It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nightcraw1er.488: Is the BWProject anything the dreadful film, if so please KMN.
Can't really say, as I have neither watched the film or played the game. All I know is that it was developed by the same company that did Nocturne. So, what I am trying to say, is that you'll get to live.... for now. :P
A game that fitted the Halloween themed would be sweet...
Grargar: WHERE IS BLAIR WITCH PROJECT AND NOCTURNE, GOG?!?!?!?!?!?!

:D
nightcraw1er.488: Is the BWProject anything the dreadful film, if so please KMN.

As for Nocturne, I very nearly picked that up as a big boxed in the last few games, would be interested.
I've watched the films in 1999 and 2000-2001 when they were cool. Haven't watched them since to know how they've aged.

As for the 3 BWP games, the first one has elements from Nocturne and also many elements from the TV series Twin Peaks.
The 2nd game is good in my opinion but kind of weird in its...well everything...Steuben is my favourite character.
ANd the 3rd one has some lovely atmosphere but weird sound and gets kind of repetitive (the 1st one also feels kind of repetitive when you're searching for Asgaya Gigoei).

Good Games in the Survival Horror genre...
Ganni1987: Well most likely it's Trails in the Sky: Second Chapter today (on Steam it unlocks in 7 hours), but what I really want is *I'm gonna say it* TES: Oblivion.
You'll probably have to wait until mid-November or December for that (and Fallout 3 as well).
13:06 here. Rawr!
14:05 here, no game. Really getting curious what will come. :-)
Hm, by listening to the soundtrak at Outstars stream, it could be that Diablo comes to GoG. :)
Maxvorstadt: Hm, by listening to the soundtrak at Outstars stream, it could be that Diablo comes to GoG. :)
Bullshit! I still have a deal to make with GOG about Diablo, they can't put this game on the store without my help :o)
Attachments:
Maxvorstadt: Hm, by listening to the soundtrak at Outstars stream, it could be that Diablo comes to GoG. :)
catpower1980: Bullshit! I still have a deal to make with GOG about Diablo, they can't put this game on the store without my help :o)
Unless you are the legal owner of the intellectual property why would they come to you?
catpower1980: Bullshit! I still have a deal to make with GOG about Diablo, they can't put this game on the store without my help :o)
reaver894: Unless you are the legal owner of the intellectual property why would they come to you?
Because often the legal owners don`t have a copy of the original anymore, so GoG has to find other sources for the game files. This happened several times in the GoG history.
karnak1: You'll probably have to wait until mid-November or December for that (and Fallout 3 as well).
Trails in the Sky: Second Chapter is supposed to be lauched today on GOG too (source: XSEED games Blog)
Post edited October 29, 2015 by DyNaer
reaver894: Unless you are the legal owner of the intellectual property why would they come to you?
Maxvorstadt: Because often the legal owners don`t have a copy of the original anymore, so GoG has to find other sources for the game files. This happened several times in the GoG history.
That reminds me that I still have a copy of the vastly underrated 4X game "Reunion" on an old pirated German cd-rom from the early 90's. Only has around 200 votes on the wishlist :(
http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/reunion

EDIT: Today release is Achtung Panzer: Kharkov 1943
http://www.gog.com/news/release_achtung_panzer_kharkov_1943
Post edited October 29, 2015 by catpower1980
Achtung Panzer? Meh!
Maxvorstadt: Achtung Panzer? Meh!
Personnally, I like this title.... Sounds kind of German language stereotype in foreigners eye :o)
Post edited October 29, 2015 by catpower1980
Maxvorstadt: Because often the legal owners don`t have a copy of the original anymore, so GoG has to find other sources for the game files. This happened several times in the GoG history.
£2 from amazon last i looked....

I was under the impression they liked to work from master copies?