It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have modded the shit out of Banished, since I have not tried them out when I bought the game, and I have decided to try out Frostpunk, since it was discounted heavily. I am playing a bit of Windward and Torchlight as well.
Just started playing Batman: Arkham Knight. I remember all the furor over how awful the PC version was but so far I'm pleasantly surprised by how smoothly it runs. I guess they fixed all the problems? Feels a bit weird to drive the Batmobile so much after 3 games of gliding everywhere but I'm not having any issues with that, either. It's just different.
Rise to Ruins

A nice mixture of village builder ala Settlers, tower defense, god game and survival elements.

I bought it from itch.io. There you get a DRM free copy and a Steam key ... if you want that ...

https://rayvolution.itch.io/risetoruins

It's still in development, but it already makes a lot of fun.
Post edited February 11, 2019 by Silverhawk170485
Playing games in the wrong order you say? Yeah, whatever! =P

In the last few days I've played through Mini Ghost and Ghost 1.0. Both were quite fun. At first I got a bit annoyed at losing most weapons and upgrades on death, but it made me a better, more cautious player. What a cliche-filled sci-fi ride that was. ;)

Since I beat that yesterday, I've decided to unearth Unepic from my backlog yesterday. It's interesting that even though they're both metroidvania-style platformers in a way, they play radically different from one another. Not that that's a bad thing. So far, so good. Just got into the sewers. :)
I'm playing Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate. I have to beat the last three missions but alas, I am left with just a squad and I'm seriously doubting I will make it to the end. Merciless game.
Finished up ELEX - awesome game.

Kind of a weak ending but the ride was amazing - seriously surprised I didn't see more buzz about this game as it's very well done.

I did far from a "complete" playthrough but I did do a lot of sidequests and spent a ton of time playing. Curious what anyone else who played the game thought.

Switching pace but still going with a "big" / "epic" game from my backlog - Battlestar Galatica. In the mood for some grand strat and the WEGO system with ship battles seems like a great idea. Can't wait to start outfitting vessels and pushing my little armada around on a board.
I am trying out >observer_

It's a little too dark and creepy for my taste, but it's a well made game overall.
Post edited February 14, 2019 by Neuronin
Ixamyakxim: Finished up ELEX - awesome game.

Kind of a weak ending but the ride was amazing - seriously surprised I didn't see more buzz about this game as it's very well done.

I did far from a "complete" playthrough but I did do a lot of sidequests and spent a ton of time playing. Curious what anyone else who played the game thought.
I really enjoyed it and thought it was a pretty solid game. I recommend it highly for anyone that likes open world type RPGs.
Started playing Geneforge 2 this week with a Shaper main character and am already developing a maniacal laugh everytime my swarm of creations wades into combat.
Two surprises :

Civ : Beyond Earth is surprisingly fun, despite its bad rep. So far I enjoy it way more than Pandora First Contact.

Alien Isolation is fantastic so far, a real Blade-Runner-level work of love. Maybe on the linear interactive movie side (unless I'm still in some sort of long introductory tutorial), but what a nice movie.
Telika: Alien Isolation is fantastic so far, a real Blade-Runner-level work of love. Maybe on the linear interactive movie side (unless I'm still in some sort of long introductory tutorial), but what a nice movie.
That is listed as a survival game, so is it a lot of hiding, avoiding baddies at all cost?
Telika: Alien Isolation is fantastic so far, a real Blade-Runner-level work of love. Maybe on the linear interactive movie side (unless I'm still in some sort of long introductory tutorial), but what a nice movie.
tinyE: That is listed as a survival game, so is it a lot of hiding, avoiding baddies at all cost?
Yes. It's very much Alien/Alien3, for once.
Ixamyakxim: Finished up ELEX - awesome game.

TerriblePurpose: I really enjoyed it and thought it was a pretty solid game. I recommend it highly for anyone that likes open world type RPGs.
For me it *felt* just enough like the other Gothic / Risen type games but with just enough quality of life improvements to sort of bring this type of game to more modern tastes. Plus that setting! Slow burn at the start but always managed to be entertaining through it all.
Just got through Montezuma's Revenge for the first time that I can recall. Level 1, that is. I believe the game goes up to level 9 with the castle layout changing in certain ways...not sure if I'm going to try that any time soon :)
Was playing Axiom Verge as my most recent game. I do love the very Metroid feel that it has.