It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RTW barbarian invasion.
Original Sin 2. Best of the best when it comes to RPGs for me.
Have I forgotten how to play games though or is this game really this long :) almost 190 hours and no end battle in sight yet.
Post edited February 25, 2019 by superstande
superstande: Original Sin 2. Best of the best when it comes to RPGs for me.
Have I forgotten how to play games though or is this game really this long :) almost 190 hours and no end battle in sight yet.
You're absolutely right. DOS:II is the best RPG game!

I finished the game 4 times already. :P It normally takes about 100 hours to finish. But all depends on how you play.

My first time, the fort joy area, took me over 25 hours. :D
Playing Subnautica. Great game. One of the few FPP games I like. I just started playing it and it has really good scenery and exploration. It's definitely a labor of love.
Age of Empires 3: Asian Dynasties during the day.
The Suffering at night.
And some Godlike bot matches in UT3 sprinkled in here and there for good measure.
Post edited February 25, 2019 by idbeholdME
Still sectioning off parts of Terraria prepping for Hardmode. This is getting really really annoying.
GTA :)
Xaloba: GTA :)
which one?
Xaloba: GTA :)
tinyE: which one?
GTA V :)
tinyE: which one?
Xaloba: GTA V :)
PC or Console?

I've been thinking of getting it for PC but IV was such a train wreck with GFWL. I had heard they made improvements but I wanted to hear directly from someone who actually played it.
Been playing MDK lately. I've played it before but never really got deeply into it for some reason. I don't know why...

Also did my first run through Star Raiders in a good while. It's just one of those games I can always make some time for. I wonder if it could be said it's the first space sim? I can't think of too many made before 1979, although in a lot of ways it's really just an actioned up take on the original mainframe Star Trek game.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
By far the most immersive role-playing game I've ever played, feels even a bit like a mid-evil simulator most of the time - I've never been this angry with a npc (noble) calling me a "peasant" or "commoner" before! Then there's the "It's not honorable/lawful to loot corpses" bit that had me shocked for about a day(IRL) - I mean I've never seen a RPG say that before, I couldn't figure if I should play lawfully or what... Even hunting(deer and big game) isn't lawful due to all the land being "Kings Land" and thus the animals belongs to them. It's also a darn pretty game too.
tinyE: I've been thinking of getting it for PC but IV was such a train wreck with GFWL. I had heard they made improvements but I wanted to hear directly from someone who actually played it.
I have over 3000 hours in GTA Online over the past 3 1/2 years, playing on 2 different PCs and i enjoy it, it's my most played game on steam hours wise so that's saying something i guess.
GFWL is dead and GTA only logs into the Rockstar Social Club, which is not annoying. Performance is great, the game is very well optimized and has a lot of graphic settings to make sure it even runs on older PCs.

There's just a ton of content and so much to do that you never get bored with it and development is still ongoing, so new content comes out all the time.

Over those years i only had some minor trouble. Like once a car vanished without a trace out of my garage (I notified the support and they compensated me with 4,5 times the money i spend on the car, so i wasn't angry) and the cheaters can be highly annoying (they can do all kinds of shit to you, over the years i was turned into a cat, a snowman, was trapped inside cages, cablecars, was set on fire, had a TV stuck to my character....among other shit) which is the reason why i mostly play in a empty session by myself or with friends.

But overall i would absolutely recommend the game. As i said and my playtime shows, i highly enjoy the game and its massive amount of content.
And the single player is also fun, certainly an improvement over IV, imo.

As for the topic:
Currently i mostly play The Division (can't wait for the second one coming out), Stardew Valley with a friend, NBA 2K19 and Yakuza Kiwami
I got 4 games from Double Fine, 2 from GOG's previous giveaways (Grim Fandango and Full Full Throttle) and Day of Tentacle and Psychonauts on Steam (also have Psychonauts on GOG thanks to Connect). I'm planning to play them in chronological order of the original release.

Just finished Days of Tentacle and now pass the intro of Full Throttle. It's currently 3 am and I'm gonna hit the sack.
Post edited February 26, 2019 by zlaywal
A wad for Dom II: "3 Heures d'agonie"

https://mega.nz/#!fqR1RAYK!bN9ZSyTByrjOLlkz8_2vNg_HFzrPXwneozqRH46D4sY