It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HanselPete: Hint: The game take place in the 80's and you play a police officer.
Beat Cop?
HanselPete: Hint: The game take place in the 80's and you play a police officer.
Leroux: Beat Cop?
Right, its Beat Cop.
This shouldn't be too difficult, hopefully.
Attachments:
"This shouldn't be too difficult, hopefully."

Famous last words before killing the thread. ;P

Noone dares to guess?
Leroux: Famous last words before killing the thread. ;P

Noone dares to guess?
You killed it!

Perhaps it's time for *more* shots or hints.
https://youtu.be/Ex2r86G0sdc
Well, I've only just started this game so I took a screenshot right from the beginning, that's why I thought it might even be TOO easy. Also, the way I name the screenshots is always a pretty obvious clue, too.

But okay, here is another hint.
Attachments:
Post edited August 26, 2023 by Leroux
And the game is not THAT obscure, it's available on GOG, has overwhelmingly positive reviews on that other platformer and a metascore above 80.
Post edited August 27, 2023 by Leroux
Could you use proper screenshots instead of cropped pictures?
Do we even have the moral right to demand better screenshots? Can such a format really cause enough anxiety for such?
It's causing *me* anxiety for sure. I just don't have the patience for it, if noone really wants to play. XD
Attachments:
There's a plethora of hints here, starting with the first image, so I only have two things to say:

* Cropped pictures are proper screenshots too

* Roadwarden (Great game, by the way)
Lone_Scout: * Roadwarden (Great game, by the way)
Correct, thank you! :)
Lone_Scout: Cropped pictures are proper screenshots too
no they aren't

a screenshot is a screenshot. There's added fun for the poster to make the screenshot pose a challenge without doctoring the image.
Here goes a slightly cropped picture because cropped screenshots must have the same opportunities as the rest
Attachments:
2in1.jpg (133 Kb)
Lone_Scout: Here goes a slightly cropped picture because cropped screenshots must have the same opportunities as the rest
Rampage (1986) game and its various ports were my favorite. Apart from the really cool screenshot, is there any relation to the series?