It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Little Big Adventure3 /Agent 47/ Norway
Aha! I have the secret final guess:

The Reckless Journey of Santa Claus! / _Slaugh_ / Canada.

:D
Austrobogulator:
Ok, I updated the spreadsheet accordingly.
Seems to be too late to the party:)
Lunch took me longer than expected.

So, wish GL to all.
In for _Slaugh_.

All the possible guesses (as of #1655), according to Phan doM's spreadsheet:

Thanks for all your hard work, love your last entry:)
Good luck to everyone.
Post edited December 22, 2015 by v1989
:P

But seriously, your spreadsheet turned out to be incredibly helpful :D
So, someone did manage to win before Christmas.
I must admit I'm surprised, but then again, I wasn't paying close attention to those neat spreadsheets people kept. ;)
Congrats to the winner, whoever it is! :)
Little Big Adventure 3 / Jon Irenicus / Italy

For mrkgnao
high rated
mrkgnao: Pirates! II, Sid Meier's / Lucius Wagner / United Kingdom
 
 
Santa Claus Discovered in United Kingdom
 
 
After several days and a lot of money spent on airline tickets, a private eye named Mrkgnao has finally found Santa Claus in London, United Kingdom.  Trapped in a dungeon with all his reindeer, Santa Claus was in really bad shape !  He was drunk, tied up in a chair, gagged with duct tape and wearing a straitjacket.

His kidnapper, a devilish boy called Lucius Wagner, has been arrested by the local police.  He's now facing charges of robbery, sleigh hijacking and kidnapping.  When the officer asked him why he kidnapped Santa Claus, he replied: " I've never received a gift from Santa Claus !  I'm not a naughty boy... I'm a killer, but not a naughty boy ! "

The sequel of Sid Meier's Pirates! has been delivered.  Unfortunately, GOG will not release the game because it's still in early access.
" Our Top Men are working hard to complete the game.  Don't worry, the game will be released soon ! ", said the governor.
 
 
Post edited December 22, 2015 by _Slaugh_
Congrats to "the first person to correctly identify the logic used for ordering the 14 members listed in mrkgnao's story". :P

_Slaugh_: " Our Top Men are working hard to complete the game.  Don't worry, the game will be released soon™! ", said the governor.
Corrected.
mrkgnao: Pirates! II, Sid Meier's / Lucius Wagner / United Kingdom
_Slaugh_: Santa Claus Discovered in United Kingdom
Thanks for the giveaway. It was a great 2+ weeks (!) :D

I hope you plan on doing more of these...I'm pretty bummed that I missed the first few of these.
Congrats to the winner.
_Slaugh_: Pirates! II, Sid Meier's / Lucius Wagner / United Kingdom
Congrats mrkgnao!

Thank you Santa Slaugh for a lovely giveaway. Much fun was had:)

Happy Christmas all.