It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tomyam80: I wld like 2 ask 4 Golden Axe II if zeogold is ok with it. I hv played the 1st & i think i'll enjoy the 2nd as well, thks. :)
zeogold: All granted.
Received & redeemed with thks. I wld also like 2 thk Falci 4 donating the game. :)
Vyraexii: my thanks sir to your kind self and to Falci for the generous donation may the gods of your choice smile upon your lives
Well, may the Supreme God of Heavy Metal listen to you, I could use a miracle or two. ;)

And I hope you enjoy the game. ^_^
tomyam80: Received & redeemed with thks. I wld also like 2 thk Falci 4 donating the game. :)
You're welcome! I hope you enjoy it a lot. :)
Post edited February 27, 2017 by Falci
low rated
Can i close this month with "Action Henk" please? Thanks for sharing always!
Just read up on The Troma Project to find out The Toxic Avenger is in it! I see there are two copies up for grabs so I wouldn't mind snagging one of 'em. Big fan of Toxie, I've got the Toxic Avenger boxed set on DVD. Great classics from the days of 1980s fine cinema! :P
skeletonbow: Just read up on The Troma Project to find out The Toxic Avenger is in it! I see there are two copies up for grabs so I wouldn't mind snagging one of 'em. Big fan of Toxie, I've got the Toxic Avenger boxed set on DVD. Great classics from the days of 1980s fine cinema! :P
Nobody, and I MEAN NOBODY, worships Troma to the extent that I do, but that game is a rip off even if it's free. :P
In the spirit of recomendations, I'll briefly do the same:

Post Mortem - Point & Click Detective Adventure set in 1920s France and a prequel Still Life. If you enjoyed that or detective point and click adventures it should be up your street. It has it's flaws and is probably better played with a walkthrough but as a freebie someone should have some fun with it.
Thank you Zeogold and Visimar for Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number! :D
low rated
Thanks Zeo and Chandoraa for the game.
Post edited March 04, 2017 by TheBlondMagician
tinyE: Nobody, and I MEAN NOBODY, worships Troma to the extent that I do, but that game is a rip off even if it's free. :P
I nominate TinyE for the second copy of Troma! :)
low rated
TheBlondMagician: Thanks zeo and Chandoraa for the game.
Leech.
I would like OlliOlli please, if I may.
You are welcome Erikspilivink
Post edited February 28, 2017 by Visimar
TheBlondMagician: .
Leech with alt accounts.
low rated
May I ask for Papo & Yo?
A.Ryan: Can i close this month with "Action Henk" please? Thanks for sharing always!
skeletonbow: Just read up on The Troma Project to find out The Toxic Avenger is in it! I see there are two copies up for grabs so I wouldn't mind snagging one of 'em. Big fan of Toxie, I've got the Toxic Avenger boxed set on DVD. Great classics from the days of 1980s fine cinema! :P
DaCostaBR: I would like OlliOlli please, if I may.
kusumahendra: May I ask for Papo & Yo?
Granted.