It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I said a few days ago that Arkham Knight was playing really smoothly but I think I understand now why people were so pissed about the PC version. It does play well when you're just hanging out in a particular area, but once you start travelling the game often grinds down into a slideshow no matter how low you put the settings, especially when you're in the Batmobile. Seems like the game has some kind of crappy streaming programming and when you move into a different part of the city, the game has to slow down so it can load up the new region or something. I'll keep fiddling with it and see if I can get it working better...
Mafia 3, Megaqurium and Age of CIv II. \o/
Flipping back and forth between Heretic and Hexen. I go back to the old id games every couple of years just to run thru them again. There's just something missing out of the newer FPS games for me.
It's not a game but I'm currently wearing my new Portal shirt. :D
Attachments:
cial.png (240 Kb)
Just unlocked Trevor in GTA 5, whilst wearing similarly threadbare clothing :)

Fab being able to skip the harder missions. The most fun since San Andreas.
Busy, busy, busy. Having time for only few hours a week to play now. Still I was able to finish 2nd act of Tales of Vesperia. I wish Bamco would be not so stubborn about Denuvo and would release their games on GOG as well. Man can only wish :-(
Xenonauts

So far so good, very good. Seems very similar to the base game though, but I don't mind. As long as I see 1 or 2 nifty ideas later I'll be happy. A few immediate positives I like:
- You don't have to pay for basic weapons anymore, since naturally the governments just gift it to you.
- You can now capture UFO's without killing all the enemies on the map.
- You can jump over hedges and low walls!!
Only annoyance so far is that I don't appear to be able to take a sceenshots, or to strafe left/right like you can in openxcom
Post edited February 23, 2019 by Matewis
Upgraded my system and i can finally run HD games decently. Started from Darksiders Warmastered, i am soon finishing it... Then, Darksiders Deathinitive (never finished 2nd run because of crashes/glitches) and Witcher 3, follow close behind, in the queue. After those, the 2 Bioshocks... I have plenty of time, for the time being, so i am going to burn it, whee!
Post edited February 23, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Matewis: Xenonauts

...Seems very similar to the base game though...
I didn't know they made an expansion. =P
Matewis: Xenonauts

...Seems very similar to the base game though...
Mr.Mumbles: I didn't know they made an expansion. =P
Err yes, meant 'original' :P :)
Egypt: Old Kingdom

Grim Dawn

<3
Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood
WHY DID I REINSTALL KERBAL!?

It takes me 10 times as many rockets as everyone else just to get into orbit! I am terminal shit at this game!
tinyE: WHY DID I REINSTALL KERBAL!?

It takes me 10 times as many rockets as everyone else just to get into orbit! I am terminal shit at this game!
One day I'll buy this game and suck even more at it than you :-P
Osmos.