It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We would like to inform you that, due to our storage and CDN provider's outage, we are encountering technical issues that may cause difficulties in downloading and updating your games both through the GOG GALAXY client and GOG Store. Already downloaded files are in no way affected.

We are trying to mitigate this external problem by switching to our secondary storage while our provider is restoring data. We would also like to highlight that those issues do not affect purchasing games. Currently available discounts on selected titles will not be extended due to the above.

It is our team's top priority to resolve those issues and we aim to resolve them as fast as possible. Apologies for any inconveniences caused.
Lord_Kane: I guess its time to realize an important thing

The writing is on the wall.
GOG will be dead by the end of 2023 if we are lucky
tick tock everyone.

Tick. Tock.
GrzechuGrek: Hey "Tick Tock", go and wish those shit for Steam/Epic. They deserved this for it's DRM and treat customers like slaves and potential thieves.
Ignore me, I am not having a good morning so far and I let.....my worries take control of mind.

I have blanked my dumbass posts since, so my apologizes, GOG is one of the few DRM-Free gaming sites, and this stuff is not a good look and makes me nervous.
Post edited July 22, 2023 by Lord_Kane
Dims2K: I'm downloading the same game and got stuck at the exact same % after pausing restarting and all that shit, I got to 92% and still stuck for hours
CreexSierra: I get the same issue, what's weird is that my witcher 3 will go up to 96.4% But Kingdom Come: Deliverance will only go up to 9.8%. I hope they get this fixed asap
Xeshra: I dunno what went wrong exactly for becoming this sort of datacenter-errors, but this is a rather big fail because this is the first time experiencing it on GoG.
CreexSierra: Yeah, This is a first for me the two years i've used GOG. But it happens all the time with that new EA Play app
weird cant seem to get past 92% lol
GrzechuGrek: Hey "Tick Tock", go and wish those shit for Steam/Epic. They deserved this for it's DRM and treat customers like slaves and potential thieves.
Lord_Kane: Ignore me, I am not having a good morning so far and I let.....my worries take control of mind.

I have blanked my dumbass posts since, so my apologizes, GOG is one of the few DRM-Free gaming sites, and this stuff is not a good look and makes me nervous.
Issues like this one can happen to (almost) every company, I wouldn't worry about it. I think they'll fix it within the next couple (work-) days.
mrkgnao: snip
Oh good, I didn't realise we were left to the whims of customer support because it's 'fixed' now. Shove the rat under the rug and keep your foot firmly planted on it til starvation EVENTUALLY beats it.
Lord_Kane: Ignore me, I am not having a good morning so far and I let.....my worries take control of mind.

NuffCatnip: Issues like this one can happen to (almost) every company, I wouldn't worry about it. I think they'll fix it within the next couple (work-) days.
its not the issue, its just been my week this week, and when this started it just compounded everything, plus since the pandemic ended there hasnt really been any real sign of gog recovering from that, so shitty week + one of the few stores that respect my dollar + everything else, kinda caused me to snap. I know stuff like this happens but its was just the straw that broke the camels back so to speak.
Heads up on Batman: Arkham Origins (base-game) for me:
- Part 2 and 4 of the Base-Game's files for the download attempt seems to toss up 404 Errors for me via a web browser.
- The Rest of it (the other base-game files 1,3,5; and the Season Pass files) seems to download fine though via a web browser.
Post edited July 22, 2023 by MysterD
NuffCatnip: Issues like this one can happen to (almost) every company, I wouldn't worry about it. I think they'll fix it within the next couple (work-) days.
Lord_Kane: its not the issue, its just been my week this week, and when this started it just compounded everything, plus since the pandemic ended there hasnt really been any real sign of gog recovering from that, so shitty week + one of the few stores that respect my dollar + everything else, kinda caused me to snap. I know stuff like this happens but its was just the straw that broke the camels back so to speak.
Sorry to hear, I can empathize with you, last week was horrendous, all stress, no relief.

I thought I'd treat myself today with a new PS game (and a bag of cookies of a brand I used to buy years ago), too bad the game is absolute crap (Wanted: Dead) and the cookies taste like sugar, they're almost like the cookies Subway sells. Nostalgia is one hell of a drug.

At least I had a nice cup of coffee just now and I'm playing some Yakuza Kiwami 2.

I hope next week treats us better. ;)
Post edited July 22, 2023 by NuffCatnip
XevronSeven: that is Ironic for sure the Dutch are known for being greedy and cheap hahaha were you trying to sell a key to him and are now mad? :P
locomojito1: me being in the netherlands doesn't mean i'm dutch ;)
well you sure act like it since you have a lot to say about how someone else spends his money lol

also a little question for you if there is a baker who sells a loaf of bread for 7 euro's and you have a neighbour who is not an official baker but also sells bread and makes it in the exact same way as the "official baker" but sells his for 50 cents will you buy the 7 euro bread instead?
Post edited July 22, 2023 by XevronSeven
Today was the first time that I bought a game on GOG and I can't download the game... Terrible service, terrible experience. My download got stuck at 92% for 3 times
lupineshadow: Basically front page for me is 80% NSFW and 20% "everything is broken atm" notification.
Great look for a front page. And it will be that way until Monday.
At least the forum is a pleasant sight. (Well, except for the wall of 25+ spam threads...)
:D
XevronSeven: well you sure act like it since you have a lot to say about how someone else spends his money the greed is apparent from you're side lol
What are you even talking about? I'm just commenting on him because he bought a cheap ass illegal key during server downtime and now he cries in several pages about GOG and its service. If he paid double through Steam he wouldn't have this problem now, but he chose the cheaper option and now has to wait till it works again, just like all of us. Other than that it is his choice how he buys his keys but people that buy through unofficial channels shouldn't cry pages long;)

We would like to give you an update that, while we are still continuing in our efforts to fully stabilize the situation, we've mitigated the majority of technical issues caused by our storage and CDN provider's outage. Should you encounter any further problems with downloading or updating your games, be sure to let our Customer Support know.
I'm guessing all of you unlucky people posting are currently engaged with the support bot right now.

Because everything is more or less fixed.
X_faro7: Today was the first time that I bought a game on GOG and I can't download the game... Terrible service, terrible experience. My download got stuck at 92% for 3 times
You bought a game at bad time. GOG had message letting you know the server's were having issues on the front page. I would of waited if I were you.
X_faro7: Today was the first time that I bought a game on GOG and I can't download the game... Terrible service, terrible experience. My download got stuck at 92% for 3 times
We all feel for you - don't get discouraged. It's their first SNAFU of this scale in forever.
I made myself a comemorative T-shirt due to rarity of such an issue.
I bought a long-awaited game today, to meet the same fate as everybody trying to download anything.

Hopefully it is going to be fixed after the weekend.
Post edited July 22, 2023 by Lamiszcze
XevronSeven: well you sure act like it since you have a lot to say about how someone else spends his money lol

also a little question for you if there is a baker who sells a loaf of bread for 7 euro's and you have a neighbour who is not an official baker but also sells bread and makes it in the exact same way as the "official baker" but sells his for 50 cents will you buy the 7 euro bread instead?
That's the dumbest example ever. In your example it would mean that the cheaper baker resells the bread of the more expensive baker. But when I buy this cheaper and not so fresh bread atleast wouldn't complain at the more expensive baker about his bread.