It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We would like to inform you that, due to our storage and CDN provider's outage, we are encountering technical issues that may cause difficulties in downloading and updating your games both through the GOG GALAXY client and GOG Store. Already downloaded files are in no way affected.

We are trying to mitigate this external problem by switching to our secondary storage while our provider is restoring data. We would also like to highlight that those issues do not affect purchasing games. Currently available discounts on selected titles will not be extended due to the above.

It is our team's top priority to resolve those issues and we aim to resolve them as fast as possible. Apologies for any inconveniences caused.
Syphon72: It never said the issue was fully solved. Their still working to fully stabilize everything. But okay.
mrkgnao: Indeed. Just the majority.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/update_on_technical_issues_affecting_downloading_and_updating_games_afa62/post340
And they still never said it was fully fixed. What is you're point?
MatroxMedik: Wow, over 300 comments, this last news must be something... something with download/ update... ok i aint downloading anything anyway, thx for letting me know. Best wishes for fix soon.

Btw about support: i feel lucky now after seeing many ppl have unresolved support issues- all my contacting support tickets (about 4 so far) got answered real quick (within 1 day) and resolved to my satisfaction.
So I got no grudge against GoG so far.
But as WH fan: High King Thorgrim dictates: Pay back every grudge! Khazukan Kazakit-ha!
yes
Tedorikk: I can't seem to find Where, to put in a Support Ticket.

I get directed to a support chat bot or something over and over.
Ice_Mage: 1. Right from the start, tell the chatbot "other".
2. It will ask what kind of problem you have; click "Other" from the choices offered.
3. It will then prompt you for information to open a support ticket.

Don't waste your time -- and the support agent's -- reporting this problem that they're already aware of and affects everyone.
GOG asked users to do this.
XevronSeven: actually when you buy from a "middleman" you are buying it unofficially since if you wanted to buy it officially go buy it from the actual creators website wich will cost more but it is "official". You claim that the company where the other guy bought his key is money laundring yet where is you're proof of these accusations? in court you would have no foot to stand on in this matter cause it is all hear say. you my friend are just a Karen with an indoctrinated point of view nothing more.
locomojito1: Plenty people that got their purchase revoked. Some sellers even sell accounts instead of keys, accounts that are hacked and revoked later as well. There is plenty proof if you dig in this subject. Like I said, enjoy your weekend and buy how you want to buy, idgaf lol it's your money your choice. Enjoy
no need to keep trying you lost this conversation the moment you decided to act high and mighty to another person and got schooled by me. You have a great weekend and try not to bully people online next time cya :)
btw, many of the links to download the installers for "Happy's Humble Burger Farm" are still broken.

I'm not buying anything else from the store until that is resolved. Its ok if I miss out on some deals, I'll just write down the values of the deals I'm missing and make sure to wait out for even better ones. I'm extremely patient with such things.

Thanks.

2. It will ask what kind of problem you have; click "Other" from the choices offered.

Don't waste your time -- and the support agent's -- reporting this problem that they're already aware of and affects everyone.
Point taken Ice_Mag

However - they stated, somewhere around page 11 on this thread that a 'majority' of it had been handled - and that's just not true. Aren't we obligated to make sure they realize that as of current, real-time - Getting stuck at 92% is the rule, as opposed to the exception? What if indeed they believe they've 'Stabilized' something? It does pose the question.

Thanks, I just reported my DOS2 downloading problem.
baukuh: Divinity original sin 2 is also stuck at 92 percent for me
Also stuck at 92% here too with Divinity Original Sin 2...
Post edited July 22, 2023 by MittinsKittens
high rated
Interesting statistic:

The numbers 91 and 92 (presumably posted primarily by galaxy users) appear 56 times in this thread (including replies).
The number 404 (presumably posted primarily by offline installer users) appears 18 times in this thread (including replies).

P.S. Explanation:
People who use galaxy will have experienced the current issues primarily as a download stuck at 91-92%.
People who download offline installers will have experienced the current issues primarily as a 404 error.

Hence my observation, which might imply --- or not --- that (very roughly) about 3/4 of GOG's user base uses galaxy.
Post edited July 22, 2023 by mrkgnao
I asked if this technical issue is just a one time deal and someone said that this is the first time anything like this has happened. Well I just googled and it seems that this same stuck at 92% thing has been going on for at least three whole years now! Definitely not going to buy anything from GOG ever again.
Samulii: I asked if this technical issue is just a one time deal and someone said that this is the first time anything like this has happened. Well I just googled and it seems that this same stuck at 92% thing has been going on for at least three whole years now! Definitely not going to buy anything from GOG ever again.
Are you saying that people on GOG have been unable to complete any game download in three years?
mrkgnao: Interesting statistic:

The numbers 91 and 92 (presumably posted primarily by galaxy users) appear 56 times in this thread (including replies).
The number 404 (presumably posted primarily by offline installer users) appears 18 times in this thread (including replies).
How did you find this my friend/? I figure most forum users post from the website.
Samulii: I asked if this technical issue is just a one time deal and someone said that this is the first time anything like this has happened. Well I just googled and it seems that this same stuck at 92% thing has been going on for at least three whole years now! Definitely not going to buy anything from GOG ever again.
Gudadantza: Are you saying that people on GOG have been unable to complete any game download in three years?
Did I say that?
Gudadantza: Are you saying that people on GOG have been unable to complete any game download in three years?
His account is saying it all.
g2222: Manually downloaded 3 offline installers, which worked just fine.
Seems GOG moved its files to footprint.net
Nothing is changed in that regard, it’s the same as before. footprint.net is a domain owned by the Lumen Technologies CDN.