It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

csanjuro: uh.. elevator action returns?
Nope.

To narrow it down a bit: It's available on GoG :)
It's Huntdown :)
kultpcgames: It's Huntdown :)
Yep! :)

Next time I'll come up with somthing more challenging!

Your turn!
Ok, here we go...
Attachments:
bigspider.jpg (128 Kb)
A game with slouch hats and giant spiders and archery? No clue, I'll just guess Remnant from the Ashes, since the graphics don't seem advanced enough for Remnant 2.
kalirion: A game with slouch hats and giant spiders and archery? No clue, I'll just guess Remnant from the Ashes, since the graphics don't seem advanced enough for Remnant 2.
Nope :)
Crosshair reminds me of Skyrim for some reason. Everything else is not so much.
Cadaver747: Crosshair reminds me of Skyrim for some reason. Everything else is not so much.
Wow, that does look identical. I haven't played Skyrim but if you have and you don't recognize anything besides the crosshair then it must be a mod, maybe one of those total conversions?
Enderal (mod for Skyrim)?
Nope, nope, nope :-D
kultpcgames: Nope, nope, nope :-D
Are you saying it's not THAT mod for Skyrim, or that it's not ANY mod for Skyrim at all?

I'll go with the next best thing then - Elder Scrolls Online.
Post edited August 21, 2023 by kalirion
kultpcgames: Nope, nope, nope :-D
kalirion: Are you saying it's not THAT mod for Skyrim, or that it's not ANY mod for Skyrim at all?

A good question, but I really did answer the three of you together. That's why three times nope ;-D
kultpcgames: That's why three times nope ;-D
Reminds me of this. ;)

Someone please solve this quickly, I can't wait to learn what game it is. Looks right up my alley - unless it is a MP/MMO game ... Although, it could also be console exclusive?
Post edited August 21, 2023 by Leroux
kalirion: Are you saying it's not THAT mod for Skyrim, or that it's not ANY mod for Skyrim at all?

kultpcgames: A good question, but I really did answer the three of you together. That's why three times nope ;-D
Is it a nope for ESO as well?
kultpcgames: A good question, but I really did answer the three of you together. That's why three times nope ;-D
kalirion: Is it a nope for ESO as well?
Oh, I am sorry. Yes, it isn't ESO.