It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kultpcgames: It is more "Dark-Fantasy" and the license (origin) it is much older than "The Witcher" or LotR. ;-)
Is it based on Das Schwarze Auge / The Dark Eye by chance? (that's the only thing I know)

EDIT: Scrap it, LOTR seems to be older than The Dark Eye.
Post edited August 23, 2023 by Cadaver747
So it's a MMO, in a fantasy setting that dates back to before the LotR. That dates back into the 1930s so that severely limits options... I'm far from knowledgeable in that field but famous ("well known") dark fantasy could mean we're looking at something inspired by H.P. Lovecraft or by the more "grim" originals that the brothers Grimm have collected.
I'm really curious now but still have no clue, that tie with norse mythology isn't helping (me at least). Maybe somebody else has an idea now, though.
Post edited August 23, 2023 by Duke Garland
Ah, I see - it's Conan the Barbarian.

"The earliest appearance of a Robert E. Howard character named Conan was that of a black-haired barbarian with heroic attributes in the 1931 short story "People of the Dark" - Wikipedia

"The Hobbit, or There and Back Again is a children's fantasy novel by English author J. R. R. Tolkien. It was published in 1937" - Wikipedia

I wouldn't call it "much older" though.
Post edited August 23, 2023 by Cadaver747
Cadaver747: Ah, I see - it's Conan the Barbarian.

"The earliest appearance of a Robert E. Howard character named Conan was that of a black-haired barbarian with heroic attributes in the 1931 short story "People of the Dark" - Wikipedia

"The Hobbit, or There and Back Again is a children's fantasy novel by English author J. R. R. Tolkien. It was published in 1937" - Wikipedia

I wouldn't call it "much older" though.
Yes, this is the license, but which game? :-)

I wrote much older than "The Witcher" or "LotR". Not a single word of "The Hobbit- ;-)
However, if you relate it to the license and include "The Hobbit", you're right.

Ok, gimme the right game title please. :-D
kultpcgames: Ok, gimme the right game title please. :-D
Conan Exiles
Yes that is correct. :-)

In the meantime, I'm about to finish all my trips and be able to leave the exile countries. A successful role-playing game with crafting and COOP function.
Man, that outfit is really not something I would've expected out of a Conan game!
The last screenshot looked like a MMO. So after the franchise was clear, it was not so hard to find the right game name.

Anyway, here is the next one:
Attachments:
kalirion: Man, that outfit is really not something I would've expected out of a Conan game!
Maybe this is more of an outfit you would have expected? :-D

HanselPete: The last screenshot looked like a MMO. So after the franchise was clear, it was not so hard to find the right game name.

Sorry for the in-between firing HanselPete. :-)

Nice pixel art graphics. This actually looks like a cutscene from a Delphine Software game.
Attachments:
Post edited August 24, 2023 by kultpcgames
Good day. When it comes to computer games, then I personally like cs go the most.

CS:GO, or Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, is a multiplayer first-person shooter game developed by Valve and Hidden Path Entertainment.

In CS:GO, two teams of five players fight each other on different maps. One team, the terrorists, must complete one or more objectives, such as planting a bomb or taking hostages. The other team, counter-terrorists, must prevent the terrorists from completing their goals.

The game offers a wide variety of weapons, including pistols, machine guns, rifles, shotguns, and grenades. The so-called skins can be applied to them, in this way the weapon takes on a more original look. My goal for now is to collect all best cs:go knife skins.

The game is definitely worth the attention of the audience.
Murst1949: Good day. When it comes to computer games, then I personally like cs go the most.
Good day. This is not a recommendation topic.
kalirion: Good day. This is not a recommendation topic.
It's funny how Scammers and Spammers always have their country set to Ukraine. I'm 100% sure he is NOT from there...
HanselPete: The last screenshot looked like a MMO. So after the franchise was clear, it was not so hard to find the right game name.

Out of this world?
kultpcgames: Nice pixel art graphics. This actually looks like a cutscene from a Delphine Software game.
csanjuro: Out of this world?
Unfortunately not. Its not a game from Delphine Software. The game I'm looking for is way more recent.
Attachments:
paperpad.jpg (108 Kb)
Post edited August 24, 2023 by HanselPete
Hint: The game take place in the 80's and you play a police officer.