It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Strijkbout: I thought Yezemin guessed it right but checking on the exact title it should have been Le Pacte des loups.
Green_Hilltop: There are supposedly three different versions of this movie, do you have any idea how do they differ?
no clue, but, I am looking it up now....the info is contained in the wiki provided by Strijkbout, actually

not sure what the director's cut entails though
Post edited January 25, 2016 by drealmer7
Strijkbout: I thought Yezemin guessed it right but checking on the exact title it should have been Le Pacte des loups.
drealmer7: does that mean Yezemin's :

Yezemin: Empire of the Wolves?
drealmer7: is an acceptable answer, do you think?

If yes, then Yezemin gets it next, otherwise, Strijkbout has it.

sorry for confusion
I think Yezemin meant the same movie because Empire of the Wolves is a modern day crime movie while the pictures are definately of the baroque period and Yezemin was right about the whole wolves thing.
So yeah, Yezemin should do the next. ;^)
Green_Hilltop: There are supposedly three different versions of this movie, do you have any idea how do they differ?
I didn't even know there were three cuts, sorry.
The version I saw I only came to halfway before I lost interest in it, I like my historical movies to have some credebility to the era they depict, this was more The Matrix in the 18th century.
Post edited January 25, 2016 by Strijkbout
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0237534/alternateversions
drealmer7: does that mean Yezemin's :

is an acceptable answer, do you think?

If yes, then Yezemin gets it next, otherwise, Strijkbout has it.

sorry for confusion
Strijkbout: I think Yezemin meant the same movie because Empire of the Wolves is a modern day crime movie while the pictures are definately of the baroque period and Yezemin was right about the whole wolves thing.
So yeah, Yezemin should do the next. ;^)
I definitely meant the right movie I just got the titles confused. *embarassing* I guess that's what you get for playing forum games when you should be working.

I'll post a new one shortly. I'll just have a quick look through my movie collection.
Here's a classic.
Attachments:
gathering.png (290 Kb)
Yezemin: Here's a classic.
Looks like something from Akira Kurosawa, maybe "Seven Samurai"?
Roshomon?
drealmer7: Roshomon?
Would have been my second guess, but I've seen this one last and don't remember that picture.
drealmer7: Roshomon?
Klumpen0815: Would have been my second guess, but I've seen this one last and don't remember that picture.
funny
Seven Samurai would be my 2nd guess!
It's neither Seven Samurai nor Rashomon.
Hidden Fortress?
Yojimbo
You guys are on the right track, but it's neither Hidden Fortress nor Yojimbo.

Here's another screen.
Attachments:
The 47 Ronin ?
Edit: Cant be that movie, so nevermind. :)
Post edited January 26, 2016 by NuffCatnip
well I'll guess

"Appare Isshin Tasuke" then