It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gnostic: I want to finish Reacttear on steam, then it comes to gog. Rebuys it and plan to play later, and delete from the steam library soon.
Sarisio: Reacttear? You mean Racketeer? Oh wait...
Yeah, good luck finishing it in time, unless by finishing you mean only repaying father's debt.
Gnostic: Install Agarest / YS origin, Oh no.........
Sarisio: Hey, I have 3 Agarests on different stages of playthrough :)) Doesn't stop me from wanting some Titan Quest (AND from wanting Fairy Fencer F).
Gnostic: Yesterday I just fire up Titan Quest............ Hey I remember I just finish a Grand Total of 2 games this year, When can I finish my backlog if TQ comes here again?
Sarisio: Grand Total 2 games this year? I am afraid that's more than what I have completed in 2015... >.< Well, I still don't mind Titan Quest (and Fairy Fencer F as it was mentioned).
By Finishing I mean catch them all fusion item. I still miss the last 2 dungeon and I repaid my debt.

I cheated a bit with the second game, Playing Game Crop DX where other people claimed to finish in 2 hour when I take maybe 20 hours.

If Fairy Fencer comes I have to uninstall it too..........
Gnostic: I want to finish Reacttear on steam, then it comes to gog. Rebuys it and plan to play later, and delete from the steam library soon.

Play Van Helsing on Steam, then it come to gog. Rebuys it and plan to play later, and delete from the steam library soon.

Yesterday I just fire up Titan Quest............ Hey I remember I just finish a Grand Total of 2 games this year, When can I finish my backlog if TQ comes here again?
May I suggest installing and playing any of the following games (if you have them on Steam):
- XCom UFO Defense
- Medieval 2 Total War
- Civilization 3 or 4 or 5
- Batman Arkham Asylum (or Arkham City)
- Skyrim
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines
- Homeworld
- Max Payne
.... let`s see what happens :)

EDIT: I forgot Mass Effect.
Post edited October 22, 2015 by GabiMoro
Riot! :>

Play Van Helsing on Steam, then it come to gog. Rebuys it and plan to play later, and delete from the steam library soon.

Yesterday I just fire up Titan Quest............ Hey I remember I just finish a Grand Total of 2 games this year, When can I finish my backlog if TQ comes here again?
GabiMoro: May I suggest installing and playing any of the following games (if you have them on Steam):
- XCom UFO Defense
- Medieval 2 Total War
- Civilization 3 or 4 or 5
- Batman Arkham Asylum (or Arkham City)
- Skyrim
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines
- Homeworld
- Max Payne
.... let`s see what happens :)

EDIT: I forgot Mass Effect.
Civil don't grab me as much, and they keep pumping DLC after DLC so it is ok.

Won't touch Skyrim before I finish Morrowind & oblivion.

Yep, I am halfway through Bloodlines, then I find there is a prequel, Vampire: The Masquerade: Redemption, so foiled again.

I am spoiled by Sins of a Solar Empire where your capital ships level up and have meaningful abilities. So homeworld does not grab me as much. In fact I am spoiled by the level up mechanics like Warcraft 3, Warlord Battlecry 3, Spellforce and such that I don't enjoy RTS games that does not have level up mechanics
Like Starcraft 2, I feel it is pointless to keep the units alive if it is not better than a newly built units. I can just spam the units for the win.

Maxx payne is installed and waiting for prototype 1 & 2 to be finished.

If I can play Mass Effect 3 without the always online Origin I would have dive in the series. I even have the ME 1 & 2 on disk, but when ME3 lock itself to origin, I feel lucky that I never manage to play ME yet. Maybe I can buy ME3 and get the superior DRM free version through unconventional means, but with such a big backlog, I don't bother yet.
Post edited October 22, 2015 by Gnostic
God damn GOG you are slack. You're getting close to DotEmu level
Post edited October 22, 2015 by Crosmando
True, the 11:00 GMT Release hour seems to be long gone.
We;re gonna get something today and tomorrow will be the classic game (about Dragons).
Epitaph666: True, the 11:00 GMT Release hour seems to be long gone.
It was so convenient!
Now it's basically random.
Gnostic: Oh No............
Sachys: Consider it a service to the community - like Sinistar buying games at full price a week before they get bundled! ;D
Surely that would never happen ;)
Sarisio: So is there going to be a Titan Quest today??
Been hoping that for a while...
Post edited October 22, 2015 by Niggles
Ganni1987: It's Thursday early morning, so which will it be today?

Do it GOG duuuu eeeeeeeetttttt: Fallout 3 / New Vegas / TES Oblivion
You forgot TES Skyrim Legendary Edition...
Crosmando: Why would you want the worst Fallout game (well except BoS, but we don't talk about that game) and the worst TES games on GOG? Just go to Steam ffs
Can't speak about the worstness of Fallout 3/NV (I only briefly tried the Fallout 1 way back when I purchased it). But I'm pretty sure that Oblivion, while possibly worst of the TES games (I myself would say that daggerfall was much worse), is still damn good and certainly deserves a place here.
Crosmando: Why would you want the worst Fallout game (well except BoS, but we don't talk about that game) and the worst TES games on GOG? Just go to Steam ffs
huan: Can't speak about the worstness of Fallout 3/NV (I only briefly tried the Fallout 1 way back when I purchased it). But I'm pretty sure that Oblivion, while possibly worst of the TES games (I myself would say that daggerfall was much worse), is still damn good and certainly deserves a place here.
I hear Oblivion is OK with a few dozen mods installed.

But I'd much rather GOG actually finish off the classic D&D games, especially when we already know that they have the rights for them. What are they holding back for?
Ganni1987: It's Thursday early morning, so which will it be today?

Do it GOG duuuu eeeeeeeetttttt: Fallout 3 / New Vegas / TES Oblivion
viperfdl: You forgot TES Skyrim Legendary Edition...
Fallout 3 wouldn't be the first 7 years old game released on GOG. New Vegas wouldn't be the first 5 year old game either. Oblivion would be far from the first 9 year old game!

Skyrim is 4 years old, so not quite as realistic.
Where?
blotunga: Where?
Nowhere, exactly!
Thursday's first game is Death to Spies: Moment of Truth which makes the Death to Spies collection complete on GOG.

More to come perhaps?
Post edited October 22, 2015 by Prah