It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sherringon456: Hopefully that means big autumn (Fall, in the US.) sale. I'm bored with generic indie platformer #40,generic indie point and click #38 and generic indie puzzler #54 (All genres I have zero interest in by the way.).
phaolo: Come on dude, the last months have been spectacular for old releases!
The big promo will come soon for sure, just relax and wait. :P
I'm talking about after the initial Bethesda wave, there hasn't been much apart from Wolfenstein and Quake, both of which, although they interest me more than all these indies still don't interest me enough.
phaolo: Come on dude, the last months have been spectacular for old releases!
The big promo will come soon for sure, just relax and wait. :P
sherringon456: I'm talking about after the initial Bethesda wave, there hasn't been much apart from Wolfenstein and Quake, both of which, although they interest me more than all these indies still don't interest me enough.
And there was nothing generic about the point&click releases in GOG. Which clearly shows that it's not that their generic, it's that you don't have a clue about genres you're not into.
rgnrk: And there was nothing generic about the point&click releases in GOG. Which clearly shows that it's not that their generic, it's that you don't have a clue about genres you're not into.
Exactly. Funnily enough I'm a big fan of platformers, point-n-click adventures, and puzzle games. As such, I tend to regard any addition to GOG's catalogue from those genres as unique an interesting. On the other hand, I usually find all the strategy, shooter, and RPG releases rather dull and generic. Who would've guessed it? I happen to value games pertaining to genres I enjoy more than those I don't. Amazing! :O

Seriously though, when people talk/complain about how saturated is the indie platformer market, I can't imagine what they might think about the AAA open-world action/adventures/RPG's, or the indie first-person horror game's, to cite a few.
It's Thursday early morning, so which will it be today?

Do it GOG duuuu eeeeeeeetttttt: Fallout 3 / New Vegas / TES Oblivion
Ganni1987: It's Thursday early morning, so which will it be today?

And Nocturne/Blair Witch Vol 1/2/3 !!

And free bacon to everyone!

Is this the creator of Cyberpunk on your avatar?
So is there going to be a Titan Quest today??

IF those were to come here, I'd imagine they'd come out the week before Fallout 4's release. Throw in the remainder of the LucasArts stuff, the Dragonlance D&D games, and Skyrim to the pot of hopeful releases.

Epitaph666: And Nocturne/Blair Witch Vol 1/2/3 !!

And free bacon to everyone!
And a pony!

Not gonna happen
low rated

Why would you want the worst Fallout game (well except BoS, but we don't talk about that game) and the worst TES games on GOG? Just go to Steam ffs
Post edited October 22, 2015 by Crosmando
Sarisio: So is there going to be a Titan Quest today??
Hope not.

I want to finish Reacttear on steam, then it comes to gog. Rebuys it and plan to play later, and delete from the steam library soon.

Play Van Helsing on Steam, then it come to gog. Rebuys it and plan to play later, and delete from the steam library soon.

I want to finish Hunie PoP, then it comes to gog. Rebuys it and plan to play later

There are other times when I face this

Played Scared 2 a bit, Oh No.......

Play Bastion a little, Oh No........

Install Agarest / YS origin, Oh no.........

Installed Darksiders, Oh No...

Install prison Architect, Oh No.........

Install Morrow Wind, Oh No............

The latest mishap is: Ok lets play King Aurthur instead, Oh No............

Yesterday I just fire up Titan Quest............ Hey I remember I just finish a Grand Total of 2 games this year, When can I finish my backlog if TQ comes here again?
Post edited October 22, 2015 by Gnostic
Gnostic: Oh No............
Consider it a service to the community - like Sinistar buying games at full price a week before they get bundled! ;D

Fomalhaut30: IF those were to come here, I'd imagine they'd come out the week before Fallout 4's release. Throw in the remainder of the LucasArts stuff, the Dragonlance D&D games, and Skyrim to the pot of hopeful releases.
Don't forget the Dark Sun games.
Dawn of War would be nice. Now I think of it; Kohan 2 would be nice as well. I feel like there's a lack of RTS games here... TBS is nice but come on...
Gnostic: I want to finish Reacttear on steam, then it comes to gog. Rebuys it and plan to play later, and delete from the steam library soon.
Reacttear? You mean Racketeer? Oh wait...
Yeah, good luck finishing it in time, unless by finishing you mean only repaying father's debt.
Gnostic: Install Agarest / YS origin, Oh no.........
Hey, I have 3 Agarests on different stages of playthrough :)) Doesn't stop me from wanting some Titan Quest (AND from wanting Fairy Fencer F).
Gnostic: Yesterday I just fire up Titan Quest............ Hey I remember I just finish a Grand Total of 2 games this year, When can I finish my backlog if TQ comes here again?
Grand Total 2 games this year? I am afraid that's more than what I have completed in 2015... >.< Well, I still don't mind Titan Quest (and Fairy Fencer F as it was mentioned).
Post edited October 22, 2015 by Sarisio