It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OdanUrr: Can we expect The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC tomorrow?
Grargar: Yes. It was confirmed by Xseed Games for a day-1 release here.
Cheers! =)
Well, we got many classic games for this week so i'll shut up and won't complain.

But next week is very close... FEAR THE MOANERS JUDAS!!!
Epitaph666: Well, we got many classic games for this week so i'll shut up and won't complain.

WHERE IS BLAIR WITCH PROJECT AND NOCTURNE, GOG?!?!?!?!?!?!

:D
Epitaph666: Well, we got many classic games for this week so i'll shut up and won't complain.

Grargar: WHERE IS BLAIR WITCH PROJECT AND NOCTURNE, GOG?!?!?!?!?!?!

you forgot Carmageddon TDR 2000!!!!
And City Of the Lost Children!
And Machine Hunter!
and Comix Zone!
and Discworld!
and TItus the Fox!
and....and....
OdanUrr: Can we expect The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC tomorrow?
Grargar: Yes. It was confirmed by Xseed Games for a day-1 release here.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/251290/discussions/0/517142253880573535/#c483368526574924819
Hurray ! :D
Thanks for the confirmation !

Fallout 3 & NV would be most excellent Halloween releases since deathclaws are scary...

Please, you think I haven't become just a tad inured to the "WHERE MAH GAEMS!?!?!" crowd yet? :P
JudasIscariot: Please, you think I haven't become just a tad inured to the "WHERE MAH GAEMS!?!?!" crowd yet? :P
Been playing a lot of ToME at the moment, as I know you are waiting (im)patiently for it; any idea when the next expansion comes out?

Not that I'm anyway near completing the base game, but you know...
JudasIscariot: Please, you think I haven't become just a tad inured to the "WHERE MAH GAEMS!?!?!" crowd yet? :P
adaliabooks: Been playing a lot of ToME at the moment, as I know you are waiting (im)patiently for it; any idea when the next expansion comes out?

I am just as much in the dark as you are :)
adaliabooks: Been playing a lot of ToME at the moment, as I know you are waiting (im)patiently for it; any idea when the next expansion comes out?

JudasIscariot: I am just as much in the dark as you are :)
Yeah, the smiley at the end of that statement isn't suspicious... AT ALL :P

JudasIscariot: I am just as much in the dark as you are :)
You should just troll everyone and not release a game at all for like 3 months. That would shut 'em up.

Eh... second thought, that's a horrible idea. Please do not do that. Really.
Well most likely it's Trails in the Sky: Second Chapter today (on Steam it unlocks in 7 hours), but what I really want is *I'm gonna say it* TES: Oblivion.
Ganni1987: ... but what I really want is *I'm gonna say it* TES: Oblivion.
That, or Titan Quest. Both would keep me occupied til Christmas.

Grargar: WHERE IS BLAIR WITCH PROJECT AND NOCTURNE, GOG?!?!?!?!?!?!

Is the BWProject anything the dreadful film, if so please KMN.

As for Nocturne, I very nearly picked that up as a big boxed in the last few games, would be interested.
This thread is turning to "hi GOG! Where are my pcsx2 emulated-to-perfection recent localized jrpg that I really love but in all sadness no one knows about? And how about those insanely hard to port (done in-house, plz) one hundred windows 95 games you've promised? C'mon, don't become steam bla bla bla" :P

C'mon dudes! Five years ago, I repeat, five years ago I thought I'd NEVER would see, uh, a game such as Rites of War (an old favorite) in here.
And now GOG publishes, I REPEAT, PUBLISHE$$ THE DAMN GAME!! AAAAAAAAAAAHH

C ya!
huhueheuebrrrrr :P

edit: $ :P
Post edited October 29, 2015 by vicklemos