong between us and it wouldn't most likely help the game progress at all. On the other hand, yes, I could respond just to have something, even irrelevant, going on.

GameRager: People could be trying to keep themselves and whatever roles(If any) that they have close to their chests as long as possible using this and other methods. Or they could just be lazy or have IRL issues to deal with. If at all possible, though, they should at least try to reply to one other person every couple days(Along with posting their own posts & also posting to avoid prods, of course.) if they can...both to keep the game going and the replies coming & going between players.
That doesn't matter. People had the same issues in previous games too, they had IRL problems, they had power roles, they were lazy (I still am), but they still cared to post their opinion, at least in form of short posts. "I think it's good case." "I don't like his defense." "I don't like this vote"... or something similar accompanied with vote. Even this helps, beacuse it allows game to progress. In last 2 games someone comes with accusation, accused person responds and rest of town just yawns around until another person comes with accusation and rest of town has something else to ignore.

GameRager: I am one of those people who tends to not write much as I can't seem to remember every other post someone made in one of these games and know how to best tear it apart & analyze it to determine if someone is friend or foe. Most of my reasoning comes from gut instinct(And a bit of guessing.) and whatever "massive tells" I note from other players/posts. (Like ViolatorX and the whole fishing for PR info thing....it seemed off to me at that time as well, but I didn't know how best to play that feeling at the time.)
And if you are actually around it is at least ssomething and if others did it, we would be much further. When you dropped the Day 1 nonsense with N0x0ss, "we will believe each other because we just decided so without reason," you became useful part of game because you want to do something. Most people don't. If only you didn't disappear for longer periods of time, it would be even better. ;-)

OK, let's try this another way.
Question:
Aylien: What do you think of Violator attempt to get you reveal your info? Do you think his intents are honest?
matti: Who do you suspect as mafia?
IronStar: Why do you think nmillar is mafia? Do you have other suspects? We were discussing the part about planeshaper being on your side, why did you abandoned it?
nmillar: What si your opinion about GameRager? You too said it is strange of mafia to kill someone voting you. Do you believe someone who rolled dice to vote would really help to lynch you?
GameRager: YOu said you wanted to vote N0x0ss or nmillar before you decided on Violator? Do you think one of them has to be mafia or is it possible both are town? Which one do you think is more likely to be scum and why?
N0x0ss: Do you still think nmillar is mafia? Who do you see as his scumbuddies?
boct: In post no. 418 you said your evidence is not strong enough to vote N0x0ss but you voted him in post no. 438. What changed in the meantime?
Gazoinks: What do you think of Violator's vote on you? Do you believe it is justified?
ViolatorX: Who are your scumbuddies? Also I remember asking you something, would you care to reply?
Vítek: Why are you so awesome? Why are you so sure Violator is scum?
I still see Nmillar as mafia, and I strategically believe it unwise to state my opinion on who might be his buddies.
If I want a chance to convince others of whatever my opinion is, I need the maximum allies I can get, and it's not by pointing fingers on people. It's easier to accuse 1 person and get support, then to accuse 3 people.
Vitek: IronStar: Why do you think nmillar is mafia? Do you have other suspects? We were discussing the part about planeshaper being on your side, why did you abandoned it?
RL problems (combination of school and fd up finger) mostly. I find Gazoinks quite scummy too.
About nmillar, I choose to believe N0x0ss's (that's many s's there if you ask me :P) reasoning.
After his last post I'm not really convinced that he is town though....
Vitek: Yeah, but that's something I didn't want to happen. It would just become ping-pong between us and it wouldn't most likely help the game progress at all. On the other hand, yes, I could respond just to have something, even irrelevant, going on.
--------------------------
That doesn't matter. People had the same issues in previous games too, they had IRL problems, they had power roles, they were lazy (I still am), but they still cared to post their opinion, at least in form of short posts. "I think it's good case." "I don't like his defense." "I don't like this vote"... or something similar accompanied with vote. Even this helps, because it allows game to progress. In last 2 games someone comes with accusation, accused person responds and rest of town just yawns around until another person comes with accusation and rest of town has something else to ignore.
------------------------
And if you are actually around it is at least something and if others did it, we would be much further. When you dropped the Day 1 nonsense with N0x0ss, "we will believe each other because we just decided so without reason," you became useful part of game because you want to do something. Most people don't. If only you didn't disappear for longer periods of time, it would be even better. ;-)
-------------------
OK, let's try this another way.
Question:

GameRager: YOu said you wanted to vote N0x0ss or nmillar before you decided on Violator? Do you think one of them has to be mafia or is it possible both are town? Which one do you think is more likely to be scum and why?
I think it could help the game progress as imo people would be more likely to reply to one of us if they saw us going back-forth so much. And even if they didn't reply to us/what we said they might still be inspired by us/our posts to get off their slow & lazy posteriors and write something....anything.
-------------------------
We seem to agree people should try to post something, so why say my reply(or that bit) didn't(doesn't) matter?

