It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We would like to inform you that, due to our storage and CDN provider's outage, we are encountering technical issues that may cause difficulties in downloading and updating your games both through the GOG GALAXY client and GOG Store. Already downloaded files are in no way affected.

We are trying to mitigate this external problem by switching to our secondary storage while our provider is restoring data. We would also like to highlight that those issues do not affect purchasing games. Currently available discounts on selected titles will not be extended due to the above.

It is our team's top priority to resolve those issues and we aim to resolve them as fast as possible. Apologies for any inconveniences caused.
Wow, over 300 comments, this last news must be something... something with download/ update... ok i aint downloading anything anyway, thx for letting me know. Best wishes for fix soon.

Btw about support: i feel lucky now after seeing many ppl have unresolved support issues- all my contacting support tickets (about 4 so far) got answered real quick (within 1 day) and resolved to my satisfaction.
So I got no grudge against GoG so far.
But as WH fan: High King Thorgrim dictates: Pay back every grudge! Khazukan Kazakit-ha!
Romans96: Hello! I've the donwload in GOG Galaxy (bought on store) stopped at 91.9% since this morning.
But in my task manager it still took all the available BANDWIDTH for download.

Solution whtout restarting the download from 0 or the problem is still not fixed and i've to wait, maybe redownloading from 0%? I spent 2 days to download the TW3.
Thank you
Sorry but you're not going to get to play this weekend. Maybe sometime next week, who knows really.
Syphon72: Not true, tons of companies survive with terrible support. Haha
lupineshadow: I don't rely on them but it is true that some companies are big enough to survive with terrible support.

It's notable that even those giant companies who have terrible support, don't tell their customers that everything is fixed when it is clearly not fixed.
I still see the warning message at the front page. It did not seem like it was saying fixed to me. Where did GOG say it was fixed? Maybe I missed it.
I can't seem to find Where, to put in a Support Ticket.

I get directed to a support chat bot or something over and over.

I can see the logic behind Ticketing, to reinforce the Fact that we're all out here waiting for Access, still.
Romans96: Hello! I've the donwload in GOG Galaxy (bought on store) stopped at 91.9% since this morning.
But in my task manager it still took all the available BANDWIDTH for download.

Solution whtout restarting the download from 0? I spent 2 days to download the TW3.
Thank you
GeraltOfTarturus: Its a problem in the system, same for me, server issue. We'll have to wait till its resolved
Okay thank you. But a question: if i close the gog launcher and the pc. When i rlaunch the download it will restarts from 0 and i've to download the 45GB again? or they will be "maintained as cache" and it will download only the files missing?
Thank you
locomojito1: Bro are you really this dumb? Middlemen don't work for free, they work on commissions. A game worth 15usd gets sold for 13 usd to the middlemen which the middlemen sells for 15 and that's where he gets his profit from, that 2usd. That's how Steam works, they buy in keys much cheaper than retail price. But in this case the key has been bought through an unofficial channel, obviously these are either GOG or steam keys but these keys get sold for less than half the price, keys that are bought with stolen creditcards or gift cards paid in cash, this is simply money laundering. I think it's you that still has a lot to learn. Again, idc how someone gets his keys, but when you buy through unofficial channels during server break down, you shouldn't cry pages long about GOG service because as a matter of fact plenty old accounts here admitted that this kind of break down is very unique. I hope you enjoy your weekend, I have spent enough precious time on you already.
XevronSeven: actually when you buy from a "middleman" you are buying it unofficially since if you wanted to buy it officially go buy it from the actual creators website wich will cost more but it is "official". You claim that the company where the other guy bought his key is money laundring yet where is you're proof of these accusations? in court you would have no foot to stand on in this matter cause it is all hear say. you my friend are just a Karen with an indoctrinated point of view nothing more.
Plenty people that got their purchase revoked. Some sellers even sell accounts instead of keys, accounts that are hacked and revoked later as well. There is plenty proof if you dig in this subject. Like I said, enjoy your weekend and buy how you want to buy, idgaf lol it's your money your choice. Enjoy
lupineshadow: I don't rely on them but it is true that some companies are big enough to survive with terrible support.

It's notable that even those giant companies who have terrible support, don't tell their customers that everything is fixed when it is clearly not fixed.
Syphon72: I still see the warning message at the front page. It did not seem like it was saying fixed to me. Where did GOG say it was fixed? Maybe I missed it.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/update_on_technical_issues_affecting_downloading_and_updating_games_afa62/post208
And I just wanted to play Baldur's Gate 2 Enchanced Edition, before Baldur's Gate 3 comes out. Sigh...
Imagine that after long work week you have at last free weekend and you decide to enjoy your hard earned free time by buying a new game from GOG. You find a terrific discount that is on front page on GOG and go and pay your game. At long last a free weekend and a new game to enjoy! Now I'll just download it and enjoy. Hold up, what is this? You're saying I can't download and play what I just bought? And this gets fixed when, maybe next week?

Anyways, welcome to GOG, your trusted game supplier.
Syphon72: I still see the warning message at the front page. It did not seem like it was saying fixed to me. Where did GOG say it was fixed? Maybe I missed it.
mrkgnao: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/update_on_technical_issues_affecting_downloading_and_updating_games_afa62/post208
It never said the issue was fully solved. Their still working to fully stabilize everything. But okay.
kai2: Stop -- or at the very least pause -- the sales while...

... you fix what's broken with your store!
Imho, it’s not really a problem that sales are still going on, because there’s a clear warning on the store, so people can make their purchase decision knowingly. Yours to not buy is perfectly understandable, btw.
Syphon72: It never said the issue was fully solved. Their still working to fully stabilize everything. But okay.
Indeed. Just the majority is solved.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/update_on_technical_issues_affecting_downloading_and_updating_games_afa62/post340
Post edited July 22, 2023 by mrkgnao
kai2: how can you continue SALES ... without the customer having the ability to receive what they PAID for?
I think that criticism is well deserved for the amount of time it took them to put a warning message on the checkout page, which took them so long that I posted it as a suggestion in the original unofficial forum thread. But that warning has been up on the checkout page since about the same time that this official thread was created.
Tedorikk: I can't seem to find Where, to put in a Support Ticket.

1. Right from the start, tell the chatbot "other".
2. It will ask what kind of problem you have; click "Other" from the choices offered.
3. It will then prompt you for information to open a support ticket.

Don't waste your time -- and the support agent's -- reporting this problem that they're already aware of and affects everyone.
Tedorikk: I can't seem to find Where, to put in a Support Ticket.

Ice_Mage: 1. Right from the start, tell the chatbot "other".
2. It will ask what kind of problem you have; click "Other" from the choices offered.
3. It will then prompt you for information to open a support ticket.

Don't waste your time -- and the support agent's -- reporting this problem that they're already aware of and affects everyone.
But isn't that what GOG just asked us to do?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/update_on_technical_issues_affecting_downloading_and_updating_games_afa62/post208