It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Here's an idea. We can lynch nmilar, and if he is town, we lynch N0x0ss?
IronStar: Here's an idea. We can lynch nmilar, and if he is town, we lynch N0x0ss?
I'm ok with this. But Vitek will try to dissuade you.
IronStar: Here's an idea. We can lynch nmilar, and if he is town, we lynch N0x0ss?
N0x0ss: I'm ok with this. But Vitek will try to dissuade you.
Let's hear his argument then ;)
I will. You are creating false dichotomy that one of them has to be scum but we have no proof to believe this and it is in no way warranted. They can be both mafia (I doubt this) or both town (I believe this).
Let me ask all of you guys a question...

Suppose you're an experienced mafia player, and you have been assigned the townie status .. who would you automatically suspect and try to trap ?

a) Every other person playing the game with you.
b) Watching out carefully for the newbies mistakes.
c) Watch out especiallly for the other experienced player whom you've confronted during past games, as he poses a greater threat.

Please, you're allowed to answer with a single choice, even if the three choices seem resonable.
N0x0ss: Let me ask all of you guys a question...

Suppose you're an experienced mafia player, and you have been assigned the townie status .. who would you automatically suspect and try to trap ?

c) Watch out especiallly for the other experienced player whom you've confronted during past games, as he poses a greater threat.

Please, you're allowed to answer with a single choice, even if the three choices seem resonable.
b and c are most reasonable, I guess I'd go with c.

Also, vitek, why not? It's quite reasonable suspicion?
Trap? No one. Otherwise A.

Also I'd like to point out that player I suspect as scum is proposing lynch of 2 players, only because they fight each other, while he never even listed one of them as suspect. Only suspect he listed is Gazoinks.
N0x0ss: Let me ask all of you guys a question...

IronStar: b and c are most reasonable, I guess I'd go with c.

Also, vitek, why not? It's quite reasonable suspicion?
Ok thank you for your answer.

Now Vitek, care to explain something to me ?

I might not be the smarter person here, but please do tell me ....

I've did my research, and Nmillar and you have been playing several mafia games on this very forum, together.
Yet I don't see any kind of contact between you 2, It's as if you're deliberatly trying to avoid talking to each-others directly, or keep these kind of inter-action as limited as possible,

Now please tell me, Why, instead of cornering Nmillar more to try and find out if he indeed is townie by putting pressure on him, you automatically takes his defense, but in a way that is very subtle ...

Why are there 2 experienced players whom have previously played against each-other, learned each-others techniques, making it look like they barely know each-others ?

Am I the only one who finds it suspicious ?
Isn't he the 1st person you should logically suspect ?
Do you have additional insights we don't have ?
Vitek: Trap? No one. Otherwise A.

Also I'd like to point out that player I suspect as scum is proposing lynch of 2 players, only because they fight each other, while he never even listed one of them as suspect. Only suspect he listed is Gazoinks.
Not sure how am I supposed to trow off your suspicions and prove you I'm town, as I don't really understand what do you find scummy?

Also, WRC the game took care of me replying slowly. We are gamer after & above all :P
N0x0ss: a) Every other person playing the game with you.
This. If you're an experienced player, you know that nobody can be trusted until some evidence that they're town comes to light (and even this can be fabricated).

The problem that Vitek and myself have is that we tend to get targeted for a lynch / night kill very early on, because people see us as the greatest threat due to our experience of previous games.

This is why N0x0ss' "reason" for wanting me lynched stinks. He simply wants to get rid of an experienced player so he can exert control over the game himself. I would hazard a guess at Vitek and ViolatorX being his next targets.

This is the very reason why I do not advocate meta-gaming (although I will use it to defend myself if someone uses meta-gaming against me) - each game of mafia should start with a level playing field*, regardless of the experience of the players involved.

*except the mafia themselves, who obviously know who their buddies are.
nmillar: This. If you're an experienced player, you know that nobody can be trusted until some evidence that they're town comes to light (and even this can be fabricated).

The problem that Vitek and myself have is that we tend to get targeted for a lynch / night kill very early on, because people see us as the greatest threat due to our experience of previous games.

This is why N0x0ss' "reason" for wanting me lynched stinks. He simply wants to get rid of an experienced player so he can exert control over the game himself. I would hazard a guess at Vitek and ViolatorX being his next targets.

This is the very reason why I do not advocate meta-gaming (although I will use it to defend myself if someone uses meta-gaming against me) - each game of mafia should start with a level playing field*, regardless of the experience of the players involved.

Even if he is trying to take over the game, if he is wrong, and you get lynched wrongfully, isn't it obvious that he is next up for lynching? I'm quite sure I'd vote for him.
nmillar: This. If you're an experienced player, you know that nobody can be trusted until some evidence that they're town comes to light (and even this can be fabricated).

Don't give me this crap, we all know, much like poker, that the 1st person you suspect, and keep a close eye on, wether you like it or not, Is indeed the other experienced player.

I find it really suspicious that neither of Vitec or yourself try to put pressure on the other, or atleast keep a close eye on the other... It's almost as if you knew your respective roles...

Your only defense so far has been attacking me ... are you a fond of napoleon's strategy ?

So stop taking the others for fool.
N0x0ss: I've did my research, and Nmillar and you have been playing several mafia games on this very forum, together.
Yet I don't see any kind of contact between you 2, It's as if you're deliberatly trying to avoid talking to each-others directly, or keep these kind of inter-action as limited as possible,

Now please tell me, Why, instead of cornering Nmillar more to try and find out if he indeed is townie by putting pressure on him, you automatically takes his defense, but in a way that is very subtle ...

Why are there 2 experienced players whom have previously played against each-other, learned each-others techniques, making it look like they barely know each-others ?

Am I the only one who finds it suspicious ?
Isn't he the 1st person you should logically suspect ?
Do you have additional insights we don't have ?
Look at the beginning of Game 11. Vitek and myself were at each other's throats for a very long time, and what happened? We both turned out to be town. It would be a bit silly to repeat the same argument in this game as well ...

IronStar: Even if he is trying to take over the game, if he is wrong, and you get lynched wrongfully, isn't it obvious that he is next up for lynching? I'm quite sure I'd vote for him.
Again, look at the start of Game 11. Vitek and myself both turned out to be town. It's certainly possible that N0x0ss and myself are both town in this game, so lynching N0x0ss because he targeted me would be a wasted vote unless there was other clear evidence to make him look guilty.
And yet moments ago you wanted to vote against me nmillar ?
If you truly believe I'm mafia, then you should be happy with the risk I'm taking, as your sacrifice would mean the capture of a Mafia... you're really not making any sense.
N0x0ss: And yet moments ago you wanted to vote against me nmillar ?
If you truly believe I'm mafia, then you should be happy with the risk I'm taking, as your sacrifice would mean the capture of a Mafia... you're really not making any sense.
I said it's "possible". However, I don't think that's the case and still believe you're scum. I was answering IronStar's question with an example of a possible scenario, not the scenario I believe in.