As to why people are ignoring posts more in the latest games.......I dunno for certain. I wasn't excusing such behaviors....I was merely offering reasons why they could be doing so.
-----------------------
Why was what I did with N0x0ss such a bad thing? It was some nice banter between players and helped keep the game going. At any rate, what I did is no more silly/"useless" than the random voting/baseless bandwagoning done by others on Day 1.

As for me being absent for long periods....well I had irl stuff which kept me from the pc for awhile as I said before. Sometimes this happens with me(IRL stuff taking over my major chunks of time.), but I usually can post a "Avoiding prod" post once in awhile when such happens. This time I had no such option,sadly. Again, I apologize for that and will try to post more often in the future. :)
---------------------------
I wanted to eventually pick one of them as my vote earlier because(to me) their back and forth seemed too "fishy". N0x0ss seemed(And still seems to an extent.) to be overly obsessed with having NMillar lynched. He could be doing this for other reasons(Nox, might not like Nmillar on the forum, or truly thinks Nmillar is scum and wants them lynched.....etc.), but it seemed "fishy" to me in how often/how vocally he is pushing for it. Also NMillar seems to be taking the accusations flung by N0x in stride considering how often N0x has been flinging them at him. This leads me to believe that NMillar could be mafia and is using N0x's calls for him to be lynched to paint N0x as scum.

Either way, one(imo) is a definite scum...it's hard to tell which though, at this point.
Vitek: nmillar: What si your opinion about GameRager? You too said it is strange of mafia to kill someone voting you. Do you believe someone who rolled dice to vote would really help to lynch you?
I think GameRager is playing the game very sensibly; he's questioning people's actions (when people actually pull their finger out and do something) and looking at everything from a variety of different angles (i.e. covering all possibilities). Because of this, I'm leaning towards town on GameRager.

You've misinterpreted what I said with your second question. I actually said it would be strange for n0x0ss to kill somebody who was supporting his tirade against me (randomly or not).

However, n0x0ss' latest post is scummy as hell. He won't reveal who else he thinks is mafia because he wants the people he'd potentially be accusing to help him lynch me ... Surely if I and the other suspects are mafia, they're not going to support the lynch anyway?

Sounds like an excuse to not post his reads because he isn't actively scum hunting. N0x0ss is back in my "leaning scum" category.

Mafia: 3 of IronStar, boct1584, ViolatorX, n0x0ss.
Vitek: nmillar: What si your opinion about GameRager? You too said it is strange of mafia to kill someone voting you. Do you believe someone who rolled dice to vote would really help to lynch you?
nmillar: I think GameRager is playing the game very sensibly; he's questioning people's actions (when people actually pull their finger out and do something) and looking at everything from a variety of different angles (i.e. covering all possibilities). Because of this, I'm leaning towards town on GameRager.

You've misinterpreted what I said with your second question. I actually said it would be strange for n0x0ss to kill somebody who was supporting his tirade against me (randomly or not).

However, n0x0ss' latest post is scummy as hell. He won't reveal who else he thinks is mafia because he wants the people he'd potentially be accusing to help him lynch me ... Surely if I and the other suspects are mafia, they're not going to support the lynch anyway?

Sounds like an excuse to not post his reads because he isn't actively scum hunting. N0x0ss is back in my "leaning scum" category.

Mafia: 3 of IronStar, boct1584, ViolatorX, n0x0ss.
For god's sake ! Being townies doesn't mean being a blind goat that has to say EVERYTHING that's on his mind !

It's part of a townie's role to outsmart the mafia !

What's the point in outsmarting them If I constantly have to reveal 24h/24 what's on my mind ?

I mean, you people have the wrong Idea that townies must always be 100 per cent transparent, otherwise they're most probably mafia !

Would a mafia really risk saying he is hiding something ?
Mafia would probably play dumb, or say something clear, but probably wrong.

If I say that I think X, Y and Z are scums, I'll probably never get X & Y support if they turn out to be townies and I am wrong.
You do get my way of thinking, don't you ?