It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finally, some more fresh blood. :P
These are not classics I was waiting for :-P

So..Friday's release ?
Brace yourself the indies are coming
RottenRotz: Brace yourself the indies are coming
More Indiana Jones confirmed? Nice.
tburger: These are not classics I was waiting for :-P

So..Friday's release ?
Same here. :D
GOG's weekend promo has been spotted. No idea if it is scheduled for later or for tomorrow and while it currently can't be accessed, it seems that one of the new games will be "Falcon Collection."

Edit: Now it's gone.
Attachments:
falcon.jpg (285 Kb)
Post edited October 22, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: GOG's weekend promo has been spotted. No idea if it is scheduled for later or for tomorrow and while it currently can't be accessed, it seems that one of the new games will be "Falcon Collection."

Nice catch! That was some quick-thinking with the screen-grab.
Grargar: GOG's weekend promo has been spotted.
Lol Gog, you can't fool the Grargar XD
Grargar: GOG's weekend promo has been spotted. No idea if it is scheduled for later or for tomorrow and while it currently can't be accessed, it seems that one of the new games will be "Falcon Collection."

I wonder if the Falcon Collection will include the Hornet & MiG-29 games.
It will have many of these games

http://www.gog.com/games##sort=bestselling&devpub=retroism&page=1

Which for me, is quite good! 1 game off my wishlist and possibly few more that i'll buy!

Cheers Count!

Can't mar the Grargar.

That's pretty tip-top, Tommo got Falcon games from Atari so I'm glad GOG was able to snag those. Now if we could just get those other Retroism Steam games here. (Obviously the rest of the Humongous games would be tippy-toppy too but I can understand GOG not prioritizing them.)
Post edited October 22, 2015 by tfishell
high rated
Well done, nimble cat! :)
Ooooh so sexy, delicious 4.0 action tomorrow?
Can we expect The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC tomorrow?
OdanUrr: Can we expect The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC tomorrow?
Yes. It was confirmed by Xseed Games for a day-1 release here.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/251290/discussions/0/517142253880573535/#c483368526574924819
Post edited October 28, 2015 by Grargar